Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

https://news.yahoo.com/moscows-chief-rabbi-leaves-russia-103621798.html

Moscow's chief rabbi has left Russia after coming under pressure to support its invasion of Ukraine, according to a relative.

Swiss-born Pinchas Goldschmidt had served as Moscow's chief rabbi since 1993, while also heading a large European rabbinical group.

"Can finally share that my in-laws, Moscow Chief Rabbi @PinchasRabbi @Rebbetzin Dara Goldschmidt, have been put under pressure by authorities to support the 'special operation' in Ukraine - and refused," Avital Chizhik-Goldschmidt tweeted on Tuesday.

Chizhik-Goldschmidt, a New York-based journalist, said that Goldschmidt flew to Hungary two weeks after the Feb. 24 invasion, raising money for refugees in Eastern Europe before continuing on to Israel.

On 6/2/2022 at 11:25 PM, Harrison Bergeron said:

image.thumb.png.5f05caef1c68e08f5bad239729f8da9f.png

On 6/3/2022 at 11:38 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

please tell me this is a t-shirt and it comes in burnt orange.

On 6/3/2022 at 10:27 PM, luke duke said:

I had that shirt.

On 6/3/2022 at 10:28 PM, luke duke said:

It was. I bought one in ‘96. Only available in white.

same,  I think I have the shirt somewhere in my college T's bag o shit somewhere in the attic.

A question for those in the know.  How accurate is the artillery that the US is sending over?  I think I have a overly simplistic view.  My mind keeps going to rifle accuracy (and the accuracy of the shoulder fired anti-tank weapons) and I don't think that is an even apples to oranges comparison.  Are we talking something like +/- 100 yards is considered dropping a shell in a barrel?

3 minutes ago, Catpfish said:

A question for those in the know.  How accurate is the artillery that the US is sending over?  I think I have a overly simplistic view.  My mind keeps going to rifle accuracy (and the accuracy of the shoulder fired anti-tank weapons) and I don't think that is an even apples to oranges comparison.  Are we talking something like +/- 100 yards is considered dropping a shell in a barrel?

It depends.

• Hook 'Em 8

3 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I've always presumed Japan's military stuff was maintained at least as good as ours, and they train at least as well as us.  I'm pretty sure they'd blow those commies of the sky and be home before the saki goes cold

Tsushima went well for Russia back in the day. 

17 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Tsushima went well for Russia back in the day. 

Tsushima has to be one of the funniest things that has ever happened in war. Sail all the way around the world to avenge your Pacific Squadron under miserable conditions, and then take a world class ass kicking immediately upon arrival. 

• Hook 'Em 1