Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

SBU: Russians planned to passport residents of Kyiv region with USSR documents

In the event of the capture of the Kyiv region, the Russian occupiers planned to establish an occupation administration here and organize a pseudo-referendum to proclaim a local republic.

^Spin off thread, but as a big reader myself, I thought the whole thread was fascinating, y'all should take a look at the entire thing. Either way interesting to see the dominate pop culture in Russia is "Woe is us, we're so great and amazing and yet everybody shits all over us, so let's show them by going back and time and kill everyone."

• Hook 'Em 6

In the town of Klintsy, Bryansk region of Russia, cotton was found in a military unit. 1/2

The result in the photo.

^I think what he is saying is, that somebody, sabotaged and set fire to a bunch of military vehicles in Klintsy.

Trophy Russian armored car "Tiger-M" in pixel with a machine gun DShKM.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

….with less of a grasp on reality.
….with nukes.
….led by a hyper-militaristic despot.

This planet is in some serious-ass trouble.

You give me hope that when the nuclear war comes, some Russ-Aggy will have accidentally set the detonation instructions to five seconds after launch 

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

You give me hope that when the nuclear war comes, some Russ-Aggy will have accidentally set the detonation instructions to five seconds after launch 

Eh, they probably put the munitions in the silos backwards.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, MillerEP said:

^Spin off thread, but as a big reader myself, I thought the whole thread was fascinating, y'all should take a look at the entire thing. Either way interesting to see the dominate pop culture in Russia is "Woe is us, we're so great and amazing and yet everybody shits all over us, so let's show them by going back and time and kill everyone."

So... aggy

6 hours ago, MillerEP said:

The Rolls Royce that makes generators is part of Rolls Royce the defense contractor. They also are the preferred jet engine maker after JE.  They share a name and some genetics with Rolls Royce Cars but have long since split ways with the carmaker. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Rolls Royce that makes generators is part of Rolls Royce the defense contractor. They also are the preferred jet engine maker after JE.  They share a name and some genetics with Rolls Royce Cars but have long since split ways with the carmaker. 

GE?

8 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Going to the Clay Pit in a few hours. Are there some good Indian drinks?

The entirety of my South Asian experience is Pakistan, where they drink but only in secret.  They don’t have any special drinks. One night I did sneak airplane booze bottles in my cowboy boots to Karachi’s Port Grand Pakistani bbq place. A magical, if sweaty evening. 

Actually not magical at all, the Port of Karachi is 2/10 on the charm scale. Hence the booze. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The entirety of my South Asian experience is Pakistan, where they drink but only in secret.  They don’t have any special drinks. One night I did sneak airplane booze bottles in my cowboy boots to Karachi’s Port Grand Pakistani bbq place. A magical, if sweaty evening. 

Actually not magical at all, the Port of Karachi is 2/10 on the charm scale. Hence the booze. 

Kuwait. Hollowed out cane. Limped through security. Nice bottle of JW blue for the hotel.