Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So they can't even take Kyiv, and they want to move on to Berlin, London, and Washington?

And he's upset and almost wailing about our "shitty weapons" but if those weapons are so shitty, then what is helping to send Russian boys home in bodybags?

Russian military wouldn’t be able to win a war vs America’s citizens 

• Like 1

Just fucking brutal.  Giving the daughter (who will end up being raised by some fat middle-aged American that her mom meets online) this award for her dad dying in such a sparse/empty setting.
"On June 2, the Russian Ambassador to South Ossetia, M.M.Kulakhmetov, presented the family of senior sergeant 4RVB I.M.Kortiev with the Order of Courage, which he was awarded posthumously. I.M. Kortiev died during a special operation in Ukraine. M.M. Kulakhmetov handed over the award to the daughter of a serviceman.

Is that a painting of sunflowers in the background?

25 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I'm beginning to wonder if we are hitting that culminating point that General Hertling and others said Russia was close to hitting.  If Russia had the manpower and the bridging/pontoon resources, they'd currently be on one or more offensives that we all would recognize as serious offensives.

• Hook 'Em 1

200.gif

I have to imagine that every western air asset within striking distance of the ukriane front is pretty much armed, fueled, and ready. If Russia wants to lose the rest of its men and materiel in the next 48 hours, striking a NATO city would be the way to make that happen.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I have to imagine that every western air asset within striking distance of the ukriane front is pretty much armed, fueled, and ready. If Russia wants to lose the rest of its men and materiel in the next 48 hours, striking a NATO city would be the way to make that happen.

It’s as if Russia forgot who can actually perform Shock and Awe.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A true FAFO situation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm beginning to wonder if we are hitting that culminating point that General Hertling and others said Russia was close to hitting.  If Russia had the manpower and the bridging/pontoon resources, they'd currently be on one or more offensives that we all would recognize as serious offensives.

Yup:

Footage of a Russian helicopter shot down by Ukrainian soldiers in Donbas.

Mortars from the 36th Separate Marine Brigade named after Rear Admiral Mykhailo Bilynsky destroyed an enemy tank and two BMD-3 units. Southern direction.

The Carpathian Sich Volunteer Battalion shows the results of the hunt for the occupiers.

• Hook 'Em 2

Kyiv Reservoir

^The pilot was still inside. Supposedly this was one of the helicopters shot down back on Day 1 of the war, and they're just getting to cleaning out the Reservoir of unexploded ordinance and equipment. In case you're curious what the pilot looks like after sitting in that cockpit underwater for close to 100 days, you can see the video linked to that post. 

Doesn't seem like the Russians have the Donbas region all that secure if they are having to launch ballistic missiles into it.  Also, given the location of those areas, seems like it would be more resource-efficient to use helicopters or strike aircraft.  Makes more sense to save your ballistic missiles for Western Ukraine.

Has there been any mention of how much actual territorial gain the Russians have made? Like how much actual square mileage?

100+ days in, over 30k dead soldiers, 600 officers, 800 tanks, countless APCs, the Flagship of the Black Sea.

That seems like a stupid price to pay for barely gaining any new ground.

Good work Putin. Keep it up!

Again, they aren't even hiding this shit any more. Listen to what they say, because they'll tell you exactly who they are.

Also, they are definitely looking deflated these days.

“There should only be one Ukraine – ours in its entirety.”

Also they mentioned a final solution of sorts.

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Has there been any mention of how much actual territorial gain the Russians have made? Like how much actual square mileage?

100+ days in, over 30k dead soldiers, 600 officers, 800 tanks, countless APCs, the Flagship of the Black Sea.

That seems like a stupid price to pay for barely gaining any new ground.

Good work Putin. Keep it up!

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Pods said:

Ukrainian artillerymen enjoy their work. One of them keep throwing up the Hook 'Em.

We need to get these guys an M777 so they can have some real fun. 

OK, just hear me out. Surly raises the $ but they have to paint the howitzer however Thujone decides. All his greats but made into Russians. An anti-russian piece of firepower that makes fun of aggy. For every Russian vehicle hit they can paint another Furk on it. Who is with me? We can do this. 

12 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I certailnly hope so.  Should we be worried about the Ukrainian military losing too many people?  

My understanding is that UKR had ~180,000 active duty troops before the invasion. The current mobilization has the goal of increasing that to 1 million. Even with the exodus / displacement of nearly 7 million people, they still have a population in country of nearly 40 million. As long as they maintain the will to fight and we continue supplying them with weapons, they won’t lose due to lack of fighters.

• Hook 'Em 1