Avengers 4 - *Insert Preferred Title Here*

Viper

2 hours ago, Eastwood said:
6 hours ago, Js1 said:
Not like we ever see them piss in this BULLSHIT movie about superheroes. 

You just want to see what Hemsworth is working with.

You want to see Larson pee. It’s ok, we don’t judge 

I've seen a couple of reviews on YouTube now. Basically no one saying shit because there are so many spoilers, other than the fact that it's awesome. And oddly enough they're saying that Hawkeye is awesome in this movie.

And Grace Randolph just confirmed that that there are no good bathroom breaks. It's jam-packed from beginning to end for 3 hours straight.

I guess all this piss talk is warranted.

Edited by ajax

54 minutes ago, ajax said:

I've seen a couple of reviews on YouTube now. Basically no one saying shit because there are so many spoilers, other than the fact that it's awesome. And oddly enough they're saying that Hawkeye is awesome in this movie.

And Grace Randolph just confirmed that that there are no good bathroom breaks. It's jam-packed from beginning to end for 3 hours straight.

There’s no action in the trailers. But most of that footage should happen in the first hour. 

3 hours ago, ajax said:

What’s odd about Hawkeye being awesome? He broke out in Age of Ultron and the writing was on the wall for him to do it again in Endgame.  

5 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

What’s odd about Hawkeye being awesome? He broke out in Age of Ultron and the writing was on the wall for him to do it again in Endgame.  

Ok, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense.

• Like 2

Just as a PSA for anyone interested, Alamo at Lakeline has added a bunch of new screenings on Friday and Saturday, so if you wanted to see it opening weekend but didn't grab tickets in time, there's an opportunity for you.

Other theaters might have added some as well, I only checked the one.  They did it with Captain Marvel so I kind of expected it to happen for Endgame.

I couldn't resist either, after all my talk of skipping the first weekend.

I have tickets for the family second weekend, but tomorrow both kids are busy with after school activities and my wife would skip the entire thing if we weren't making her go, so I got a single ticket for one of the first showings dead center of the theater. 3D though, so hopefully it's not too dark.

17 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

98% on RT

97% now.  I'm surprised it started out that low.  Figured it wouldn't start dropping a few % points until the first wave of "it's awesome" reviews came out, and people started being more critical and/or contrarian.

11 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Opening weekend doesn't bother me nearly as much these days with reserved seating.  I always hated having to get there stupid early to avoid craning my neck in the first two rows.

Absolutely.  Lots of stress taken off by realizing I can show up 10-15 minutes early with plenty of time to get snacks and get to my seat.  Used to be 30-40 minutes early, having to find seats and trying to save seats while going to the bathroom or get snacks.

Just now, HornsOverIthaca said:

Yep.  I only saw a single sentence, but it went directly into my brain like subliminal imagery.  I’m thinking if I start drinking heavily I’ll forget it.

I'm sorry you are going thru this.... Where are the MIB when you need em?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Dumb question amnesty

Avengers = #1

Age of Ultron = #2

Civil War = #3

Infinity War = #4

Wouldn't end game be #5?

Which is the one with the hilariously goofy slowmotion action shots? Ultron?  That one should easily be #1.