2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

30 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This might be the aggy-est thing I'll ever post, but I am proud of them for forcing Game 7.

No no... you just phrased it wrong. Just say you're proud of them for winning game 6. 

See the key word is "winning"

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Stars game at 2pm. Might be a long Saturday. 

Try pooch parade bloody marys and screw drivers in the morning. King William margaritas and beer in the afternoon. Night parade drinking and then 9:00 pm Spurs game.

I think the Spurs get run out the gym, but then again I thought that last night too. Either way, I'm probably not going to remember it.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Kermit said:

Jokic is the fucking truth. Jesus Christ, I can see why Derka wants to suck his dick.

This might be a disservice to The Big Croissant, but he seems like the ultimate Boris--limited athleticism but so much skill and versatility in an even larger form factor.

He pushes the envelope with many of his screens (moving into them late, leaning in with his prodigious shoulders, or outright shoving/grabbing with his hands) but he's so fucking crafty, he's able to get away with it. And his work rate off the ball is relentless.

I truly have no idea how you stop the two-man game he runs with Murray, especially when they both roll to the rim.

He's on the verge of beating our Spurs, so I'm supposed to hate him, but watching him work has been a lot of fun.

Instead of getting two more 19-point leads in Denver, this time let's just get one 38-pointer. That would greatly increase my confidence.

Jokic and Murray are pretty hard to handle. Not sure how they lost as many games as they did this year if those guys were healthy and dialed in. When your giant is money from deep and has both the inside touch and passing acumen to make every play, you just hope he's the only guy scoring. If the Beasleys and Harrises and such get revved up in front of their home crowd, it could be a long night.

But whatever. Given where we sat at the end of last season, trying to figure out what we could salvage for #2 and note having a high draft pick, I'd say we're looking pretty decent. Win or lose tomorrow night, it's been a pretty solid season. Just wish Game 7 didn't start at 10:00 p.m. here in the ATL. 

11 minutes ago, Hate said:

Actually, he seems to revel in calling fouls on the home team so we might have a chance.

A real Joey Crawford, eh? Tony is just the worst. Although he seems to dislike Jokic and his family, which means LaMarcus is fouling out.

Edited by Kermit