Israel

SmokeyBear1861

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Well, I certainly hope it’s not yours.

Not not at all just lived in the Middle East for a year and reading over you opinions on the matter I cant help but think Ramius telling Ryan "your conclusions are all wrong"

58 minutes ago, Smax said:

Not not at all just lived in the Middle East for a year and reading over you opinions on the matter I cant help but think Ramius telling Ryan "your conclusions are all wrong"

Wait, you genuinely believe living in the Middle East for a year means that your assertion is correct? I lived and worked in Riyadh for almost 2 years, so I guess my opinion is roughly twice as correct as yours. As I outrank you, I'm overruling your assertion.

Just stop already. Even the most insanely Zionist Israeli historians, like Benny Morris for example, don't make this claim. It's a uniquely stupid one that is mostly peddled by Western Christians, who as other posters have said, have traditionally (and more recently) been a much bigger problem for Jews worldwide than Arab Muslims ever have been.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Wait, you genuinely believe living in the Middle East for a year means that your assertion is correct? I lived and worked in Riyadh for almost 2 years, so I guess my opinion is roughly twice as correct as yours. As I outrank you, I'm overruling your assertion.

Just stop already. Even the most insanely Zionist Israeli historians, like Benny Morris for example, don't make this claim. It's a uniquely stupid one that is mostly peddled by Western Christians, who as other posters have said, have traditionally (and more recently) been a much bigger problem for Jews worldwide than Arab Muslims ever have been.

Ladida. Seven years in the Middle East and worked in every country except Syria. And multiple degrees in International History with a focus on fucked up places. My interpreter for 3 of those years was Palestinian. His family was in the West Bank. He could break bread with an Israeli.

There are multiple levels behind the current (80 year) conflict.

1- History over land and water rights. Goes back since the land was settled.

2- Religion. I am right, you are wrong. External actors need it to continue.

3- Non-regional events that continue to be pushed there. The Crusades, spread of Islam, the Cold War....

There is no right or wrong. Fuck, tell me you are engineers without telling me you are engineers.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Putting words in my mouth now, nice... 

The only "claim" I made, is that ignoring all the history between the two is narrow minded and I stand by that. Don't like my opinion, well I don't really give a fuck

2 hours ago, Smax said:

Putting words in my mouth now, nice... 

The only "claim" I made, is that ignoring all the history between the two is narrow minded and I stand by that. Don't like my opinion, well I don't really give a fuck

I was making a joke if that wasn't clear.

e: About Mideast tenure lol, I still respectfully disagree.

13 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Ladida. Seven years in the Middle East and worked in every country except Syria. And multiple degrees in International History with a focus on fucked up places. My interpreter for 3 of those years was Palestinian. His family was in the West Bank. He could break bread with an Israeli.

There are multiple levels behind the current (80 year) conflict.

1- History over land and water rights. Goes back since the land was settled.

2- Religion. I am right, you are wrong. External actors need it to continue.

3- Non-regional events that continue to be pushed there. The Crusades, spread of Islam, the Cold War....

There is no right or wrong. Fuck, tell me you are engineers without telling me you are engineers.

You're not wrong! I don't disagree with any of this.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Hook 'Em 1

The problem is you have a not insubstantial number of loons on both sides (!) who truly believe YHWH/Allah gave their people that patch of dirt, and a substantial number on both sides who exploit and encourage those loons in order to advance their own interests. Then you have “Christian” loons who are rooting for war because that means Jesus is coming back

How do you fix that?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

The problem is you have a not insubstantial number of loons on both sides (!) who truly believe YHWH/Allah gave their people that patch of dirt, and a substantial number on both sides who exploit and encourage those loons in order to advance their own interests. Then you have “Christian” loons who are rooting for war because that means Jesus is coming back

How do you fix that?

I addressed that as an issue a few pages back. That is a major issue. When a Rabbi or Mullah is calling out for their rights over an ancient building (think Dome of the Rock) it is hard to reconcile.

It is a generational fix. Look at the Balkans. Every second or third generation there is a war over land and religion and history is used to justify it by the aggressor.

The fix is get kids to play. Get families to inter-marry. The hardline won't do this, but slowly they can be pushed out of day to day society. The Gulf is a good example. What the Mullahs preach on Friday is "allowed" by the government (AKA the Sheik). There are very moderate Rabbis. Amplify their voices.

Both sides on this need to move back to moderates. Want power? Become a political party. You pick up weapons to seize land (like Hamas did) then you are sanctioned and hammered at the leadership level. Not the foot soldier. Israel needs to stop some of their tactics used before October 7. Start with razing homes and stores if one family member was a terrorist.

22 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

How do you fix that?

let atheists run the world?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

let atheists run the world?

Stalin tried that. Need to murder a whole lot of believers. That can be problematic 

18 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Both sides on this need to move back to moderates. Want power? Become a political party. You pick up weapons to seize land (like Hamas did) then you are sanctioned and hammered at the leadership level. Not the foot soldier. Israel needs to stop some of their tactics used before October 7. Start with razing homes and stores if one family member was a terrorist.

This is fine until some settlers terrorize their Palestinian neighbors. Or someone detonates their suicide vest amongst a group of Jewish people

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Stalin tried that. Need to murder a whole lot of believers. That can be problematic 

This is fine until some settlers terrorize their Palestinian neighbors. Or someone detonates their suicide vest amongst a group of Jewish people

your model for how all atheists behave is Stalin? really?

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

your model for how all atheists behave is Stalin? really?

Don’t be fatuous. If your prior statement is aspirational fine. If you are positing that a non authoritarian government made up of atheists could conceivably “run the world” I stand by my statement 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

Don’t be fatuous. If your prior statement is aspirational fine. If you are positing that a non authoritarian government made up of atheists could conceivably “run the world” I stand by my statement 

I just want to understand: you are stating that there is no conceivable universe where atheists run the world without religious cleansing? Am i understanding what you are saying?

22 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

It will happen. The key is to 1- reduce the events and 2- moderate backlash.

10 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I just want to understand: you are stating that there is no conceivable universe where atheists run the world without religious cleansing? Am i understanding what you are saying?

There probably is a universe somewhere where that could happen. Walk me through how it could happen here

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

How do you fix that?

The three major monotheistic religions actually started very far apart, chronologically.  The challenge, as this above post alludes to, is not timing nor even really doctrine.  It's geography.  For thousands of years, they were still fairly confined and knew only a corner of the Earth.  They thought that this was all there was and had to fight over it, and still do.  They were some of the earliest theologians and cartographers.  Trouble is, they fucking sucked at it.  And we're still suffering from it today.  

On 4/19/2024 at 9:39 PM, Anastasis said:

UW, I know that you are a sincere poster coming from a good place at heart. This above is wrong headed though. With sincerity, I would like to suggest a couple books that I think you might enjoy and would find some interesting perspective. I'd be happy to send you either one or both. 

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Brothers-Dramatic-Palestinian-Christian/dp/154090217X

https://www.amazon.com/Holy-Mountain-Journey-Christians-Middle/dp/0307948897

I look at history as an almost never ending struggle of humans to subdue other humans not included in their group. That phenomenon plays out all across the world. This one just has more documentation than others. I believe that it was George Carlin that commented on liking individual encounters with people as fun, but once people get in groups is where things inevitably go sideways. Both of these sides had control at various points in history and both were also subjected to foreign rule by more than one empire. Again humans gonna human at the expense of the less powerful. In this case the Palestinians get slaughtered because they do not have the weaponry or organized army ravaging them. It’s why I want them sent to the US to live and flourish. As long as Israel is allowed to murder the population they have no chance to have a normal existence. I’d also add that since the Israeli Jews overwhelmingly want them removed that the onus should be entirely upon them financially to facilitate that move. We all know this won’t happen, but it’s better to think of better days for Palestinians than to see them continually suffer endless war.

I will attempt to read at least one of the two books, probably the first one. I read for at least an hour and a half a day so when I can work that book in I will do so because you can never know enough or ever stop learning more about the world you share with others.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Then you have “Christian” loons who are rooting for war because that means Jesus is coming back

How do you fix that?

You cannot fix this. I think we as humans, especially westerners, think we can fix everything. Sometimes you just cannot fix things. I also loathe the “Christians” who think war there means Jesus is on the way back. I never think along those lines. It’s offensive to me to think Jesus sanctions this stuff and just can’t wait to fly in from the clouds in the middle of a war. Those “Christians” are people I steer real far away from. I hope for the best each day for people and that suffering would cease. You can only control what is in front of you. 

14 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

You cannot fix this. I think we as humans, especially westerners, think we can fix everything. Sometimes you just cannot fix things. I also loathe the “Christians” who think war there means Jesus is on the way back. I never think along those lines. It’s offensive to me to think Jesus sanctions this stuff and just can’t wait to fly in from the clouds in the middle of a war. Those “Christians” are people I steer real far away from. I hope for the best each day for people and that suffering would cease. You can only control what is in front of you. 

While I get most other issues people claim to have with Christians I don't really get the beef here. You are offended and want to be away from Christians who are so frustrated and sorrowful about the tragedies and wars that are going on that they think (and hope) that maybe it's part of the prophesied return of their leader via their canonical text? 

You do realize these Christians, in this specific instance for sure, aren't Jewish or Muslim and are largely not in the Middle East. They are definitely not members of Hamas or the IDF...

There's no Christians in the IDF?  Whuh?  There are hundreds of Muslims and Christians and Agnostics alike serving in the IDF.  Granted, it's a small percentage and they are not have the same compulsory service requirements as Jews, and it's a small percentage, but they absolutely serve in the IDF, support roles, defense contractors, administrative/transportation roles, etc.  

Spoiler alert, not everybody in the U.S. military is a Christian either.  Not everybody in the Taliban is from Islam.  Not every Russian soldier is Orthodox.  

Wars over religion still exist.  But they've always been a veiled proxy for what wars have always been truly about.  Resources.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

What's your point you fucking idiot? Was there a coherent thought anywhere in that post?

The point was a clarifying question to the guy who said (from what I could glean) that he loathes and hates Christians who use their Savior coming back to save them (via some loose interpretations of prophecy in their religious text), in order to make sense of and potentially as a coping mechanism for the fear and horror they witness from wars and tragedies.

To me it felt really weird to loathe these people, who are a million miles away, versus the actual belligerents, who are also largely of two other religions in this specific case (noting, not entirely, as YGIGs pointed out).

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

You are offended and want to be away from Christians who are so frustrated and sorrowful about the tragedies and wars that are going on that they think (and hope) that maybe it's part of the prophesied return of their leader via their canonical text? 

There are literally no evangelicals or fundamentalists framing it in this way. If you can provide some examples of such, it will be the first that I have ever seen. But on the other hand, I have seen a lot of them talking about raising red heifers and collecting funds to rebuild the Temple, and framing the current conflict as part of their end times eschatology. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

There are literally no evangelicals or fundamentalists framing it in this way. If you can provide some examples of such, it will be the first that I have ever seen. But on the other hand, I have seen a lot of them talking about raising red heifers and collecting funds to rebuild the Temple, and framing the current conflict as part of their end times eschatology. 

That is literally the only framing that I've seen or heard. I have not seen any talking about raising red cows or rebuilding Temples. Just cautious awareness that while this war is a tale as old as time, we are and have been in the "end times" for a long time now and to just keep your head on a swivel always:

image.png.2747849165c9e224aa075a1697319373.png

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Not everybody in the Taliban is from Islam.

where I agree with most of your post, not this. I think it is sorta a precondition for enlistment. The very few Russians and others who joined them all converted.

• Hook 'Em 1

Would talking about this make me anti-sematic? Because I am anti-nazi too, and this is the same shit...

A mass grave with nearly 300 bodies has been uncovered at a hospital in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/22/middleeast/khan-younis-nasser-hospital-mass-grave-intl/index.html

A mass grave with nearly 300 bodies has been uncovered at a hospital in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, Gaza Civil Defense workers said Monday, following the withdrawal of Israeli forces from the area earlier this month.

Col. Yamen Abu Suleiman, Director of Civil Defense in Khan Younis told CNN Monday that “today, 73 bodies were recovered” in the courtyard at the Nasser Medical Complex which brought the “total number to 283.”

Suleiman alleged that some of the bodies had been found with hands and feet tied, “and there were signs of field executions. We do not know if they were buried alive or executed. Most of the bodies are decomposed.”

CNN is unable to verify Suleiman’s claims and cannot confirm the causes of death among the bodies being unearthed.

CNN has reached out to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) for comment following the discovery of the mass grave including whether bodies that had been buried at the hospital had been disinterred for DNA tests, and whether they had been reburied. CNN has sent several questions to the IDF on Sunday and Monday.

Previously, a Khan Younis Civil Defense spokesman and head of the search mission, Raed Saqr, told CNN that they are searching for the bodies of another 400 missing people after the Israeli military left on April 7.

A CNN stringer who visited the scene Sunday said people had buried the bodies of family members who had been killed in the grounds of the hospital in January as a temporary measure. When they returned after the Israeli withdrawal they found the bodies had been exhumed – apparently because the IDF was using DNA testing to determine whether any of the hostages held in Gaza were among the dead.

The bodies were then placed in at least one collective grave, the stringer said.

One man at the scene told CNN that he was yet to find the body of his 21-year old son, who was killed in January.

“I haven’t found him yet. We had buried him over there. But we can’t find him. And we wanted to make him a decent grave.”

Another man, who said his brother Alaa was also killed in January, said: “I am here today looking for him. I have been coming here to the hospital for the last two weeks and trying to find him. Hopefully, I will be able to find him.”

Pointing to a fallen palm tree, the man said his brother had been temporarily buried in that spot.

“I had buried him there on the side, but I can’t find him. The Israelis have dug up the dead bodies, and switched them. They took DNA tests and misplaced all the dead bodies.”

The man’s mother said they had been searching for two weeks and had been unable to find his body.

Another woman told CNN she had spent 10 days searching for the body of her daughter, who had been killed and buried in the hospital grounds late in January after a nearby residential building had been struck.

Doctors forced to strip in cold at Gaza’s Nasser hospital, witness says, as IDF announces arrest of Hamas militants there
She said the Israelis “have dug out the dead bodies out and they switched them. She and her uncle’s wife were buried at the same hour.”

The mother added: “We have found the body of her uncle’s wife. But the rest we can’t find them.”

Saqr told CNN Sunday that Civil Defence personnel had been searching for bodies at the medical complex for three days so far and the operation was ongoing.

“We have information that there are 400 missing people, and we are continuing to search for the rest of the bodies.”

The IDF has said it has removed dozens of bodies from Gaza for DNA tests in Israel, before returning the remains in containers.

The area around the Nasser Medical Complex saw intense bombardment and combat in January and February. At the time, CNN reported on the burial of bodies in the hospital grounds because of a lack of safe access to cemeteries.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

same story , some added detail .  IDF lies so much, the naive believe every bit of it. 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hundreds-bodies-unearthed-nasser-hospital-mass-graves?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0ZGJTXIEm06bXwbHv-2Op6k1LesIKUFwEshq4BsKDqMJ4OOB-DCez5ls0_aem_AeKkpps3C_tI6YsAvQb_yxy8KZd9ul6u5mukYKaEmiaiKHE1SRl2EjQ0lDJjPZ163aT42agLswsP-eGvbwlY0bti

The searches were initiated after survivors said they witnessed the summary execution of Palestinians by Israeli forces during the raid. 

Israeli military officials said that its forces had killed 200 people and arrested 900 during the 15-day assault on the hospital. Gaza's civil defence said that around 300 people had been killed. 

The army said it conducted its raid without harming civilians and medical personnel. Medical organisations and eyewitnesses strongly rejected that claim. 

Ahmad al-Maqadmeh, a Palestinian plastic surgeon, and his mother, Yusra al-Maqadmeh, a general practitioner, were among those killed

18 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Would talking about this make me anti-sematic? Because I am anti-nazi too, and this is the same shit...

A mass grave with nearly 300 bodies has been uncovered at a hospital in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/22/middleeast/khan-younis-nasser-hospital-mass-grave-intl/index.html

"I'm sure those mass graves are just a coincidence." - John Fetterman

troubles in paradise 

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/palestine-israel-gaza-rally-college-university-texas-campus

AUSTIN, Texas - Hundreds of students walked out of class at the University of Texas today to rally for Palestine and attempt to occupy the South Lawn on campus.

The students are marching on campus now.

Hundreds of Texas state troopers are also at the scene.

32 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

troubles in paradise 

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/palestine-israel-gaza-rally-college-university-texas-campus

AUSTIN, Texas - Hundreds of students walked out of class at the University of Texas today to rally for Palestine and attempt to occupy the South Lawn on campus.

The students are marching on campus now.

Hundreds of Texas state troopers are also at the scene.

UT - Abbott has already issued a warning, the hammer will be dropped on any UT protesters 

6 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

hey hey ho ho !

That "show of force" is so breathtakingly stupid....and it's exactly what I'd expect from this ultra-shitty state.  It is INTENDED to create conflict.  It is INTENDED to intimidate and cause chaos in what - by all appearances thus far - is a peaceful, constitutionally protected protest.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with a student walkout protest.  Or whether it's for something important or trivial.  They could be protesting the removal of blueberry pop-tarts from the Union vending machines, IDGAF.  They get to protest, they get to march and chant.  They get to make demands of the administration.  For those fuckers who so claim to LOVE the constitution.....they sure missed the part where it says right up fucking front that the law shall not infringe on the right of the people to peaceably assemble.

The right move is to have a limited law enforcement presence to keep an eye on things, and intervene if an incident or two breaks out, perhaps with some forces in reserve in case things go to shit.  But showing up and marching on a line of war horses to look like Billy Badass is some serious small-dick energy from our State, but "small-dick energy" is on track to become our largest energy supply in this state, so why the fuck not?

A competent government lets the students march and protest without the State acting out "Kid's first Fascist Playset" fantasies.  And a decent protest does it's thing and makes its point.  As a citizen, I hold both sides to an appropriate standard.  So far, the only side that looks assholish is the State.  For no reason at all, other than us being led by pathetic fascist cosplayers.  Well-done.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

UT - Abbott has already issued a warning, the hammer will be dropped on any UT protesters 

And I hope that the ACLU is fucking ready to bring the hammer of the 1st amendment against our pathetic simp of a governor if he infringes on the protesters' constitutional rights.

Feel free to arrest anyone breaking the actual law.  But if the government starts fucking fights and/or arrests people for exercising their constitutional rights, swing the hammer right back on their asses.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That "show of force" is so breathtakingly stupid....and it's exactly what I'd expect from this ultra-shitty state.  It is INTENDED to create conflict.  It is INTENDED to intimidate and cause chaos in what - by all appearances thus far - is a peaceful, constitutionally protected protest.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with a student walkout protest.  Or whether it's for something important or trivial.  They could be protesting the removal of blueberry pop-tarts from the Union vending machines, IDGAF.  They get to protest, they get to march and chant.  They get to make demands of the administration.  For those fuckers who so claim to LOVE the constitution.....they sure missed the part where it says right up fucking front that the law shall not infringe on the right of the people to peaceably assemble.

The right move is to have a limited law enforcement presence to keep an eye on things, and intervene if an incident or two breaks out, perhaps with some forces in reserve in case things go to shit.  But showing up and marching on a line of war horses to look like Billy Badass is some serious small-dick energy from our State, but "small-dick energy" is on track to become our largest energy supply in this state, so why the fuck not?

A competent government lets the students march and protest without the State acting out "Kid's first Fascist Playset" fantasies.  And a decent protest does it's thing and makes its point.  As a citizen, I hold both sides to an appropriate standard.  So far, the only side that looks assholish is the State.  For no reason at all, other than us being led by pathetic fascist cosplayers.  Well-done.

A competent government has also seen what has transpired on other campuses where actual malice has taken place, and more than likely didn't want shit to get out of hand and not be able to control it.   Look at things without the lens sometimes 

EDIT....In no way do I want people's freedom of assembly to be violated, but for fuck's sake, these protests have gotten out of control on dozens of campuses already.  

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Late 80s early 90s that could have been me. This time of day on a Wednesday there’s a high likelihood I would have been napping right there and gotten caught up in the ruckus

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

A competent government has also seen what has transpired on other campuses where actual malice has taken place, and more than likely didn't want shit to get out of hand and not be able to control it.   Look at things without the lens sometimes 

EDIT....In no way do I want people's freedom of assembly to be violated, but for fuck's sake, these protests have gotten out of control on dozens of campuses already.  

They have gotten out of control - Columbia is a shitshow, as a good example.  But you don't handle that by just showing up and acting out the scenes of the angry Central Park Rangers in Elf.  

You fucking meet with the leaders of the protest beforehand.  You discuss expectations, and the latitude they will be given in line with their constitutional rights, and our mutual respect for same.  

When you show up looking for a fight, guess what you often get?  A fight.  That's what the government via the DPS is clearly spoiling for.  They WANT to create a violent atmosphere, because then they get to 1) crack skulls, which makes them diamond-hard, and 2) they get to say "see, all those raghead-lovers are terrorists."  It's fucking bullshit.

And note....I don't particularly support the message/purpose of this particular protest.  I think it is somewhat misguided, and is more "look at me" bullshit.  But as I said, IDGAF if it is about pop-tart flavor availability.  There are smart and constitutionally respectful ways to handle these....and our gov't is choosing a fucking 180 degree different path.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I was at the Bari Weiss talk months ago at LBJ when dozens of pro-Hamas protestors disrupted the event for about 10 minutes.  Nearly every single week I am on campus, I see some version of an anti-Israel protest by students usually at the bridge between PCL/McCombs, under the Tower/Six-Pack, or the West Mall.  Too many to count at this point.  I'll let y'all hash out the Israel/Palestine debate, but should the IDF commit War Crimes...charge them.  Otherwise, I'm on Israel's side.  

Having said all that, to some of the above posts.  The protests have been disruptive...but peaceful.  But they are getting more and more aggressive.  students getting in my physical space to demand which side I'm on.  And on the other hand, this show of force by DPS is excessive as well.  And of course what complicates things is as smart as our students are, half these kids don't know what the fuck they're even protesting about nor the history behind the conflict.  No judgement on my part, but yeah---bias aside...things seem to have taken a more serious turn today.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Police need to be more Andy Griffith and less Robo Cop. Not one of them should be armed at this point. Have a nearby vehicle with weapons, in case it's needed.

Also tactical gear should not come in Extra Short XXL.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

WTF? the right to assemble and protest is protected by the fucking Constitution. FUCK OFF!

The way the protests get out of control is by doing what dipshit Abbott is doing. YOU DO NOT SEND STATE TROOPERS ONTO THE BY GOD UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS to stop a peaceful student protest! FUCK ALL THAT!!!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I was at the Bari Weiss talk months ago at LBJ when dozens of pro-Hamas protestors disrupted the event for about 10 minutes.  Nearly every single week I am on campus, I see some version of an anti-Israel protest by students usually at the bridge between PCL/McCombs, under the Tower/Six-Pack, or the West Mall.  Too many to count at this point.  I'll let y'all hash out the Israel/Palestine debate, but should the IDF commit War Crimes...charge them.  Otherwise, I'm on Israel's side.  

So you're just another fucking moron that defines anti-Israel sentiment as pro-Hamas. Wicked free thinker you are.

The IDF has committed many war crimes, dumbass. We're well past that point.

• Hook 'Em 1