Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Was it consistent with the claim that Joe made?  ZERO business discussions with son?  

You know, that time they were then able to produce the photo of him and Hunter playing golf with the same imaginary folks he’s never spoke of or met?

Here we say,  no meeting scheduled, And when your clever word play of omission is pointed out you once again pivot to “it might have happened?”  Gullible much or just a true believer?

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Just now, Anastasis said:

Sorry if pointing out the different standards applied to these situations tweaks you the wrong way. 

Nah man, your bullshit is obvious. Care to comment on anything relevant here? Seriously, anything at all? I know it is oh so important to your self image that you be above it all. You should be better than this. The whole schtick is pathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It would be pretty amazing to see @Anastasis actually stay on topic and condemn the actions of those being discussed. But instead we get an unrelated both siding. Keep playing the hits 

These are my two posts on the topic, one pointed at twitter and the other suggesting that Hunter should be given space to work his issues out. #OMGBothsides. 

49 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Would have been awesome if they would found some of this high ground when their platform was being used to propagate absolute brain damage for 3 years. 

27 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hunter should be given space to fight his demons.

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Nah man, your bullshit is obvious. Care to comment on anything relevant here? Seriously, anything at all? I know it is oh so important to your self image that you be above it all. You should be better than this. The whole schtick is pathetic. 

I understand that you feel bad about being sucked into the brain damaged black hole. You probably still haven't figured out what a backchannel is in other contexts, I assume.

23 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Ain’t nobody arguing Hunter Biden isn’t a total fucking mess.  That can be true....and Rudy Giuliani could also be try to reheat these stank ass Ukraine leftovers. 

FTR, I had a substantial for me predicit position on RG getting rung up on charges prior to 12/31/20.

AffectionateElectricChrysalis-size_restr

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

These are my two posts on the topic, one pointed at twitter and the other suggesting that Hunter should be given space to work his issues out. #OMGBothsides. 

Still using a lot of words to fail to address the topic at hand and continue deflecting.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Sorry if pointing out the different standards applied to these situations tweaks you the wrong way. 

Yep different standards indeed.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/ag-james-secures-court-order-against-donald-j-trump-trump-children-and-trump

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation 

AG James Achieves Restitution of Misused Funds, Dissolution of Foundation, and Restrictions on Charitable Activity After Donald J. Trump’s Abuse of the Trump Foundation 

Trump and his sleaze bag kids were busted for a phony charity.  They are banned from working for charitable organizations for their blatant corruption and malfeasance.  

But that just gets washed away in the tidal wave of shit and corruption that the Trumps have flooded the country with.   

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

If everything about Hunter is true, it pales in comparison to what Trump and his fake charity admitted to in court.  

The more interesting part to me is the censoring of the story. 

Why was this story the one to spark such a brazen move?

Edited by GRHorn

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I don't believe you're so simple minded as to believe that a single tweet could express some rational framework for gauging the merit of any particular accusation, ranging from rape at a college party all the way to political corruption in board daylight. I can, however, believe that you'd expect us not to notice that you just sort of pretended that we all agreed to the tweet's premise.

I ain't fooled, son.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GRHorn said:

I’ve linked stories above and there’s countless other examples of verifiably false stories that go viral on these platforms, unimpeded. 

lol

Well I guess they are just persecuting y’all. Besides the point but It’s almost like they are a private company that can do as they please. I thought you guys were all for that.

9 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Yep different standards indeed.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/ag-james-secures-court-order-against-donald-j-trump-trump-children-and-trump

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation 

AG James Achieves Restitution of Misused Funds, Dissolution of Foundation, and Restrictions on Charitable Activity After Donald J. Trump’s Abuse of the Trump Foundation 

Trump and his sleaze bag kids were busted for a phony charity.  They are banned from working for charitable organizations for their blatant corruption and malfeasance.  

But that just gets washed away in the tidal wave of shit and corruption that the Trumps have flooded the country with.   

hes-right-you-know.jpg

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’ve linked stories above and there’s countless other examples of verifiably false stories that go viral on these platforms, unimpeded. 

lol

It's almost like they are actively monitoring a current event and not combing through years of old shit to retroactively remove it. Some guy retweeing old shit doesn't constitute it "going viral". Sure it may have gone viral back when it was happening but it don't make a shit now.

As much as the Trumpsters cry about OMG FAKE NEWS, now they're cyring about Twitter cracking down on actual fake news. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I understand that you feel bad about being sucked into the brain damaged black hole. You probably still haven't figured out what a backchannel is in other contexts, I assume.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I think you're a fine poster when you're not trying to be too clever by half in order to appear above it all. 

I’m sure the last page or two was interesting and all but I heard a John Cornyn ad tonight that makes all this Bullshit totally irrelevant. 

Apparently MJ Hegar wants prostitution legal, per the Cornyn ad, so this absolutely seals the deal for me. Vote for MJ motorcycle Hagar and her pro prostitution stance!

Whose with me!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ndawg said:

I don't believe you're so simple minded as to believe that a single tweet could express some rational framework for gauging the merit of any particular accusation, ranging from rape at a college party all the way to political corruption in board daylight. I can, however, believe that you'd expect us not to notice that you just sort of pretended that we all agreed to the tweet's premise.

I ain't fooled, son.

Not fooled, apparently a bit confused though. 

Twitter shut down dissemination of the NYPost story. You don't see any disconnect between that and the lack of action regarding the right out conspiracy nonsense widely propagated with zero fucking checks on that platform?

Look I think that that platform is toxic to our political discourse. I'll pretend you agree I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I think you're a fine poster when you're not trying to be too clever by half in order to appear above it all. 

I like your posts too.  Not sure why you come at me with horseshit though. That you don't see the relevance of the two primary posts I made is not an indictment of me. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Twitter shut down dissemination of the NYPost story. You don't see any disconnect between that and the lack of action regarding the right out conspiracy nonsense widely propagated with zero fucking checks on that platform?

Look I think that that platform is toxic to our political discourse. I'll pretend you agree I guess. 

It’s almost like they learned or something.

Just now, Anastasis said:

Oh, shit yeah. Twitter has clearly enabled the dissemination of many, many bullshit stories over the last few years, and so couldn't shut this one down without raising a massive red flag. I didn't realize the root of this back and forth was still the question of whether Twitter's decision was appropriate... it seemed like we had drifted into the broader topic of which stories we should believe or disbelieve. The sooner our political discourse gets the fuck off of social media the better for all of us.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Oh, shit yeah. Twitter has clearly enabled the dissemination of many, many bullshit stories over the last few years, and so couldn't shut this one down without raising a massive red flag. I didn't realize the root of this back and forth was still the question of whether Twitter's decision was appropriate... it seemed like we had drifted into the broader topic of which stories we should believe or disbelieve. The sooner our political discourse gets the fuck off of social media the better for all of us.

We're on the same page. I think that the bolded was pretty obvious in terms of what I quoted and my response. There was no drift in anything. Try less dunks and more probing if you feel fooled. 

47 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The most delicious part of this (the only one really) is that even if everyone in America found out about this it wouldn't help Trump specifically because he and his team have spent the last 4 years normalizing the type of behavior they're alleging. 

And this.  Trump is so corrupt that Putin needs to tell him to dial it down.

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I see you are sad that both sides aren't being treated the same.

Are you under the impression that one side is a victim?

Do things just not seem fair?

Sad Meme GIF

Things really not going well for Joe Biden today.  The greatest political conspiracy ever committed, the Obama/Biden/Clinton spying on the Trump 2016 campaign has finally been proven to be a complete and utter lie.  No evidence of any kind was uncovered.  Not only was it not treasonous, it didn't even rise to the level of a Class C Misdemeanor.  Whatever Trump thinks they did, it's not even on par with a moving violation.  

But you Trumpers keep on keeping on.  You got less than 3 weeks.  I'm sure you'll some shit outta your ass.  

I’m sure the last page or two was interesting and all but I heard a John Cornyn ad tonight that makes all this Bullshit totally irrelevant. 
Apparently MJ Hegar wants prostitution legal, per the Cornyn ad, so this absolutely seals the deal for me. Vote for MJ motorcycle Hagar and her pro prostitution stance!
Whose with me!!
I look forward to her next campaign ad then.giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7jsw78yh1lsl6ks5ia5j7f2fjnme4m5vl24n6irww&rid=giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We're on the same page. I think that the bolded was pretty obvious in terms of what I quoted and my response. There was no drift in anything. Try less dunks and more probing if you feel fooled. 

I'm no more fooled than I always am when I overlook something staring at me in the face and leap without looking. ADD is a bitch on a good day, and being in a permanent state of heightened anxiety from the very real shitfest that's a couple weeks away makes everything worse. Apologies.

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Put him on ignore 

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden