Texas recruiting notes 2019

3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Just remember, with this staff it’ts hard to tell for sure what’s going on. 

This is what I keep telling myself.  I trust them.  Then I don't.   I guess we will just see.  But that doesn't keep me from coming here everyday to fret over it.

6 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

What the hell is up with that cunty jab at the fans at the end? It’s not my fault you hold on to the ball like Taylor Hamm holds on to jobs. 

Good luck to the kid.  Didn't work out here.  It's OK.  I wish him well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Also his dad was driving him to practice one time and they got in a serious car accident. When Mike got to the hospital the doctor said "I can't operate on him, he's my son" because it was his mom you misogynist bastard because women can be doctors too sometimes. 

stare-dad-mom-in-kitchen-facebook-cover-

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Guess Mehringer is staying put as well?

Fuck this day... Mehringer probably showed up to his job interview with that idiotic mohawk haircut and killed his chances in the first 10 seconds.  Herman just needs to cut his ass loose whether he finds a soft landing or not. 

Edited by RabidM

28 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

This is what I keep telling myself.  I trust them.  Then I don't.   I guess we will just see.  But that doesn't keep me from coming here everyday to fret over it.

I hear ya. Not necessarily saying I trust them, just saying they do a better job of keeping info in the house than previous regimes.

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

True. It's my off day, and I have nothing better to do. No football, nothing. Although, I don't see a difference considering this thread gets detailed every other page, anyway. 

It's obvious why you don't have anything to do on your day off.

• Like 2

I have to be honest with everyone. I forgot about cookie cakes. The kids these days just don't tweet about them anymore.

Do we have any pics of the recruits getting wined and dined at VY steakhouse or no?

I have to be honest. I went there to Austin for a bachelor party a couple years ago but we did not go to VY steakhouse we did get good tacos and BBQ and other things.

2 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

I have to be honest with everyone. I forgot about cookie cakes. The kids these days just don't tweet about them anymore.

Do we have any pics of the recruits getting wined and dined at VY steakhouse or no?

I have to be honest. I went there to Austin for a bachelor party a couple years ago but we did not go to VY steakhouse we did get good tacos and BBQ and other things.

Most of our OV’s are happening during the season now. All of the pics from a few years ago occurred during huge OV weekends in December with all top targets present.

Just now, Sgt. Slaughter said:

Most of our OV’s are happening during the season now. All of the pics from a few years ago occurred during huge OV weekends in December with all top targets present.

I have to be honest. I do remember Charlie taking the #37 class in the nation to #9 or something and everyone on ESPN was surprised. But not Shaggy.

21 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

I have to be honest with everyone. I forgot about cookie cakes. The kids these days just don't tweet about them anymore.

I have to be honest I went there to Austin for a bachelor party a couple years ago but we did not go to VY steakhouse we did get good tacos and BBQ and other things.

16 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

I have to be honest I do remember Charlie taking the #37 class in the nation to #9 or something and everyone on ESPN was surprised. But not Shaggy.

Abe?

26 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

My guess is this was the commit from yesterday. Matches the TFB description. 

Also makes sense after the stuff released by IT on Powell. 

I like the Lewis take as a WR much more than Powell. Most likely Powell would eventually ended up on defense. Lewis is very underrated.