2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, henrygandorf said:

you would think.

but i'm ok with aledmys at 2nd, keeping yuli at 1b, and having kemp over white in the dh rotation.  or popping him into the of and having uncle mike dh.

lots of flexibility even with tuve out.

blacktuve has an interesting ring to it.

Interesting. Whatever keeps Kemp in the 9 hole I'm cool with. 

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

This is one scary team. They are loaded... and that's not counting what they have in the minors. They need to be sellers at the trade deadline because they I'm not sure what they'd add. 

Another good starter with hopefully Alvarez giving them something at DH and they will be set for the playoffs.

Edited by kevwun

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

This is one scary team. They are loaded... and that's not counting what they have in the minors. They need to be sellers at the trade deadline because they I'm not sure what they'd add. 

it's really the perfect scenario - much like last year.  go find the next pressly.

personnel wasn't the issue last year, it was health.

7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Random question, other than the World Series, when is the next time the Cardinals come to town? I know the Stros play them this season, but it's in St. Louis. 

I miss playing the Cards and their fans. Great people. Very knowledgeable and laid back.  

Post less

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

May have found another starter today. A solid DH is really the only thing I can think of. 

Him being the 3rd starter is probably not realistic just yet and he may be up against a pitch limit by that point where they don't want him starting games anymore.

33 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Random question, other than the World Series, when is the next time the Cardinals come to town? I know the Stros play them this season, but it's in St. Louis. 

I miss playing the Cards and their fans. Great people. Very knowledgeable and laid back.  

Neg worthy.

• Like 1