College Gameday in Dallas for Texas/OU

TexasFan21

5 minutes ago, Twizzler said:

Whoever is talking candi and jimbo signs, fuck off with anything not related to Texas or ou.  

This cannot be said enough. We are part of the best rivalry in sports and it is, by any metric, the biggest game in college football this week. It is a game that will define our season. Going to Game Day with signs taking potshots at aggy is, quite frankly, the most aggy thing you could possibly do.

• Like 8

Whoever is talking candi and jimbo signs, fuck off with anything not related to Texas or ou.  
I don't have a problem with one or two strangers with Candi signs making it on tv, but the vast majority need to be about the Ewok (he's a fucking millionaire now, not some poor college kid) Little Lincoln, Stoops and how much they all suck..

For those wondering where GameDay will be setup:

Since Fox will be broadcasting pre-game as well...are pom/cheer/spurs etc. splitting time between both? Good problem to have finally....and I'm afraid Fox will find their setup lightly attended.

Saw a tone deaf promo from Fox for their 2-hour pre-game show:  "...Heisman Award winner Matt Leinert...."
Welp, no question about which show gets the most attention now. I'll be dvr'ing both to watch later, probably delete the Fox one before watching.

44 minutes ago, ousux said:

Since Fox will be broadcasting pre-game as well...are pom/cheer/spurs etc. splitting time between both? Good problem to have finally....and I'm afraid Fox will find their setup lightly attended.

I wonder if Fox tells CDC, hey we are the ones broadcasting the game, please make sure we are swarmed with fans...Then ESPN says hey we are a partner in LHN.. Advantage Leinart

I might need 11teenhundredbeer.com if I have to stay sober enough to drive from Ft Worth all the way to fairpark. Still waiting to hear from a friend that lives in North Dallas...we'd like to park at their house and uber/lyft/hitchhike the rest of the way.

3 minutes ago, ousux said:

I might need 11teenhundredbeer.com if I have to stay sober enough to drive from Ft Worth all the way to fairpark. Still waiting to hear from a friend that lives in North Dallas...we'd like to park at their house and uber/lyft/hitchhike the rest of the way.

Use Dart

6ticketbeer.com

Icehouse on the Midway.  The guy who owns it is a good friend of mine.

He also has a new place he opened last year right next to the UT entrance (west side at the 50).  Beer Barn.

366efcb94b83db60c7dd7a862fd637f9.jpg

All of his beers are 6 tickets, including Modelo Especial and some craft beers he's got (they're okay but nothing to write home about--made by Twin Peaks).

29 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Use Dart

I haven't used DART since 2009 when they chilled on the tracks for like an hour and I missed the entire first half of the RRS. Did they ever get a kick in the ass and fix their shit?

I haven't used DART since 2009 when they chilled on the tracks for like an hour and I missed the entire first half of the RRS. Did they ever get a kick in the ass and fix their shit?
I have used dart, both red and green line, since 2010 and never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

There also is six ticket beer inside the food pavilion (first building to the north of that main entrance on the west side).  I can't remember which booth, though.

Bailey's is back down to 6 coupons.  I know the owners, awesome people.

2 hours ago, ousux said:

Last few years I have stayed in Dallas but if you take the first TRE from Fort Worth Saturday morning it's smooth sailing. 

You get off at the AAC (Victory) and board the busses they have lined up to drive to the fair as they fill up. 

Last time we poured giant bloody mary and brought breakfast tacos for the ride. 

On the return you can take Dart back to either Union Station or Victory.