2019 Transfer & Grad-Transfer Available Players

LTtxfan

17 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

He's a graduate they don't ever have to sit a year 

WRONG..... Guess yah missed story earlier today that BlowU was blocking immediate eligibility on transfer to WVU today...... And yes, if BlowU didn't allow waiver on transfer to WVU with no restrictions, Austin Kendall would have to "sit a year" to play at WVU.

Couple Tweets to help catch you up:

Edited by LTtxfan

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Went from one of the best QB situations in FBS, to suddenly - not so great.

Excited to see Thompson in the Spring Game, and see how much progress he has made as a passer.

Still actually one of the best. Heisman contender and 2 (young) bluechip backups.

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Frankly, he’s not good enough to play here. I’m fine with that. Aggy only offered him last year because they thought it would help with Josh (and maybe Whit). 

This is probably true. The humorous thing is that not only was O’Neal their top rated recruit in that class, Jordan was their #6.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Ty'Son Williams is grad transferring from South Carolina. 

Just under 500 total yards last season. I hope Texas is interested. 

https://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2019/1/22/18193117/south-carolina-gamecocks-running-back-tyson-williams-enters-transfer-portal

That would be a very nice Watson replacement. 

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I'm surprised Auburn hasn't gone after a QB.  They are a decent QB away from being pretty good next year.  No idea what they have on roster.

They have one of the top QB recruits in the country coming in. Maybe they were worried about pissing him off. It does seem like they should have looked for a transfer who was ready to play this year. I’d have to think they could’ve at least gotten someone like Kelly Bryant.