Orange Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Alabama

Constant

2 minutes ago, Constant said:

I’m good over here. Win some, you lose some. Alabama is pretty good. 

I think it’s clear that relying on the offense finally just ran out. I mean that 130th ranking for red zone TD defensive efficiency became lethal today

Edited by taybo20

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

I think it’s clear that relying on the offense finally just ran out. I mean that 130th ranking for red zone TD defensive efficiency became lethal today

No doubt. I was hoping the extended preparation time would help mask it a little, but there is no helping it this year. It’s the worst OU defense I’ve ever seen. Which sucks since we’ve had the offense to win the whole thing the last two years. 

• Fuck You 3

No doubt. I was hoping the extended preparation time would help mask it a little, but there is no helping it this year. It’s the worst OU defense I’ve ever seen. Which sucks since we’ve had the offense to win the whole thing the last two years. 

Wrong.

Well not the sucks part but the part about having the offense to win it all since it didnt win it all.

You seem stupid.f66d75f9f7d7cdf1c62961ade4a4261e.jpga5be7abbcf53f7532ee1ad1bf5db070f.gif1c2cab492864c21bbb64895e15189e7b.jpg79ecfc1a6c31fadc63898ca3ee334436.jpg

Never count on aggy.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Does college football have a problem? It’s the same teams every year. Would think people would start getting tired of it.

10 teams in 5 years of the playoff is a problem. It’s getting way too predictable. If Texas was one of those teams I’d love it though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Constant said:

Is it a talent problem, philosophy problem, or something else?  Hard to argue against the last two years overall, but it's hard to imagine being able to win it all without a stronger defense, one can easily look up the defensive ratings of virtually all the national champions over the past decade plus (I think only the Cam Newton year had kind of a meh defense recently)and see a correlation.

4 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Says the sooner trash that posts on a Texas forum.  I am surprised you have a high school diploma.

Diploma humor, cop humor, website post location humor, incest humor...

Got to be getting close to the bottom of your barrel soon. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 6