Tiny penis? Blame your cookware.

Walden Ponderer

Reason number 3,744 why cast iron skillets are just plain better.

Study: Non-Stick Pans Make Your Penis Smaller

DECEMBER 26, 2018 AT 2:06 PM

The chemicals in Teflon and other non-stick cookware reduce testosterone, shrink penises, and contribute to infertility, a new study says

Non-stick-frying-pan-006.jpg

Researchers examined 200 men who grew up drinking water contaminated with perfluoroalkyl chemicals and found they have significantly smaller penises and less mobile sperm than those who grew up with clean water.

The chemicals, commonly referred to as PFCs, are widely used in non-stick pots and pans, fast-food packaging and to make carpets and other fabrics water-repellent and stain-resistant.

The men studied were from one of four locations in the world known to be heavily polluted with PFCs, the Veneto region of Padua Italy.

The other three locations are in the Netherlands, China and in the Mid-Ohio Valley of West Virginia, where DuPont dumped the chemicals into a river and then tried to cover it up.

Researchers from the University of Padua examined 383 male high-school students, including 212 who had been exposed to PFCs, in northeast Italy.

They took participant’s blood to measure sexual hormones, examined semen samples, and measured penis length and circumference, testicular volume and anogenital distance.

Participants who weren’t exposed to PFCs had an average penis length of 3.94 inches, compared to 3.44 inches in those who had. Exposed men were also one-fifth of an inch less girthy.

How do scientists get consent for this type of study?

“Hi, I’m a scientist. Can I please measure your dick and balls?”

“Why”

“Because your water is poisoned.”

“So you’ll help get the water cleaned?”

“No, we really just care to measure your penis girth.”

“I don’t get it.”

“It’s science”

“Oh, ok.”

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

“Why”

“I don’t get it.”

“It’s science”

“Oh, ok.”

I'm sure it's really pretty easy.  They just hire a young hot woman and dress her in a short tight skirt.  She'll get all the dick and ball measurements they could want in about an hour.  I'm sure it's those clit measurement studies that are a bitch.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

17 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Participants who weren’t exposed to PFCs had an average penis length of 3.94 inches, compared to 3.44 inches in those who had.”

sounds like there was already an issue.

No that's normal. Us Surly's are just super huge.

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

“Why”

“I don’t get it.”

“It’s science”

“Oh, ok.”

They just go to India and pay 10/week for people living in toxic waste to go thru crazy Med experiments. 

You should look into it’s fucked up as hell. It’s what made my mom get out of medical clinical testing 

Edited by Doc Reeves