Texas recruiting notes 2019

I finally get 5 minutes to come over and see what's happening the past couple of days and there are like 5 new pages to this thread since early Monday morning. "Man, I wonder what's new?". Not a fucking thing.

Texas is not taking anything less than 25 in this class, and I'm betting 27-28 is the final number. Everything with the roster will work out before the 2019s step on campus.

Ā 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Iā€™m going to say that Humphrey and Hemphill-mapps got better last year. Ā 

Reggie was an afterthought until the spring game. Ā I guess having one of 2 improving wrs leave the program isnā€™t helpful butvthat wasnā€™t part of the statement posited.Ā 

It's kinda hard not to getĀ better as a redshirt freshman

Edited by BigHorn'13
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

How strong are those Polynesian ties?

Ā 

I know he's trending, but he's so far away and has only been on campus once. Those things usually don't work out great so I would feel better about it if he had an OV here too before committing.Ā 

Ā 

Then again, Smith, Tillman, Floyd, Liebrock, and Adimora all seemingly bought in after their first visits, so maybe we'll add Tufono to that list.Ā 

7 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

EJ's CB and this tweet seem like perfect timing.Ā Ā 

You see, Jimbo Fisher recruits nationally. He isn't afraid to cross the state line and scour the country for great players. Nobody else does this like one of the only four active coaches with a national championship. Poor tu.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I know he's trending, but he's so far away and has only been on campus once. Those things usually don't work out great so I would feel better about it if he had an OV here too before committing.Ā 

Ā 

Then again, Smith, Tillman, Floyd, Liebrock, and Adimora all seemingly bought in after their first visits, so maybe we'll add Tufono to that list.Ā 

He's also a UW legacy.

I'm curious what their LB board looks like. I know they like the other West Coast guy we offered, Heimuli.

17 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You see, Jimbo Fisher recruits nationally. He isn't afraid to cross the state line and scour the country for great players. Nobody else does this like one of the only four active coaches with a national championship. Poor tu.

I'm glad that we can recruit players internationally, but I'm concerned about his ability to communicate to his teammates in English.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thepop said:

Sweet. Suddenly our LB haul is not bad. With or without Gbenda.

When was the last time we got a player from Hawaii?

It's almost like the coaching staff are operating in ways we can't perceive. As though there isn't a lot of information escaping the coaching offices.Ā 

Seems like that would make us a little more patient but no.

• Like 1

It's almost like the coaching staff are operating in ways we can't perceive. As though there isn't a lot of information escaping the coaching offices.Ā 
Power Moves? REAL. RECRUITING. and all that? I believe aggy has that market cornered and likely trademarked as well..

Hasnā€™t been mentioned in awhile....MENSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk