Wichita Serial Killer

Asithappens

I was listening to the radio this morning and the daughter of the Wichita, Kansas serial killer was interviewed. She has a book out. Don't know if the book is any good, but the interview was incredible. I feel so sorry for that girl (now woman). 

It was on CBC's "The Current" (with Anna Maria Tremonti, if that helps you find it). 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/i-still-love-my-father-new-book-profiles-life-as-a-serial-killer-s-daughter-1.4282839

3 hours ago, Skipper said:

BTK would not approve of you starting a thread not identifying him directly

No, Wichita is actually a serial killer.  Just living inside its borders for an extended period of time will drive you to death.  

43 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Wife and I watched most of the 20/20 special on this the other night. Why the sudden surge in BTK material? Is this some kind of anniversary?

Yeah, that was interesting.  That was and is one sick fuck.  He hung an 11 year old girl and jacked off while she died.  If I was a guard in the prison, I'd take him out and take my chances with a jury.