Major vs West Point

ADHD

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Army deserved a better bowl game opponent than this. This is why some coordinators can’t be head coaches. I watched for five minutes and had to turn it off. 

some UH fans are calling for them to fire Major and promote briles to HC so briles does not get away to FSU

more interesting is I don't think there is a way that Major makes it through next year at UH and with so many of the retread coaches taking positions this year and with USC probably opening up next year (that will probably kick off a lot of coaching changes) next year looks to be a bad time to hire a head coach especially if you are going to try and hamstring them with huge buyouts and fuck up coordinator searches by having alumni and presidents involved

damn the general is cranking out those pushups I give him props for setting a standard

not a bad ass on that Army girl

Just now, Thiefery said:

Wonder how pissed the AD is..She could've had Orlando...wonder if he would have done better

Orlando was not dumb enough to put his head coaching future on the line for a program that would undermine him days after he signed the contract and where he would be held to a ridiculous standard

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

I have not paid a ton of attention but have they checked in much with, or talked much about, the guy for Houston, the DL, who wanted to wear the winter coat? I assume he is not playing in this one.

he has totally checked out from UH you will probably see him in the NFL saying ed oliver Westfield High