2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

if the Astros lose this, i know what i have to do...

radio only.

I’m out of tee shirts. My superstitions, most of which have been passed along to little homesick, will continue. Say what you all will, but the overconfidence of EVERYONE, is why this is going to be an 05 repeat.

That said, part of my superstition revolves around saying negative shit hoping for positive results. It’s still a craps shoot.
  • Like 2

I’m out of tee shirts. My superstitions, most of which have been passed along to little homesick, will continue. Say what you all will, but the overconfidence of EVERYONE, is why this is going to be an 05 repeat.

That said, part of my superstition revolves around saying negative shit hoping for positive results. It’s still a craps shoot.
you can wear my shirt while we listen on the radio.

37 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Analytics doesn’t address this. You can’t really explain why the bats have died. 

The team was built right and should win a World Series. For some reason the ball isn’t finding the right part of the park when hit and our guys go silent with anyone on base. 

Defense has been amazing all year and we can’t make two somewhat difficult plays back to back? 

I mean damn. 

You are also facing 3 of the best pitching staffs in baseball, and think that you can carry over your home run approach like you are facing the Orioles. You have to be able to bunt, steal, move runners along to score in the playoffs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

We’ll find out shortly. Buck’s probably typing 90mph on his Surface to find out so he has something fucking legit to add to his commentary.

Apple. He made sure we knew MLB uses iPads earlier in the game. 

wonder if when saying that he felt like he was cheating on his nfl sugar momma 

• Like 1

You are also facing 3 of the best pitching staffs in baseball, and think that you can carry over your home run approach like you are facing the Orioles. You have to be able to bunt, steal, move runners along to score in the playoffs.
swing at more pitches. hit more balls.

Lulz, it's small sample bingo.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

We won 2 of 3 in NY.  We can easily do the same thing in Washington.  Or not.

Im thinkin nats stadium is gone be rowdier than ny was....up 2-0 coming home for 3 games in their first WS. Smelling blood. Grienke gona get bent over.

Embarrassing. So embarrassing. Fuk. Fuk

Im just tired of trying to be positive thinking we will break out of our bad trends. They have broken me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, sleep it off, Friday is a new game.  Just need to win 1 of the next 2, then Cole is likely going to have a better outing and no way does Verlander lose 6 WS games in a row.  So that gets us to Grienke at home in a game 7.

Crap side of the bullpen got their crap game out of the way.  They've stepped up before in the post-season.  Hopefully a little humble pie focuses the whole team.  If Springer doesn't Acuna one play we're probably going to DC 1-1.  Game of inches and Hinches.  3 of 13 WS teams down 0-2 won the series, so definitely doable.

Looking forward to Game 3.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1