Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/amp/

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

• Fuck You 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/amp/

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

Well, this report from an actual tabloid really rocks the entire electoral landscape.

I feel sorry for you,@ChickenSandwich. I really do.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Canadian Chef GIF by CanFilmDay

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That’s sarcasm, the sources for this story are Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon.

You didn't expect Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann to investigate this did you?  By default the people that have any interest in truth that destroys the left's narrative would be dishonest/biased/racist etc.  I don't think this really changes anything fwiw - people already know that the Biden's are corrupt as hell but don't really care.

Can we see the video of the adult activities with the unidentified woman for uh national security purposes?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Man, I was going to vote for Joe Biden. But after this latest revelation, I just...don't know. I mean I think I'll instead vote for the guy who helped kill 210,000 Americans and destroyed the economy. 

The guy who was impeached for trying to bribe a country to "investigate".... Biden. 

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

You didn't expect Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann to investigate this did you?  By default the people that have any interest in truth that destroys the left's narrative would be dishonest/biased/racist etc.  I don't think this really changes anything fwiw - people already know that the Biden's are corrupt as hell but don't really care.

Hahahaha

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Did you read this story next to the bat boy story?

New details about "a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm."

The Post is now reporting that it was the head executive of said firm who is literally only a head being kept alive by Russian scientists. The blockbuster hard drive provided by Steve Bannon and Rudy has videos of the head smoking crack with Biden and watching Biden have sex with identityless women.

In a touching note, the head sheds a tear because the joys of anonymous sex have been lost to it. Russian scientists are working on a process to keep a penis alive to wire to the head in order to enjoy sex once again. When the penis is attached, sources say that the head will have sex with Joe Biden himself.

The penis was removed from a member (no pun intended) (well, maybe intended) of SEAL Team 6 after Obama and Biden had the storied SEAL Team killed. The Russian scientists are consulting with President Donald Trump who knows more about this than the scientists and generals combined. 

Trump is expected to win the Nobel Prize for his contributions to penis survival.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

Can we see the video of the adult activities with the unidentified woman for uh national security purposes?

You got me there. Thank God for Rudy, Steve, and the NY Post. All the news that's shit to print.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

How is possible a 4 year degree from the university of Texas made you dumber?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

So this is Donald's "Trump" card? Surely you have more than this? Please tell us that this is not what Trump is hanging his hopes on three weeks before the election?  

well there's also the vaccine which will be ready around november 2nd or so.  just spitballing here.

that + the hunter biden revelations should just about do it.  he's already winning handily in the real polls anyway.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

tenor.gif

So, Rudy Giuliani has been openly running around with a bunch of Ukrainians straight out of central casting for "Russian Mob Goon" and who have been ID'd by US intelligence as FSB assets as well as sanctioned by Treasury for attempting to interfere in the election by smearing Biden. And he's made it very clear that his goal in palling around with these goons is to find damaging info which would make Biden look bad for his actions in Ukraine.

A few weeks before the election, Rudy and the NY Post miraculously come into possession of a hard-drive from a computer anonymously dropped off at a computer repair shop a year ago but never picked up by its owner. Said drive contains a bunch of images of emails (not the emails themselves) regarding Hunter Biden's name-dropping his Dad to his business associates in Ukraine.

Boy, it would take a real Sherlock Holmes to figure out this mystery.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

So, Rudy Giuliani has been openly running around with a bunch of Ukrainians straight out of central casting for "Russian Mob Goon" and who have been ID'd by US intelligence as FSB assets as well as sanctioned by Treasury for attempting to interfere in the election by smearing Biden. And he's made it very clear that his goal in palling around with these goons is to find damaging info which would make Biden look bad for his actions in Ukraine.

A few weeks before the election, Rudy and the NY Post miraculously come into possession of a hard-drive from a computer anonymously dropped off at a computer repair shop a year ago but never picked up by its owner. Said drive contains a bunch of images of emails (not the emails themselves) regarding Hunter Biden's name-dropping his Dad to his business associates in Ukraine.

One thing that still astounds me is that while his supporters may be dumb as shit, him and his cronies are just as dumb.  It's the blind leading the blind.  They are all just so stupid and so bad at being criminals.

well there's also the vaccine which will be ready around november 2nd or so.  just spitballing here.

that + the hunter biden revelations should just about do it.  he's already winning handily in the real polls anyway.

Should Trump take the election results to court I hope for the shear comedy of it we get another example of him bumbling his way through charts and polls on the stand. With the judge giving him the same wtf look that he got in the Axios interview.

77c376549e4c7a7b1f61b613f8eb7ef4.jpg

4 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

We're also supposed to believe that Rudy and Bannon have had a video of Hunter smoking crack and having sex with a hooker since December and it hasn't found it's way to the internet. 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Just didn't want to let this gem go unquoted.  Very well done.

Bullshit.  He who smelt it dealt it.  That is black-letter law.

Nope, he who denied it supplied it. Read your constitution.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean is this really all the trump campaign has got? I was expecting more but I guess I should have known. They’re a bunch of fucking clowns. Manafort is an evil shitbag but at least he knew what he was doing. 

That was my point from a few days ago.  Manafort, Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway--they're not the '27 Yankees of politics.  But they're replacement-level major leaguers.  

The guys running this campaign--I don't think they're even AAAA players.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean is this really all the trump campaign has got? I was expecting more but I guess I should have known. They’re a bunch of fucking clowns. Manafort is an evil shitbag but at least he knew what he was doing. 

Welp, Trump's A Team for Dirty Tricks all got the cuffs slapped on recently. 

It's now down to a Gin-drunk Rudy at 76 ham-fisting his way around Eastern Europe covered in flop sweat.  

On a side note, has any formerly respected politician fallen as far as Rudy Giuliani?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

1. The probe into the unmasking "scandal" ended with no finding of wrongdoing.

2. The Durham Report will not be ready until after the election.

3. The DOJ is not pursuing the arrests of Obama, Clinton, and Biden. 

3. So yeah, this is what they've got.  Rudy's always the go-to when there is nothing left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Is it just me or do other people sometimes feel embarrassed for someone when they share a really terrible take?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Is it just me or do other people sometimes feel embarrassed for someone when they share a really terrible take?

When I read something like the post you are referencing embarrassment is not what I feel for them, but I get why you do. I would describe the feeling for me being more along the lines of bewilderment at how not educated our voting populace is and how easily they can fall for false narratives and lies. Enchubben may have at some point been a somewhat normal person who got taken in by the Fox News narrative along the way and latched onto it hook, line and sinker. This led to them having zero ability to look at anything except through that frame of reference. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

As opposed to the superior intellect that believes Hunter Biden was hired on merit?

Oh.....wait.....so we're going with the standard of shitting on people for putting others in positions of power based on nepotism instead of merit?

Have you HEARD of [pulls name of Trump family member out of hat] Jared Kushner?

1. Jared Kushner is responsible for negotiating peace in the Middle East.

Trump has tasked Kushner with brokering “a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.” “If you can’t produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can,” Trump told Kushner at an inauguration event.

2. Jared Kushner is responsible for solving America’s opioid epidemic.

Kushner will be responsible for crafting a strategy to combat “opioid abuse, a regular emphasis for Trump on the campaign trail.” He will oversee a commission devoted to the topic that will be headed by Chris Christie.

3. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with Mexico.

When Trump was set to deliver a speech on the border wall, Kushner, consulting with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray, re-wrote the speech “to make it less damaging” to bilateral relationships with Mexico. Kushner then went to the Oval Office to brief Trump on the changes, which he ultimately agreed to. Mexican officials told CBS News that “Kushner is now handling everything between the two countries, and personally trying to keep the relationship from disintegrating further.”

4. Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with China.

Kushner is the administration’s point person for diplomacy on China. He had repeatedly met with Chinese diplomats. The New York Times reports that “heavily involved in planning the presidential visit [of Xi Jinping], a senior official said, and took part in a National Security Council meeting… at which North Korea and China were discussed.”

5. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming care for veterans.

Kushner will also dedicate time to “reimagining Veterans Affairs.” This was also a top priority for Trump on the trail, who repeatedly pledged to take better care of veterans.

6. Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming the criminal justice system.

Kushner traveled to the Capital building this week to represent the administration in a discussion of criminal justice reform with two key Senators, Buzzfeed reported.

7. Jared Kushner is responsible for reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business.

Trump recently put Kushner in charge of the “White House Office of American Innovation.” The new office “is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president.” It’s task, according to Kushner is to make the entire U.S. government “run like a great American company.”

You motherfuckers CRACK.  ME.  UP.

Please, do go on.  Perhaps you'd like to go on a rant about how much you dislike a politician directing federal tax dollars DIRECTLY into that politician's pockets?

PH-214009998.jpg

Please, continue.  You have our RAPT attention....

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

As opposed to the superior intellect that believes Hunter Biden was hired on merit?

No, he was probably hired because of his last name, and he probably name-dropped his Dad as often as possible to his partners and clients. He seems to have been a pretty slimy guy at that point in his life and probably sought to take advantage of any connections he thought he had. I'm sure it's the first time in political history that such a thing has occurred. 

However, notably absent is any evidence that Joe did anything untoward or contrary to national interest in order to advance Hunter's business interests in Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden