Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

The Oskil river conjoins with the Siverskyi not too far below the reservoir and UAF is already across the Siverskyi below that in the Ozerne area.

I don’t recall any reports of the bridges above the reservoir being bombed.

I wrote on here in mid June that I saw a couple/three dozen bridging units driving south as I was driving north through Arkansas.

• Hook 'Em 1

Issue/strategy #1 is surely to back the Russians up against a wall, and either kill the or get them to collapse and surrender, taking them out of the fight.  Then issue/strategy #2 will be to get over those rivers and such.....and not sure how they'll do that.  But if they can take large masses of Russian troops and materiel out of the fight, their path over those obstacles may be a LOT easier than it otherwise would have been.  I'm curious as to what Russia has on the other side of the rivers, ready to get in the fight.

Every problem has a solution. I say chain all of the Russians together and march them into the river. Then drive the tanks across the top of them.

26 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I saw that Girkin/Strelkov video yesterday and didn't post it - it might be slightly altered according to some who analyzed it so take with a grain of salt. 

That said, the reactions we are seeing today from the vatniks indicates they in trouble. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

I saw that Girkin/Strelkov video yesterday and didn't post it - it might be slightly altered according to some who analyzed it so take with a grain of salt. 
That said, the reactions we are seeing today from the vatniks indicates they in trouble. 

It’s an older video that was edited to imply it was in regard to present movements.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

^Captured LNR says he went out of his house to buy shampoo and was snatched off the street and sent to the front.

Yeah but Reddit is calling BS on that, way too nice of a kit on him. Also the front row got fucked up. 

Some brutal footage coming out today. Russians getting shelled crossing a pontoon bridge on the Dnieper. Apparently the dude speaking was praying to avoid just that  

• Like 1

While Putin is shopping for ammo in North Korea because his factories are having problems…

Can you imagine what the tone of that meeting/afterparty is going to be like? Talk about high morale. Ukrainian Def Min should come in like this, get it started right.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1