2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

What was yall’s issue with MLB.tv?
I’d click a network and it would try to load and then “error. Could not connect. If it continues contact support.”

I’ve been having this intermittently since the series at Cleveland....for all games. Not just astros.
All running through a router setup with unlocator/ smartdns. Both services are having the issue.

I toggle over to a different router without that (and set to dynamic IP/dns) and works fine (except, of course, then MLB.TV recognizes I’m in Texas so blacks me out for astros games).

MLB getting wise to the proxy services?

Did Todd Kalas just say " Nolan Ryan in the midst of a shutout got tossed"??????

This confirmed?
I’ve only been listening to the radio guys since I’ve figured out how to change that setting, but seems Kalas is having at least one of these types of comments a night.

I don’t think he’s drunk...
Really hope he is ok

I’d click a network and it would try to load and then “error. Could not connect. If it continues contact support.”

I’ve been having this intermittently since the series at Cleveland....for all games. Not just astros.
All running through a router setup with unlocator/ smartdns. Both services are having the issue.

I toggle over to a different router without that (and set to dynamic IP/dns) and works fine (except, of course, then MLB.TV recognizes I’m in Texas so blacks me out for astros games).

I’ve had a few issues lately as well. Same deal running through unlocator. Weird thing is the Roku is having trouble but my Apple TV 3 works with the same dns settings.

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

This confirmed?
I’ve only been listening to the radio guys since I’ve figured out how to change that setting, but seems Kalas is having at least one of these types of comments a night.

I don’t think he’s drunk...
Really hope he is ok

Him or Blummer also did not correct it afterwards 

Mine says mlb.tv app currently unavailable. Sorry come back later and try again. Fuck you

I'm using yondertv for my geolocator for my fire stick. Mo way those morons are wise to it.