Orange Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Alabama

Constant

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He would be a complete moron to play football.

Yeah because his bitch ass couldnt take a single hit from someone like khalil mack or von miller without being a complete pussy about it.

Go play baseball you fucking loser.  Take the loss.  Hold that L.  

9 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

that little midget fucking pussy ass bitch...…….played his fucking ass off, got his head ripped off by the biggest baddest dude in college football, missed one play and came back in and played his ass off some more. Jesus Christ stop aggying this shit up.

lol big fucking deal, fuck kyler murray and fuck you

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Yeah because his bitch ass couldnt take a single hit from someone like khalil mack or von miller without being a complete pussy about it.

Go play baseball you fucking loser.  Take the loss.  Hold that L.  

Ain't many 5' 9" midgets with the cojones to try playing QB at the D1 level. If they ever had aspirations of such those thoughts were beaten out of them long ago. The little guy can ball, he was never going to last long for the same reason others his size haven't. Jeezus.

1 hour ago, DiceHands said:

When is that little bitch they call their QB going to whimper off to play a pussies sport because hes too scared to get hit by grown ass men in the NFL?

Whoa, whoa......I know it isn't football, but c'mon, the National pastime is not a pussy sport. Has pussies in it (to soon include Ewok cunt), but not a pussy sport. 

17 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Ain't many 5' 9" midgets with the cojones to try playing QB at the D1 level. If they ever had aspirations of such those thoughts were beaten out of them long ago. The little guy can ball, he was never going to last long for the same reason others his size haven't. Jeezus.

I did not know that being 5' 9'" qualifies me as being a midget. If that is the case, I would prefer dwarf or "little person".

I do believe though that Ewok is not 5'9".

This will be proven once he does start playing baseball when a "normal" belt high fastball will be chin music for him....

Edited by BillyGoatHill
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Loco said:

I know what you're saying, but OU didn't come out cold...  they got punched in the fucking mouth.  This game was NOT a case of OU beating themselves.   Yes brown had some drops but I don't specifically remember any other real gaffs.

if anything Bama had the gaffs.  the fair catch, the penalties on the last drive of the half, mulitple defenseive penalties to extend sooner drives. they should have scored 60.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

So the midget apparently said this, "

"As you saw, they stopped us the first quarter, we stopped ourselves, but hats off to them," Murray said. "They're a good team. They've got a great defense. But second half, we picked up the tempo. They got tired, and at that point, we kind of ..."

Murray trailed off before shrugging his shoulders."

just wow.  Really would have been nice to see what Bama would have done to them if they hadn't lost interest after the 1st qtr. 

TTLP

Channeling his inner Matt Leinert I see

that little midget fucking pussy ass bitch...…….played his fucking ass off, got his head ripped off by the biggest baddest dude in college football, missed one play and came back in and played his ass off some more. Jesus Christ stop aggying this shit up.

Stop sucking his cock and we will all be better off

Just now, Constant said:

Lincoln Riley deserves both a 100% raise and to be fired for this fact. It’s amazing the offense was good enough to overcome the defense, but it’s his fault for not making changes between ‘17 and ‘18.

Maybe he’ll go to the NFL and in some strange way, both will be true

1 minute ago, Constant said:

Lincoln Riley deserves both a 100% raise and to be fired for this fact. It’s amazing the offense was good enough to overcome the defense, but it’s his fault for not making changes between ‘17 and ‘18.

It’s almost like you hired a Mike Leach OC as a head coach (with better talent obv)

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

God between Mayfield’s immaturity and murray’s Bitchassesness has any team has back to back QBs at such a high level of douche?

Last QB that wasn't a douche was Bradford. I'm sure those idiots will say the same thing about our QBs, but they seem to always get the biggest primadonnas.

2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

So did he go to the presser or not?

Looks more like an interview outside the locker room, not the official post game player availability press conference (http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25643724/kyler-murray-oklahoma-mum-future-orange-bowl-loss-alabama). 

Doesn't really matter - dude can play, but needs to fix his attitude.  I haven't seen that much crying after losses since my kids were playing t-ball (and I only cried a little 😀)

28 minutes ago, Constant said:

NEWS BRIEF:   "Ruffin McNeill's defense enters the College Football Playoffs, full coverage at 11." 

Edited by Gravy Train

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Kyler skipping the press conference is the biggest pussy move. 

Little baby throws a tantrum. 

The petulant child.    I, I, I,  no team.

“I wanted to win a national championship,” Murray said, with the pain of the loss etched on his face. “And I just fell short.”         https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/30/sports/alabama-oklahoma-college-football-championship.html

merlin_148591944_deb5e6df-6595-4391-93b6

28 minutes ago, Constant said:

They did get a little better after they fired their DC midseason. Also keep in mind that they faced a possible 11 future NFL starters last night. Tua at QB, Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and Waddle at WR, Irv at TE, Jacobs, Najee and Damien Harris at RB, Jonah Williams at LT and Pierschbacher at C.

Just now, bamachine said:

They did get a little better after they fired their DC midseason. Also keep in mind that they faced a possible 11 future NFL starters last night. Tua at QB, Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and Waddle at WR, Irv at TE, Jacobs, Najee and Damien Harris at RB, Jonah Williams at LT and Pierschbacher at C.

That’s insane.  OU didn’t pull a ND.  Saban will admit he’s relieved.  Hell of a program Bama has.   Props.  

32 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Doesn't matter if they faced NFL starters or not, their secondary is laughable. Kansas scored 40 points against that shitty defense in Norman.

Edited by Chad

2 hours ago, 3adays said:

It may have been covered already, but did anyone else notice Kyler was wearing a burnt organge beanie when they were getting off the bus heading into the stadium? Seemed like an odd color choice

Being the petulent little bitch he is my guess is that it was intended as some kind of subtle backhanded slap at Texas.  If it had any meaning at all.

12 minutes ago, Chad said:

Doesn't matter if they faced NFL starters or not, their secondary is laughable. Kansas scored 40 points against that shitty defense in Norman.

Yeah, it matters.  Did you see the D yesterday?  Bama receivers were making incredible plays.  OU's secondary wasn't completely out of position as is their standard.  Bama is in a class of their own...maybe Clemson is there but nobody else.  OU shit the bed early and you can't do that vs GOAT (Saban). 

3 hours ago, hookem48 said:

Bro, you're on Surly.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, it matters.  Did you see the D yesterday?  Bama receivers were making incredible plays.  OU's secondary wasn't completely out of position as is their standard.  Bama is in a class of their own...maybe Clemson is there but nobody else.  OU shit the bed early and you can't do that vs GOAT (Saban). 

The ou defense wasn’t very good all year long. And did you see how many easy throws there were over the middle of the field last night? No difference, and there were no turnovers generated. The more important thing was the offense didn’t do a damn thing til the 2nd quarter. 

Edited by taybo20

Just now, taybo20 said:

The ou defense wasn’t very good all year long. And did you see how many easy throws there were over the middle of the field last night? No difference, and there were no turnovers generated. The more important thing was the offense didn’t do a damn thing til the 2nd quarter. 

Wasn't very good?  They were fucking atrocious.  They played average yesterday.  That's a huge step up.  I agree on the offense bit.  There's nothing to hang their head about...

Does anyone know if there was ever any interest on the part of Kyler in transferring to Texas when he left aggy?  Did Sumlin block something like that from happening?  From what I could find looking back he was only blocked from SEC transfers or future aggy opponents.

At this point I question whether his interest in Texas during recruiting was real or not, but if it was then it would seem there would have been some interest on his part in transferring to Texas.  Our QB situation was still a mess so there was certainly opportunity to win the job.  It also seemed Strong either had no interest in or no ability to get transfers.  If Sumlin didn't block it I wonder if Charlie expressed no interest in the transfer and Murray has had a grudge since.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Wasn't very good?  They were fucking atrocious.  They played average yesterday.  That's a huge step up.  I agree on the offense bit.  There's nothing to hang their head about...

That’s average? Come on, they were horrendous. They gave up almost 200 yards in the 1st quarter. Then bama made fun of them by playing 2 qbs at the same time. Then the bama base offense was 2 TEs. Bama wasn’t pressing or playing aggressive on offense after midway 2nd quarter. Tua had more TDs than incomplete passes for fucks sake. 

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

That’s average? Come on, they were horrendous. They gave up almost 200 yards in the 1st quarter. Then bama made fun of them by playing 2 qbs at the same time. Then the bama base offense was 2 TEs. Bama wasn’t pressing or playing aggressive on offense after midway 2nd quarter. Tua had more TDs than incomplete passes for fucks sake. 

Did you see the fucking catches their WR made?  Not sure how you get 'horrendous' out of that performance vs the best fucking team out there.  GMAFB