Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

1 minute ago, cdain3 said:

Its creepy to follow Bryan Carrington on Twitter?

some new recruit from florida tweets something and not a minute later it’s posted multiple times here?  do you follow every teenager in the country with even any tangential association to texas?  you do you, I guess.  fuckin creep. 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, futureman said:

some new recruit from florida tweets something and not a minute later it’s posted multiple times here?  do you follow every teenager in the country with even any tangential association to texas?  you do you, I guess.  fuckin creep. 

The analysts follow them all since it's their job and they retweet anything interesting. Chillllll.

49 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Not great film, but fuck it, we need a new Naashon Hughes on that roster, I guess. 

I get your point, but I’m pretty sure Naashon never sniffed numbers like that.  

++ Athletes are worth the shot imo. 

Just now, futureman said:

not 2019 related but is there a thread with justin watkins in it anywhere?  read in the paper that he left UF after strangling his girlfriend.  sounds like he’s doing really well.  I searched his name on surly and nothing came up. 

Mentioned in the Florida thread on the football board and on the 2018 thread here.

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/2186-texas-recruiting-notes-2018/&page=2

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/1674-tell-me-about-florida/&page=2

1 minute ago, futureman said:

not 2019 related but is there a thread with justin watkins in it anywhere?  read in the paper that he left UF after strangling his girlfriend.  sounds like he’s doing really well.  I searched his name on surly and nothing came up. 

So focused on the future, you suck at the present.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, futureman said:

What kind of person from the future reads the fucking paper?

• Like 2

As much as I hate defending EJ, it’s naive to think he doesn’t have a commitment story written for most long term targets, whether we actually land them or not. They post the “story” within seconds of a commitment. They’re all pre-written. Obviously random out of nowhere commits like Tillman mess up that process.