If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

9 hours ago, bluto said:

Nothing like pissing an hour away of hang zone on death bed Jerry. There’s no way their ratings would’ve suffered if they ignored that presser today. 

Prepare for three segments breaking down the Jerry audio today.

26 minutes ago, Genco said:

Prepare for three segments breaking down the Jerry audio today.

Unpossible. The Hang Zone never replays audio. Man, hopefully they'll also have a Mark Jones audio segment as well. Those NEVER get old. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

Why did Dan and Jake decide to do yet another segment about the weekend guys fighting? It was virtually identical to a segment they did within the last week or so. 

Because Jason Kidd didn't hold a press conference yesterday so they had to go to plan B.

29 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Are we really railing on the hang zone? I didn’t hear it but guarantee it was at minimum more entertaining than what you were doing. 

Here come the kneepads out for Dan, right on cue. HZ is not infallible and the constant replaying of audio is getting old. 

Edited by mdmost

HZ is absolutely my favorite show, I make a point to listen as often as I can. I wasn’t railing on it, but they are not immune to some mild criticism. Most of the current weekend shows suck balls….I certainly don’t need repeated segments from my favorite show replaying audio of a bunch of no name idiots fighting all the time. EA Azad or whatever his name is sounds like a fucking douchebag. I’m pretty sure Dan and Jake think so too, but it almost sounds like they’ve been told to plug the new weekend lineup. 

8 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

HZ is absolutely my favorite show, I make a point to listen as often as I can. I wasn’t railing on it, but they are not immune to some mild criticism. Most of the current weekend shows suck balls….I certainly don’t need repeated segments from my favorite show replaying audio of a bunch of no name idiots fighting all the time. EA Azad or whatever his name is sounds like a fucking douchebag. I’m pretty sure Dan and Jake think so too, but it almost sounds like they’ve been told to plug the new weekend lineup. 

Sounded last week like EA was fucking with the weekend nerds hard as he was running the board. I laughed. 

Greggo's always been a piece of shit. The only reason people liked him was he was a piece of shit who said stupid things and made for funny drops. That's why I had no desire to hear the lovefest with Rhyner. What happened to him was well deserved. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The Freak's ratings are so bad they might take a swing at it anyway. If they can stand being the station for old MAGA redneck foolishness 

Yea can’t wait for Greggo commenting on OGW’s top ten bean list or commenting on their favorite farts. It’s really unlistenable when I go there during a junk for joy spot. I usually go back to junk for joy because Danny is masturbating over some one hit wonder 90’s band.

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Speaking of HZ criticism, enough with shoe horning the robinsons/paying them back for the game ticket hookups. 

They're keeping them in the fold hoping Deuce will be an NFL star TE and will hook them up back down the road. It is terrible radio though. 

• Like 1

So is The Freak totally in the shitter?  I don't have a commute anymore so barely listen to any radio but I listen to The Freak around 445 and it's usually okay. 

E news on the ticket is always good but that's bc of Dave.  

Morning of course will always be Musers I just don't catch them at a good time. 

Is Gordo still working 25 hour shifts bc they're afraid of The Freak? 

Edited by BurgleBro
Auto correct

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I don't know but the Freak needs to get on an app where their shows have clips like the ticket section in the sportsday app. I don't listen to the ticket hardly at all, i go to the sportsday app and pick the segments i want to hear usually once every 3 days or so

The Freak has literally every segment of every day available as podcasts within a couple hours of each show ending! iHeart app, Spotify, iTunes, etc. It’s quite neat! 

Edited by Grubes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grubes said:

The Freak has literally every segment of every day available as podcasts within a couple hours of each show ending! iHeart app, Spotify, iTunes, etc. It’s quite neat! 

Where? 

Just now, NOMAAA said:

Where? 

Oh. You said where. Ha. 

Y’all start a Freak thread. Love all those guys, minus Julie and Jer. I listened to The Freak long enough to know it would never work and I didn’t like it. It’ll tarnish Mike’s career as being petty. Regardless, there’s a thread for it. Here, we talk about shit that matters, like “it’s a monkey!” drops. 

You can listen on the freak podcast all kinds of intriguing radio like Rhynes naming his Top Ten beans, of Which he’s only eaten 6. Or Big Dumb Danny recounting the greatness of some obscure 90’s one hit wonder band. Or one of these idiots sniffing Julie’s chair. It’s horrible. Their ratings are in the shitter. The Laotian radio station is getting better numbers.

12 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Y’all start a Freak thread. Love all those guys, minus Julie and Jer. I listened to The Freak long enough to know it would never work and I didn’t like it. It’ll tarnish Mike’s career as being petty. Regardless, there’s a thread for it. Here, we talk about shit that matters, like “it’s a monkey!” drops. 

What’s your beef with big strong? He’s on the board op mt Rushmore.