Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

41 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

I think it maybe Trey Sanders. No bullshit. Also Sanders liked Carrington’s tweet about “sacrifice short term benefits for long term rewards”. With the hashtag #shocktheworld. 

Just my guess though. 

You asshole, I just went and googled Trey Sanders images. Then I compared the arm muscle mass and structure. I am forced to admit that this is plausible and I hate you now.

2159903_1.jpg

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

You asshole, I just went and googled Trey Sanders images. Then I compared the arm muscle mass and structure. I am forced to admit that this is plausible and I hate you now.

2159903_1.jpg

Please provide your methods for your scientific analysis otherwise we will not be able to continue review of your manuscript for publication. Thank you.

14 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Any chance Herman orders Opie to take Mehringer on as his OC? 

14 hours ago, Machinator said:

Florida State needs to finalize the baby Briles deal first.

Can this stupid fucking shit stop making appearances in threads as though you honestly believe it? It’s fucking irritating to even read. 

This board has the memory of a goldfish. We already know the silents aren't Bru or Sanders. They've both already been named by several people on here. Occam's razor. 

Let the Bru and Sanders talk go. There's only one person that still believes either is a possibility: EJ. There's no reason to take his word over every other Texas and national insider. Well, I guess the coaching staff still believes, but that doesn't translate to signatures. 

2 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

This board has the memory of a goldfish. We already know the silents aren't Bru or Sanders. They've both already been named by several people on here. Occam's razor. 

Let the Bru and Sanders talk go. There's only one person that still believes either is a possibility: EJ. There's no reason to take his word over every other Texas and national insider. Well, I guess the coaching staff still believes, but that doesn't translate to signatures. 

This is why this board is always so negative lol. People get on here early in the day and start talking about 5* players that are super longshots. Then other people jump on and we end up with these tinfoil hat reasons why they're coming here. "He liked this tweet. He loves X coach. EJ said there's a chance." Then once the hype cools off, we settle into reality and everybody gets depressed.

A lot of surly meltdowns are self-inflicted. 

3 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Yea no shit. It’s a three star receiver that is a back up option to the several WR’s we couldn’t close the deal on (thanks Drew) and a 3 star interior OL from TCU. The talks of 5 star players for this year just need to die and we need to move on to 2020 recruiting and hope for a fresh start. 

9 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

This is why this board is always so negative lol. People get on here early in the day and start talking about 5* players that are super longshots. Then other people jump on and we end up with these tinfoil hat reasons why they're coming here. "He liked this tweet. He loves X coach. EJ said there's a chance." Then once the hype cools off, we settle into reality and everybody gets depressed.

A lot of surly meltdowns are self-inflicted. 

giphy.gif