Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mileslong said:

I’m glad we have more teams using the creative colors of black and white while using none of their school colors.

I guess at some point every single team will have black on black unis, white on whites and gray on gray uniforms. Three distinct types of pajamas.

ISU does it for every big game, which makes it even more annoying. All their biggest moments in a great decade and no red and yellow to be found. 

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

ISU does it for every big game, which makes it even more annoying. All their biggest moments in a great decade and no red and yellow to be found. 

I don't know what kids like about generic, black & white uniforms. Cardinal & Gold are great colors and should always be worn for big games. Every game, if I were the AD.

That's the Iowa State brand

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/7/2021 at 10:18 AM, texifornia said:

Honestly, I think the fake mesh is silly and prefer the "IU" or cursive "Indiana" on the helmets. Their current unis are better imo.

2db8ecbb-5be9-455f-9ca0-8acf5f02a253-210

I know helmet design dictates it to some degree but hate how the IU sits up high on the helmet, almost touching the stripes.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I don't know what kids like about generic, black & white uniforms. Cardinal & Gold are great colors and should always be worn for big games. Every game, if I were the AD.

That's the Iowa State brand

even more moronic when the big game in question is vs a rival that prominently features black in their color scheme, like Iowa does. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2