If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

6 minutes ago, bluto said:

random takes… Erving kares or whatever is a terrible bit, and I like gen x  

the jalen hurts argument between corby and bob was so cringeworthy great monday

duce Robinson’s dad brings NOTHING to the table besides the guys sniffing his/duce’s jock

Erving Kares was a great pop-up character that has totally jumped the shark. Worth it for some audio vault shit but a terrible go-forward recurring bit. 

On 2/14/2023 at 6:06 PM, futureman said:

jub never smoked weed. 

He just stayed humble. 

On 2/15/2023 at 9:25 AM, Gordon Shumway said:

They were talking about two Turkish teenagers that survived for a couple of days trapped in the rubble by eating power lifting supplements.  Junior then mentioned andro and Jub tried a Mark McGwire reference.  

Thanks pal. I was, unlikable that pederast @futureman, listening to the show. And my quote was actually a Gordo quote. 

5 minutes ago, Gordon Shumway said:

Yeah, Gordo questioned what Jub was doing and then jumped on it. Pretty funny bit.  

And, replete with the Fake McGwire, who like Fake Tracy McGrady is an overly Irish character. 

Edited by Porterhouse

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

that’s a sarcastic comment and I don’t appreciate it.  and I’m not kidding. 

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

you are a big jerk. 

Because it’s somewhat funny, no?

3 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I refuse to believe something that happened during Norm and Donnie's show could be "the best"

I’m about pretty sure he was listening to a hockey broadcast. 

1 hour ago, nolongerU2horn said:

well that's because Wilonsky is terrible

1 hour ago, futureman said:

laughably overrated.

One of my least favorite people on the Ticket. He insists upon himself. 

3 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

well that's because Wilonsky is terrible

3 hours ago, futureman said:

laughably overrated.

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

One of my least favorite people on the Ticket. He insists upon himself. 

I won't argue with that but they were boring long before Wilonsky left the DMN full-time to join HA.

12 hours ago, futureman said:

name them.  he might be more likable than craig but craig works better with the musers.  outside of maybe, maybe, norm and donnie I can't say I agree.  he's better than bob of course.

He's better than Craig, Norm, Donovan, and Bob. Better than Hardline Corby but not "with Gordo" Corby. 

Jake's highs are better but I've found Jake a lot more annoying more often since he became a host so his lows are lower. Jake with Bob and Dan was better more consistently than Jake with Dan but Jake's highs are higher with Dan. But I never find Wilonski off-putting like I do Jake at times. I enjoy Intentional Grounding and his Christmas music show is a great change up from regular holiday music. 

Edited by Hermanator

The Freak isn’t a sports station, as they say. It’s horrible. I really don’t care if Rhyner gets his Grapette or the Grubes farts constantly. Rhyner will be off the aura year from now. IHeart will turn it into a Muslim station and get better book. The Freak has one accomplishment; it got Gordo to go the war and wake his compadres up.

8 hours ago, Hermanator said:

He's better than Craig, Norm, Donovan, and Bob. Better than Hardline Corby but not "with Gordo" Corby. 

Jake's highs are better but I've found Jake a lot more annoying more often since he became a host so his lows are lower. Jake with Bob and Dan was better more consistently than Jake with Dan but Jake's highs are higher with Dan. But I never find Wilonski off-putting like I do Jake at times. I enjoy Intentional Grounding and his Christmas music show is a great change up from regular holiday music. 

Shut the fuck up Hermanator. Go post more about how Sark is regretting letting Casey Thompson walk. 

20 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

The Freak isn’t a sports station, as they say. It’s horrible. I really don’t care if Rhyner gets his Grapette or the Grubes farts constantly. Rhyner will be off the aura year from now. IHeart will turn it into a Muslim station and get better book. The Freak has one accomplishment; it got Gordo to go the war and wake his compadres up.

And who can pull in ad revenue like Norm, amirite?