2019 Fiesta Bowl - LSU vs. UCF

satyanash

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

How this isn’t a more prevalent opinion here is beyond me.

I don't think anyone here is second guessing the rightness of fucking Josh Huepel, I just think that we're able to see that in these situations there are sides that need to be taken and today, in this situation, Huepel falls on the right side. Tomorrow most likely will be another fuck Josh Huepel day.

I don't think anyone here is second guessing the rightness of fucking Josh Huepel, I just think that we're able to see that in these situations there are sides that need to be taken and today, in this situation, Huepel falls on the right side. Tomorrow most likely will be another fuck Josh Huepel day.

I don’t give a single fuck about LSU or SEC, but fuck Josh Heupel and fuck UCF playing national champs for beating a mediocre Auburn team and trying to claim it again by trying to beat a half ass Coach O led three loss LSU team. If anyone thinks they could beat Alabama and Clemson in consecutive weeks you’re out of your fucking mind. They would lose by 40 to Bama with Saban playing his backups the second half.
  • Like 2

It always amazes me how one play can totally change a game. A couple of drives ago UCF had a big stop and because one player got excited and spiked the ball LSU got a first down and eventually a td. Now LSU has all the momentum, and if they score here it might be over. You can never coulda, woulda, and maybe the momentum switches anyway. Or, maybe UCF goes and scores and never looks back.  But it always seems like you look back and that kind of play totally changes the game. 

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I don’t give a single fuck about LSU or SEC, but fuck Josh Heupel and fuck UCF playing national champs for beating a mediocre Auburn team and trying to claim it again by trying to beat a half ass Coach O led three loss LSU team. If anyone thinks they could beat Alabama and Clemson in consecutive weeks you’re out of your fucking mind. They would lose by 40 to Bama with Saban playing his backups the second half.

Thanks for clarifying.

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I reserve the right to say Fuck Josh Heupel and Fuck LSU.   Go UCF and your shitty ass fans.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Brother?

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

It always amazes me how one play can totally change a game. A couple of drives ago UCF had a big stop and because one player got excited and spiked the ball LSU got a first down and eventually a td. Now LSU has all the momentum, and if they score here it might be over. You can never coulda, woulda, and maybe the momentum switches anyway. Or, maybe UCF goes and scores and never looks back.  But it always seems like you look back and that kind of play totally changes the game. 

its weird to me how coaches don't go apeshit over selfish "look at me"  penalties.  my guess is they have to do a few laps after practice.  In the old days you'd probably be puking and never want to do it again.