Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Just now, Gap03 said:

BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCE THE INVESTIGATION!1!!  

It's fucking amazing to me that they've been working for YEARS to strong-arm someone, ANYONE with an ounce of independence / credibility to announce an investigation into Hunter & Burisma, and all we get is Rudy / the NY Post / GOP congressional lackeys.  SAD!!!

Well this is what you get when you give the ratfucking job to an addled alcoholic like Giuliani.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

But,.......….........................................................................(are you ready for it).......................................................................................................

HIS EMAILS!

More like GRU Horn, amirite?

• Hook 'Em 1

What's great is that I know @GRHorn hasn't listened to the interview of the macshop guy or really read any of the articles. He has just heard the summaries of the summaries and accepted them without a ounce of critical thought (not that he is capable of that). It's all so blatantly a lie. So, yes, I'm negging anyone propping up that bullshit. 

Edited by Dahobbs

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Trump pretending to care about adult children of politicians peddling influence for money is... something. 

And apparently very few people care that the release of this “information” came through foreign interference actively cultivated by the Trump campaign and Trump himself. It’s just all so fucking dumb

It’s not the content, it’s the amount of pollution they can inject into the bloodstream of the information space.  The goal isn’t to persuade but to confuse and suppress.  “Biden seems like a good guy but all these reports coming in about his kid are troubling.”  It’s organized crime masquerading as well coordinated concern trolling.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s not the content, it’s the amount of pollution they can inject into the bloodstream of the information space.  The goal isn’t to persuade but to confuse and suppress.  “Biden seems like a good guy but all these reports coming in about his kid are troubling.”  It’s organized crime masquerading as well coordinated concern trolling.

Gee and I wonder why GRUHorn is leading the charge on this site? 

Must be too cold in San Antonio to go outside today. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well the GREATEST CRIME EVER COMMITTED, THE ILLEGAL UNMASKING, didn't pan out so I guess let's roll out some doctored emails and photos of Hunter Biden and see if that gets traction. Meanwhile, Covid death count is now.....

39 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

What's great is that I know @GRHorn hasn't listened to the interview of the macshop guy or really read any of the articles. He has just heard the summaries of the summaries and accepted them without a ounce of critical thought (not that he is capable of that). It's all so blatantly a lie. So, yes, I'm negging anyone propping up that bullshit. 

Let’s see how much they deny going forward. May be more to come. 

If I had to guess they’re going to act like they don’t need to respond to it. The non denial that will be read by CR types as a denial. 

• Fuck You 10

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Maybe it’s not. 

looks like they’re doing a slow rollout of the laptop stuff. I’m guessing Biden and DNC know there’s some more incriminating things to come and want to attempt to discredit them preemptively.  More censoring of this stuff today. 

So they checked with some people referenced in the main email about the Ukrainian dude getting to meet Biden. They all said they never heard of him. He wasn’t on the meeting schedule. Then Biden campaign says he may have met him in an informal setting. Got it. 

By informal setting they mean they can’t rule out an incidental grip and grin at a widely attended event.  They don’t mean personal private meeting.  Every person who shook Biden’s hand and had a picture taken in 2012 had incidental contact with him. My wife’s parents had incidental contact with Barack Obama.

Edited by Bateshorn

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Gee and I wonder why GRUHorn is leading the charge on this site? 

Must be too cold in San Antonio to go outside today. 

Slow day at work today. 

Tomorrow is gonna be cold. 75 degree high. Gonna need a jacket. 

• Fuck You 1

Also, lol at trying to point fingers at his son for grifting using his family name when our president has a son that was caught stealing money from a children's cancer charity. Who exactly are they trying to persuade here? The only people that will care about this horseshit are the same retards that are going to vote for him anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Also, lol at trying to point fingers at his son for grifting using his family name when our president has a son that was caught stealing money from a children's cancer charity. Who exactly are they trying to persuade here? The only people that will care about this horseshit are the same retards that are going to vote for him anyway.

I would agree with this. The only angle that might resonate is the Biden family in bed with muh China. We’ll see what else comes out. 

I think it’s clear now the sudden need to censor it was/is an attempt to delegitimize whatever is left on the laptop of a drug addled middle aged man. 

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, babysdaddy said:

you're probably right, no way this was the plan.  The recycled playbook of emails!!! was the idea.  And they stumbled into the derivative. 

That's all I'm saying. There is literally zero chance that the Giuliani brain trust correctly calculated and predicted that this was the story that would be banned on social media after everything that has been allowed on those sites in the past.

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I would agree with this. The only angle that might resonate is the Biden family in bed with muh China. We’ll see what else comes out. 

I think it’s clear now the sudden need to censor it was/is an attempt to delegitimize whatever is left on the laptop of a drug addled middle aged man. 

the drug addled middle aged man who managed to mastermind a huge multimillion dollar grifter scheme with multiple foreign superpowers!

yall need to figure out your messaging. i can consult if you need.  but this messaging is ridiculously inconsistent.

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Anyone find a non-paywall link to this story?

You have to admire Giulliani/Bannon/Trump for employing a paranoid schizophrenic. 

"Rudy, this nutjob's on line three. Says he has Hunter Biden's hard drive. The guy's a loon."

"Gimme that phone, you moron...Hey, what's your name?...Great...Now listen, we'd love to have whatever evidence you have that [describes what he wants so Schizo can provide it.]"

Voila! Profit.

16 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

1st Team Biden: “We checked the official schedule and there was no corruption appointment”

Also team Biden two hours later:

Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. Pozharskyi did not respond to a request for comment.

Hmmm. What can I say that will convince you nothing untoward happened. Oh, I got it:

It was a perfect cursory meeting. Biden got calls from international leaders telling him that it was perfect. Nothing to see here. PERFECT!

That will have to do since you refuse to recognize the context of Biden's interaction with Ukraine in the interest of the United States to help Ukraine rid themselves of corruption. You choose to focus on something that, without the above context, could just barely be stretched into raising a question of propriety. But you know that's not the case.

You choose to lie. I'll go back and neg you for that. Are you this shameless in all of your dealings in life? Do you hold honesty to be even a minorly important element of a person's character?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This can’t be stated enough.

this is a flood the market with propaganda / info in an attempt to see if anything sticks and hopefully prevent enough ppl from voting for Biden that the election skews to Trump.

1.) It worked in 2016

2.) Combined with social media it can be targeted, amplified, and get major media coverage. This kind of started out a little higher up the ladder by debuting in the NYPost and Fox going into full orgy mode.

3.) it only really works as a strategy in close elections when dropped this close to Election Day. 

4.) it doesn’t have to be true / it has to be truthy enough to not be completely debunked in a news cycle. If can live through one, then it can catch be amplified via social media and become ‘a thing’.

Why I think this isn’t that great:

1.) Same play as 2016. Nothing here is new and therefore Social media isn’t helping. If you always fight the last battle,l you’re at a disadvantage to novel strategies. This isn’t one and so the things put in place from 2016 are sort of working.

2.) Early voting has already started

3.) COVID

4.) 2016 had real emails. These seem to be fabricated. Although we have been primed during the impeachment, this storyline isn’t the same level of Benghazi + emails that was beaten into the electorate for 2 straight years.

5.) Covid was / is a distraction from this storyline. Covid prevented a summer full court press by Fox News to run a story every day about Hunter and Ukraine. ... like with emails and Benghazi.

6.) The president got COVID

7.) The president sucks at debates

8.) The spread between Trump and Biden is too big...... because of?.....

9.) Covid

30 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

the drug addled middle aged man who managed to mastermind a huge multimillion dollar grifter scheme with multiple foreign superpowers!

yall need to figure out your messaging. i can consult if you need.  but this messaging is ridiculously inconsistent.

If you have something people really want (like say high level political access/clout), they will keep coming around, reminding you, asking about it. They’ll help push a deal over the finish line if you need help. 

• Fuck You 11

11 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

4.) 2016 had real emails. These seem to be fabricated. 

Biden camp and media haven’t directly addressed today’s release.  If it’s all fake and made up come out and say it. 

14 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

am i the only one who finds this desperation delicious?

It’s a fun diversion before Pres Kamala takes power. 

• Fuck You 10

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Hunter likes to bang strippers right? He’s got to have a ton of pics on that laptop. Let me know when those leak

There's allegedly a video.  The laptop belonged to a blackmailer, imo.  Or Hunter is really dumb.  Call it 50/50.

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Biden camp and media haven’t directly addressed today’s release.  If it’s all fake and made up come out and say it. 

It’s a fun diversion before Pres Kamala takes power. 

Or they could ignore it because it’s bullshit.

3 minutes ago, JBJ said:

There's allegedly a video.  The laptop belonged to a blackmailer, imo.  Or Hunter is really dumb.  Call it 50/50.

You’d think that would be something they would want to release as it would be the most damaging and the most credible. 

Seriously I wish someone could explain why y’all fall for this shit every single time? Is it that you hope it’s true or are y’all truly that consistently stupid?

• Hook 'Em 5

You’d think that would be something they would want to release as it would be the most damaging and the most credible. 

Seriously I wish someone could explain why y’all fall for this shit every single time? Is it that you hope it’s true or are y’all truly that consistently stupid?

How is it damaging though? Unless Joe Biden is in the video and they're Eiffel Towering a nun, it's his son. Who gives a fuck?

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Or they could ignore it because it’s bullshit.

I’m just hoping to see some tittles 

even if any of this shit is true trump and his family have demonstrably done worse. There is nothing he can accuse Biden of that he has not done as well

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’m just hoping to see some tittles 

even if any of this shit is true trump and his family have demonstrably done worse. There is nothing he can accuse Biden of that he has not done as well

i have a feeling this is the end of giuliani as a thing. he's been cooking this up in the background for months, and they thought two weeks before the election was the perfect time to release it, true or false. i think they are wrong, of course, but they've been very aggressively and publicly pushing this hunter biden narrative, all while jared fucking kushner is solving peace in the middle east, and don jr is coked up on national tv and eric is all over the place. ivanka is somehow part of the administration and receiving tons of chinese patents....

i'm just saying this story seems really fucking familiar, because it was probably cooked up from people who know about all these types of crimes. very, very interesting. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11771057

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

How the hell does a mush-mouthed grandma like Kennedy get elected to the Senate from anywhere? He actually won a primary and then a general election? This guy is a stunning disgrace.

Although, he does know his newspapers and how journalism works. The NY Post is, of course, the standard all news organizations hope to meet.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

They are funny. I'll give them that.

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i have a feeling this is the end of giuliani as a thing. he's been cooking this up in the background for months, and they thought two weeks before the election was the perfect time to release it, true or false. i think they are wrong, of course, but they've been very aggressively and publicly pushing this hunter biden narrative, all while jared fucking kushner is solving peace in the middle east, and don jr is coked up on national tv and eric is all over the place. ivanka is somehow part of the administration and receiving tons of chinese patents....

i'm just saying this story seems really fucking familiar, because it was probably cooked up from people who know about all these types of crimes. very, very interesting. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11771057

As recent as last week Eric Trump was being deposed by the New York Attorney General's office in regards to an investigation if Trump Organization had committed tax and or bank fraud. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It's the social media version of seeding "news" stories on Fox News by having Tucker or Hannity discuss the latest insane conspiracy shit on their programs first, or of getting the NY Times to publish a bunch of bullshit by bunding all the bullshit into a book and then giving the Times exclusive rights to pre-publish parts of it. The whole gambit is to launder the disinformation into sources that people consider to be legitimate.

guess they learned from the FBI and the Steele Report?

watching the surly winds of hypocrisy blow is delicious

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 10

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

guess they learned from the FBI and the Steele Report?

so, i'm curious, chickensandwich....every accusation levied against the biden family in this ridiculous charade has actually been committed by the trumps, and, some, in fact, proven in a court of fucking law. why is it all of a sudden this is concerning to you?

• Like 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

so, i'm curious, chickensandwich....every accusation levied against the biden family in this ridiculous charade has actually been committed by the trumps, and, some, in fact, proven in a court of fucking law. why is it all of a sudden this is concerning to you?

JUMp7FIiQzHj3GZPgg_rMlMESN1OB3o_hfSZEmBC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Oh please explain the hypocrisy. Tell us all about your little fairy tales

You want fairy tales huh.  Well see there was this flood once that covered the earth.  This guy Noah and his buddy Jesus rode around on their jet skis and collected a bunch of animals but not dinosaurs because those aren't real kind of like polar bears.  Then Donald trump became president and we all lived happily ever after.  That should cover it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden