2018-19 Houston Rockets Thread of running it back (mainly)

SEC

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

38 and counting for James. He’s becoming the entire Buffalo bills organization before our eyes. 

Ho hum. Another 40 point game and win

I hate you for that.

Can James do it again on Thursday against the Warriors? Would be nice to get Eric Gordon back for that tilt.

2 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Harden is on another planet right now and right now is the perfect time to improve the roster for the long haul and playoffs, at some point he will hit a wall and will need help if morey has a realistic expectation for a title. 

He's playing out of his mind right now, I am very impressed.  He is basically almost unstoppable in iso on the top of the key.  I only hope he can pace himself for the playoffs without burning out too early.  I had Giannis as MVP for a long while now, but Harden is streaking right up there.

Harden. Is. Not. Human. Wow.  He's carrying so much load right now and just straight up dominating.  Very impressed, and the refs tonight are probably relived because that missed OB call was really horrific at a bad time.  Great game overall.

1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

Austin Rivers tho 

I'm coming around him. He's bought in and become a team player.

How long can Harden sustain his blitzkrieg performance? Hope Eric Gordon and CP3 are back soon. Want Harden to save some of his lightning in a bottle for the playoffs.

Incredible performance. I’m so glad I stuck through watching that game late last night. Harden’s game winning shot was incredible. Pleasantly surprised with Austin Rivers and the rest of the bench is coming into shape. The refs not calling the ball out of bounds against the Warriors with Durant completely in the yellow paint was the most ridiculous ref fuckup against the Rockets since the refs didn’t start the clock against the Jazz at the end of the game in the playoffs back in the day with Gene Peterson going ballistic. One of the all time Geno moments and we still won.

I'm liking where the depth of this team might be heading. The guy I would like the most is Joe Harris and his 48% 3P shooting, but with House having 3 very good games in a row now, he might have bought himself some more time as the starter. Ennis didn't look fully healthy last night, and Gerald Green started slow but ended up having a nice scoring night.

PG - Paul(hurt), Rivers, Knight

SG - Harden, Gordon(hurt), Green

SF - House, Ennis(hurt), Green

PF - Tucker

C - Capela, Nene

I guess they could also use another big behind Tucker, though Ennis would probably slot in there when he gets full healthy. Right now PJ and Harden are playing way too many minutes.