2019 Transfer & Grad-Transfer Available Players

LTtxfan

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Wow, dude was a big time recruit.

https://247sports.com/player/drew-richmond-19258/

How bizarre. He’s already starting for a school with a lot of exposure. So it’s not like the transfer is so he can prepare for the NFL. Is he wanting to get a start on getting a free masters degree?  

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

How bizarre. He’s already starting for a school with a lot of exposure. So it’s not like the transfer is so he can prepare for the NFL. Is he wanting to get a start on getting a free masters degree?  

He might just think one year of Jeremy Pruitt was more than enough. Coaching change casualty.

Edited by texifornia

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He might just think one year of Jeremy Pruitt was more than enough. Coaching change casualty.

Just reading through some Tennessee boards, he started all 12 games at RT. My first thought was get him and move DK inside. But then I read about how terrible their line was this year and this guy got the Blake Gideon treatment on the boards all year from fans. Perhaps we should pass. 

8 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Just reading through some Tennessee boards, he started all 12 games at RT. My first thought was get him and move DK inside. But then I read about how terrible their line was this year and this guy got the Blake Gideon treatment on the boards all year from fans. Perhaps we should pass. 

He’s a 1 year rental. If we have scholarship room we should try and add as many grad transfers as possible. 

Whats the harm? 

Grabbing a grad-transfer tackle would allow us to keep Okafor at Guard and have Kerstetter as the 6th OL who can play OG or OT.

Cosmi / (Imade or Hudson) / Shack / Okafor / Grad transfer

Maybe one of the RS freshmen surprises and grabs one of the interior spots. We’d have real depth for the first time in a while.

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Grabbing a grad-transfer tackle would allow us to keep Okafor at Guard and have Kerstetter as the 6th OL who can play OG or OT.

Maybe one of the RS freshmen surprises and grabs one of the interior spots. We’d have real depth for the first time in a while.

I'm not sure Hudson will ever play another down. 

15 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Don’t get me wrong, I am all for finding any available grad transfers if they are better than our projected starters. But I am not sure this guy would necessarily be better than DK. 

Edited by Newy25

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I guess Miami thinks they have a shot with Hurts. You would think Martell would choose Miami over WVU but who knows 

Thought someone posted that the stud Buffalo QB had transferred to Miami. If so, Tate and Hurts will stay away as they can't beat him out.

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Super K says that Dele and Casey Thompson are expected to stay. Also says things are progressing with the Rice DT Abercrumbia

They were also the ones saying early that Rising was likely to stay. Perhaps this means that Rising will be leaving now.