Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, there's none of those issues in California or Texas?

Goddamn, you are one fucking 

It's  comparing Apples to Oranges.  If you were going to smuggle anything illegal into the country that you had to drive up a major interstate would you do it in a sparsely populated state like Arizona or New Mexico with way less law enforcement or would you do it in a place densely populated like California or Texas?

• Fuck You 4

Just now, Asithappens said:

Please explain how immigration is the big, bad bogey man in all this.

they're all brown and rapey, man.

we should pick a state...let's say arizona, and deport every single illegal immigrant. once they're all gone, we build a wall around the entire state, forcing every white person to stay in the state while their economy collapses entirely.

1 minute ago, Rockymtns said:

It's  comparing Apples to Oranges.  If you were going to smuggle anything illegal into the country that you had to drive up a major interstate would you do it in a sparsely populated state like Arizona or New Mexico with way less law enforcement or would you do it in a place densely populated like California or Texas?

Again, you are one fucking dumbass.

Tell us you have someone that watches over you daily.  Someone that helps dispense the meds, goes to the grocery store, stuff like that.  Because it really seems like you have limited mental faculties.

3 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

If you were going to smuggle anything illegal into the country that you had to drive up a major interstate would you do it in a sparsely populated state like Arizona or New Mexico with way less law enforcement or would you do it in a place densely populated like California or Texas?

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

which legal crossing points would you choose? the ones that are the busiest.

you're a fucking idiot and make me want to cry.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

JFC.  I spent 5 years right after college traveling around Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana on a weekly basis. Anyone comparing those shitholes to the big cities in CA is either a troll or a fucking moron.  Probably both.

Well, those cultural oases in the deep South have a lot fewer gays and millennials and such prancing around, so advantage South.

2 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

Ahh yes. Densely populated South and West Texas. Those traffic jams in Zapata and Presidio are a bitch. 

2 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Please explain how immigration is the big, bad bogey man in all this.

You think the FEDs are re-imbursing the states for everything related to illegal immigration and drug trafficking?  The states have tried to sue the FEDs many times for millions of dollars related to it and they lose everytime because of the bogus federal laws.  Or they get told that it doesnt need to go through the court system, it has to go through congress.

• Fuck You 8

45 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

No, that is not the argument.  The argument is most Republicans I know would welcome the exit of California if they took their politics with them....Do you think there is any Republican in the country besides in California that would vote for Pelosi?

This black and white, never any grey area view is pure garbage. Fuck outta here with that mentality.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 1

You think the FEDs are re-imbursing the states for everything related to illegal immigration and drug trafficking?  The states have tried to sue the FEDs many times for millions of dollars related to it and they lose everytime because of the bogus federal laws.  Or they get told that it doesnt need to go through the court system, it has to go through congress.

So Arizona is already the 9th biggest federal welfare state and you want even more? Takers gonna take. 

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

which legal crossing points would you choose? the ones that are the busiest.

you're a fucking idiot and make me want to cry.

More bogus statistics from the government.  Hey, im going to smuggle some heroine.  Instead of taking it through one of the tunnels in the desert, im going to go to a legal port of entry where all the scanners and law enforcement and drug dogs are?  I mean im sure it is happening, but do you really think 90% go through the port of entry?  If you do, you are the idiot...

Edited by Rockymtns
  • Fuck You 13

Just now, Rockymtns said:

More bogus statistics from the government.  Hey, im going to smuggle some heroine.  Instead of taking it through one of the tunnels in the desert, im going to go to a legal port of entry where all the scanners and law enforcement and drug dogs are?  I mean im sure it is happening, but do you really think 90% go through the port of entry?  If you do, you are the idiot...

Lmao tunnels? Did you watch a few episodes of weeds and now you think you know shit about smuggling shit?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yeah this is what we're up against. talked about it awhile back. don't like facts? ignore them entirely. 

1 minute ago, Rockymtns said:

The University of Arizona Cooperative Extension’s Economic Impact Analysis Team recently announced agribusiness contributes a record $23.3 billion in sales to the state's economy, as well as supporting more than 138,000 jobs.

Hmmmm.... I wonder how big that sector of the AZ economy (looks to be about 10%) would be WITHOUT migrant labor.....

Keep digging, dude.  This glimpse inside the mind of a moron is enlightening.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hmmmm.... I wonder how big that sector of the AZ economy (looks to be about 10%) would be WITHOUT migrant labor.....

Keep (paying a migrant below minimum wage to dig for you), dude.  This glimpse inside the mind of a moron is enlightening.

FIFY 

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Lmao tunnels? Did you watch a few episodes of weeds and now you think you know shit about smuggling shit?

Geez, read about El Chapo.  He basically used slave labor to build a tunnel in the desert.  He didnt smuggle through the ports of entry...

• Fuck You 8

1 hour ago, Rockymtns said:

I live south of Phoenix...Casa Grande.  San Diego is not that bad, youre right...L.A. is terrible though and the highways in California are all in terrible need of repair at least the 2 interstates from Arizona into California for sure...

You are completely full of shift when it comes to California highways. Can’t speak to Arizona but you’re probably full of shit on that too. Do better research troll bot shithead. 

8 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

Spellcheck is your friend.  Dumbass.

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

yeah this is what we're up against. talked about it awhile back. don't like facts? ignore them entirely. 

Oh, I believe 90% of the drugs they "apprehend"  come through a port of entry no argument their.

The talking point that 90% of drugs come through the port of entries I dont believe.

• Fuck You 7

29 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Again, you are one fucking dumbass.

Tell us you have someone that watches over you daily.  Someone that helps dispense the meds, goes to the grocery store, stuff like that.  Because it really seems like you have limited mental faculties.

At least he's not wasting his time trying to engage in rational discourse with a troll. 

• Like 1

Then how do you know shit about highways between Arizona and California? Those were the highways I was talking about...

Because on business and vacation I drive on California highways and have been there fairly recently. 

Any other questions full of shit trollbot?  Are you a dildo salesman traveling the highways of the southwest, or is it meth? Probably meth. You should get the trump government to improve the roads to help you with your sales. Of meth. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

What makes it a fact?  The government says it, it must be true?  If the government knew where all the illegal drugs came into the country, shouldn't  they be way more effective at stopping it? 

I mean shit, they want you to believe the border is more secure than ever, more law enforcement than ever, etc...

Edited by Rockymtns
  • Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

Then how do you know shit about highways between Arizona and California? Those were the highways I was talking about...

hahaha, jesus christ, dude. last fall, i took my family on a road trip through new mexico, arizona, to hoover dam, stopping at cool points of interest along the way. do you think people don't travel? what kind of stupid question is this?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

What makes it a fact?  The government says it, it must be true?  If the government knew where all the illegal drugs came into the country, shouldn't  they be way more effective at stopping it? 

I mean shit, they want you to believe the border is more secure than ever, more law enforcement than ever, etc...

It is. Crossings at the southern border are at 40 year lows. Crime is down all over the country and has been falling for the last 25 years.

15 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

hahaha, jesus christ, dude. last fall, i took my family on a road trip through new mexico, arizona, to hoover dam, stopping at cool points of interest along the way. do you think people don't travel? what kind of stupid question is this?

I live about 2.5 hours away from California and drive there all the time.  It doesnt make me an expert on their highways; I was only pointing out they are shit between Arizona and California.  Last year due to such state of disrepair, they had a bridge on the interstate just  completely collapse between here and there...But, if he wants to believe they are great, thats his perrogative...

Edited by Rockymtns
  • Fuck You 3

I live about 2.5 hours away from California and drive there all the time.  It doesnt make me an expert on their highways; I was only pointing out they are shit between Arizona and California.  Last year due to such state of disrepair, they had a bridge on the interstate just  completely collapse between here and there...But, if he wants to believe they are great, thats his perrogative...

You’re not fooling anyone troll bot. Give it up with your declining of america bullshit. Fuck off. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

Wouldn’t that mean that the highways in Arizona are the ones that shitty and falling apart?