Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

11 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Last winter was brutal enough for them.  With even less access to supplies and much of their best stuff already used and lost, I can't even imagine how many of them will freeze and starve to death.  

They couldn’t even keep their convoys fueled near Kyiv to keep the men warm.  And now Ukraine will soon be putting their major logistics hubs in the north/east under HIMARS reach.  

And there’s no way they’ll have winter gear distributed, although I swear I’ve seen Russians still wearing their winter gear from last February.  

shocked steve harvey GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The captured RU Lt ended up being a General that changed uniforms. Cracking me up that Lt. was as low as he’d go. Next capture he should go enlisted as officers are going to be questioned.

I hope he has a lovely time at the Hague.

EDIT- Dog beat me by minutes.

Apparently, horizontal vs vertical location of the stars is the difference in rank so he may not have changed uniform but demoted himself.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pods said:

This was posted upthread. r/ukraine has some translations.

Apparently they are Luhansk mobilized forces and they are refusing to reinforce Kupyansk.

"You can shoot us were are not going"

"you can call Russian prosecutor's office. Let them come. We are not going anywhere."

Sounds like it's going well. 

These dudes went, call the manager, we don’t care, we quit and tell them fuck the manager as well. 
I am sure this will follow with a lot of forces once they start getting shelled, they will be, this isn’t something I signed up for or was made to come here 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t know how much of an issue this may be/have been, but I suspect there’s a lot of countries in Eurasia that are watching this and thinking it’s probably best to stay friendly with the US/EU/nato. 

I think this is more of a wake up call to rest of the world of, I wish a motherfucker would or fuck around and find out when it comes messing with the USA. We sort of been disrespected (due to Afghanistan mostly) and better put some respect on the name. 
Places around the world are going, yea we better stop with some nonsense before the USA gets involved 

Edited by Gengs1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

I think this is more of a wake up call to rest of the world of, I wish a motherfucker would or fuck around and find out when it comes messing with the USA. We sort of been disrespected (due to Afghanistan mostly) and better put some respect on the name. 
Places around the world are going, yea we better stop with some nonsense before the USA gets involved 

Imagine for a second if American posture on this war was entirely different. It would have had lasting implications “on the name” that would have been difficult to ever overcome.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Imagine for a second if American posture on this war was entirely different. It would have had lasting implications “on the name” that would have been difficult to ever overcome.

This. We would have no bark/bite if we sat this out, it would have been a clear signal to the world that it’s ok to take over another country, bitch ass USA isn’t going to do anything.

Every dictator around the world shit themselves after what is currently happening. I think Iran will come back to negotiating table etc

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

This. We would have no bark/bite if we sat this out, it would have been a clear signal to the world that it’s ok to take over another country, bitch ass USA isn’t going to do anything.

Every dictator around the world shit themselves after what is currently happening. I think Iran will come back to negotiating table etc

I had to go look up this tool.

Yep, he's an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
7 hours ago, Superhero said:
Put them in an arena and start the Hunger games. Or squid games.
Actually I mentioned earlier that Ukraine should announce they only have capacity for 500 POWs, and let the Russians fight it out amongst themselves. That way Ukraine won't be on the hook for inhumane conditions.
/kinda serious

Fuck that. Treat them respectfully and kindly. Hot shower, good meals and plenty of phone calls home. The more the better. Let them have western TV time too.

If they were a professional army sure.  But when the rape 9 yr old girls, gang rape women in front of their little boys, and murder people indiscriminately with full intent (the phoney cease fires, the rocket attacks at bus/train stations) and the total destruction of towns and cities for the singular purpose of being as cruel as hell, I think not.  

If they are sent home, they will regroup, retrain, rearm, and return.   Fuck em.  Nothing ever happened to the Soviet Union for their crimes 80 years ago and so they learned not one fucking lesson.   You cannot rehabilitate a shark (fish are our friends!).

Edited by Nivek
  • Hook 'Em 4

Is this the beginnings of Putin trying to frame some narrative on Russia possibly abandoning a lot of territory.

“We keep seeking peace but they demand our defeat” is such a twisted statement, but it twists all the way around to what may be the truth at this point. I’m sure the Russians want to do a deal immediately to try and keep some territory, and Ukraine is demanding they GTFO. Russia needs to take the fucking loss and go home if (God willing) the UA is able to make it happen.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit if they have M270s there, that means there’s a lot of important Russian shit in range.   they use the same ammo as HIMARS 

Believe they have had them since July-ish? UK and Norway if memory serves.

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

know your audience

Criss-crossing the state with top notch "reporting" and RT footage...

Here is where else you can find OAN in Texas.
Consolidated fka Surewest in Conroe/Lufkin on Ch. 180 (SD) and 787 (HD)
CSI Digital AKA MidAtlantic Broadband in Wichita Falls - Military Bulk on Ch. 55
Frontier Communications in Carrolton on Ch. 116 (SD) and 616 (HD)
GVTC in New Braunfels on Ch. 50 (SD) and 550 (HD)
Harris Broadband in Brownwood on Ch. 10
NTS Communication in Lubbock on Ch. 59 (SD) and 686 (HD)
Phonoscope in Houston on Ch. 580 (SD) and 1580 (HD)
Plateau TV on Ch. 196 (SD) and 1196 (HD)
RTA DBA Rural Telecommunications on Ch. 53
VTX Communications on Ch. 196 (SD) and 828 (HD)