Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is the kind of shit these guys can actually be executed for, I believe.

Damn right they can. You can bet that the Russians would kill any Ukrainian soldier caught dressed in a Russian uniform. After a period of torture, of course. (Or you could just be an ordinary Ukrainian male of fighting age and get the same treatment.)

Kofman and Lee are more right than wrong and are all over this thread. It’s nice to see thoughts presented in a more expansive way and with more detail than Twitter.  Geek out over RU force design.

https://warontherocks.com/2022/06/not-built-for-purpose-the-russian-militarys-ill-fated-force-design/ 

Indeed, it is an open question as to whether Putin may have had an inflated sense of Russian military capability. Alternatively, he may simply let political assumptions that Ukraine would quickly surrender drive his thinking. Sometimes the military is dishonest about what it can actually do, but often political leaders simply do not want to listen to military advice because it’s not what they wish to hear. Most likely, the Russian failure is some combination of both.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Get them hooked on your product, and they'll come back for more! Good business, good public relations, and also just a good thing to do here. Good on Bayraktar. 

Your first blown up Orc is free, and then you'll pay anything to keep chasing that high.....that's just good business.

Why is this just being done?  Why isn't every single motherfucker w/ an iota of power being completely stripped of everything we can get our hands on....like 3 months ago.  This piece-meal shit is pissing me off.  

To make sure it didn’t fall into RU hands if UAF collapsed. It is now being doled out at the training rate for the new weapons.

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Why is this just being done?  Why isn't every single motherfucker w/ an iota of power being completely stripped of everything we can get our hands on....like 3 months ago.  This piece-meal shit is pissing me off.  

You're not the only one. The only thing I can think of is that they didn't want to sanction everybody at the beginning so they could continue to pretend they were doing something? So can say "we're continuing to ramp up the pressure." Unfortunately, I think what happened is they lost the initiative and goodwill they had at the beginning, This has slowed things down considerably because it allowed people like Hungary and Turkey to get their feet under them and start tearing this stuff apart. Just my opinion. 

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-putin-treated-cancer-april-us-intelligence-report-says-1710357

Exclusive: Putin Treated for Cancer in April, U.S. Intelligence Report Says
BY WILLIAM M. ARKIN ON 6/2/22 AT 5:00 AM EDT

the intelligence community produced its fourth comprehensive assessment at the end of May. The classified U.S. report says Putin seems to have re-emerged after undergoing treatment in April for advanced cancer,

The assessments also confirm that there was an assassination attempt on Putin's life in March, the officials say.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-putin-treated-cancer-april-us-intelligence-report-says-1710357

the intelligence community produced its fourth comprehensive assessment at the end of May. The classified U.S. report says Putin seems to have re-emerged after undergoing treatment in April for advanced cancer,

The assessments also confirm that there was an assassination attempt on Putin's life in March, the officials say.

Only time I will root for Cancer. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Fuck these ugly women. 

What they are doing to these kids is a crime. 

Like NK, none of these people look particularly happy to be there.  Very much looks like a "you're going to dress your students up and sing this song, right?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I hope it’s deep uncontrollable anal bleeding  cancer.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Kofman and Lee are more right than wrong and are all over this thread. It’s nice to see thoughts presented in a more expansive way and with more detail than Twitter.  Geek out over RU force design.

https://warontherocks.com/2022/06/not-built-for-purpose-the-russian-militarys-ill-fated-force-design/ 

I think it's Lee was on a similar thread/sight, and he and some OSINT guys are really going on about a lack of Russian bridging equipment right now, and that Russia is blowing bridges because they've hit their limits and are being forced to, if not retreat, at least try to build up hasty defensive positions. There are tens of thousands of creeks/rivers in Ukraine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is going to be huge in the long run:

Yes.  My guess is that most Taiwanese IC manufacturers had already placed Russia and Belarus on their banned/no-sale list, just as most American high tech companies did independently, but this will prevent any wafflers from slipping through.

Edited by utee94