Robert the Bruce (Game of Thrones knockoff)

Parliament

didnt see any dragons , zombies , children of the forest midgets or crippled kids .however , i did see a sword and am unsure if it is valeyrian steel or not . so not sure why GoT knock off . besides isn't robert the bruce the fag who sold out willie wallace ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:

didnt see any dragons , zombies , children of the forest midgets or crippled kids .however , i did see a sword and am unsure if it is valeyrian steel or not . so not sure why GoT knock off . besides isn't robert the bruce the fag who sold out willie wallace ?

It was his dad that sold him out. 

This would appear to be post-Braveheart, when Robert more or less took Wallace's place.  Also longshanks was dead and his boy was King of England.

But we should stop paying any attention to royals and monarchs, so boycott. /lobocruiser

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Even the same actor playing him as in Braveheart.  Apparently his age is somewhat fluid. 

Still lost on what it has to do with Game of Thrones.  People? Snow? 

I figured it out.  Pod from GOT is in this.  So there you go.  Definitely a GOT knockoff if it has Pod in it.  

• 3 weeks later...