If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

14 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Can someone refresh my memory on the clown suit bet?  Was that last place for the picks with friends?

Last place was a Lebron suit. Not sure when. Dan's side bet with Jake was he would wear a clown suit every day they were on radio row when they go to Atlanta for the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

I missed that too.  If he's supposed to wear it every day on press row that shit is going to get old quick.

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Can someone refresh my memory on the clown suit bet?  Was that last place for the picks with friends?

Here's a tip, listen to the station. 

• Haha 2

On 1/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, BigDHornfan said:

Evidently Greggo is working for the NFL now.  He tweeted he was in charge of ball security last night.
Weird.
DwMh-AYUYAAe6Du.jpg:large

He looks like the harbaugh brother that got strung out and is now just taking it a day at a time in his recovery. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Corny continuing to show what a dumbass he is. Doesn’t think there is any way that was PI in Seattle LB? Seriously?

And of course the entertainment expert yet has seen only two of the award winning shows in golden globe and only heard of one other. What a joke

...why do you choose to listen to what is clearly the worst show on the ticket by a pretty large margin?

11 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Because it's the best show?

hard disagree here. they aren't the top choice for sports or pop culture stuff, they are easily the least informed about any specific topic they talk about and they consistently have legit terrible sports opinions (like Mike thinking Byron Jones is a scrub) 

35 minutes ago, NoName said:

hard disagree here. they aren't the top choice for sports or pop culture stuff, they are easily the least informed about any specific topic they talk about and they consistently have legit terrible sports opinions (like Mike thinking Byron Jones is a scrub) 

Mike has full on checked out. And it sucks because he used to be awesome when he gave a shit. 

Corby is an idiot and everyone knows it including Mike but he's just counting down the days until he dies I guess. Not sure he even wants to retire because he knows he's stealing that salary. 

Honestly, after the world's longest drydock, I'm hoping somehow they figure out a way to get willonski a regular show. I thought he was great. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, Mileslong said:

As a non professional musician I say all the time on here, George is flat. It’s painful for me to listen to him, but what gets me is that he actually thinks he is good. I would never blame anyone for playing music regardless of skill level, it’s one of the greatest joys of my life, but you can’t suck and think you’re really good.

I sent this to Rhyner once and it blew him away as it should anyone. These guys may be the best cover band in the planet. I heart Sergey Kashirin so hard, one of the best guitarists you will ever see.

This is as tight as it gets, just saw they will be at the Granada in Dallas on Jan 20th and I’ll be in palm springs damnit. Oh yeah, they’re Russian

Holy shit Leonid and Friends are going to at Granada? That youtube has been my go to listen in the car for 25 or 6 to 4 for a couple years now. 

Also I'm pretty sure they're Ukranian

...why do you choose to listen to what is clearly the worst show on the ticket by a pretty large margin?
I still sometimes listen even though Corby is God awful. But the 3pm sports talk in this area is really weak and that's a shame. Hardline with a half interested Mike and shitty Corby. The dorky Ben and Skin who try so hard to be cool it's cringy. Then you have Steve Dennis and Tim Cowlishaw. That's a pretty terrible lineup for what should be the best shows on each station given the time slot.