If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Norm has almost doubled his number in the past few months and they are maintaining a strong #1 across every show 6 to 7pm. That 6.7 for a 2 from 7pm til midnight is strong as seven rows of onions, basically recycling that same stuff and some syndicated du jour late. I always thought a solid 9pm til midnight show would do well enough to pay the bills and train some talent talking through the nights games as they happen. But they have tried things in the past.

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Wild to me that 105.3 The Fan is a top 10 station even during Cowboys offseason. Who the hell are these people listening to Shan and RJ or the GBag Nation?

Nerds. Some post here. 

RJ Fucking Choppy. The GBag Nation. Losers. 

3 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Wild to me that 105.3 The Fan is a top 10 station even during Cowboys offseason. Who the hell are these people listening to Shan and RJ or the GBag Nation?

kid that worked for us hung a g bag flag first day in the office.  giant nerd.

No, I think Gordo is kind of a p when it comes to his childhood. Sure there's creepiness to Wizard of Oz but I don't see how it was so scarring to him. But he's changed a lot since childhood and I don't think I'm recognizing that. 

46 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

it's the number they give to guests and that other hosts will use to call in to the station. they don't want riff raff having the number

Unless it’s Sweaty Jen Olsen Guy

50 minutes ago, CBT said:

"past people" last night and the "triangle offense" this morning were gold. 

Yeah the past people comment wasn’t funny, and I think Corby is funny. 

On 5/16/2023 at 9:05 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Norm has almost doubled his number in the past few months and they are maintaining a strong #1 across every show 6 to 7pm. That 6.7 for a 2 from 7pm til midnight is strong as seven rows of onions, basically recycling that same stuff and some syndicated du jour late. I always thought a solid 9pm til midnight show would do well enough to pay the bills and train some talent talking through the nights games as they happen. But they have tried things in the past.

Norm's been gone a LOT this spring -- maybe that's why his numbers are up!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

They're being supplied food by DFW restaurants so they are in the Metroplex again

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Jets overhead makes me think west of Ft Worth.

Probably right -- but they can truck food from local eateries a good distance if necessary. Zalat last night, I think, but they've got stores as far as Denton now.

I checked Flightaware when I heard the jets overhead around 1245 or so. These were the only grouping of military jets that I could see around the area. At first I thought it was around PK, but that's even further out west. image.png.c3d0211573ac7a90704cb0d2ddba93ea.png

• Hook 'Em 1

That just gave me chills.

Yeah, it diminishing returns now but it is funny how committed to the bit he is. It does give you a window into that weird Star Trek loving child who played Nerf fantasy basketball alone in his room. 

• Hook 'Em 1