Fire Shaka Smart

smokebomb

11 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

It's a bad loss and we apparently took a lot of outside shots and missed them all which is, well, stupid.

That said, a loss in November is not the end of the world and fire-the-coach talk is way too early at this point. 

Radford is a quality team and could be in the top 25 if they were in a P5 conference right now. They're solid so far.

4 minutes ago, RichUT said:

This is Surly so people have to vent. It’s definitely a bad loss, but Shaka’s fate will be determined based on conference play and the tourney. End of story.

"people have to vent"? fuck you. you're such a fucking pussy and a coward, never posting here but neg repping every fucking post I make for years. and now you come in here with this stupid shit. "it's surly so fans need to vent". Yes, we do need to vent, because our fucking head coach has been objectively worse than Tom fucking Penders for 3+ years now. Shaka is going to be judged on conference play? Oh good! The notherfucker is only 8 games below .500 in conference play, and a whopping fucking 12-24 the last two years (aka without Rick Barnes' players) in conference play! 12 and fucking 24 with the best recruiting and talent in the conference. TWELVE AND TWENTY FOUR, you fucking asshole. Fuck off and go back to sneak negging people you fucking cock sucker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

and i don't want to hear it, re: my previous post. richut has negged half the fucking posts i've made in this forum without ever replying or giving his own takes on the fucking team. he's not a texas basketball fan, he's a shaka smart stan, a fucking coward, an asshole, and he can go fuck himself. if i posted this way towards everybody, then sure, that's a problem. but i don't do that, because no matter how stupid, or belligerent, or blind/sunshine pumping some of our other posters are, at least those motherfuckers actually attempt to add their own two cents to the conversation, and can be seen supporting/following our team. i have zero patience or respect for a coward who drive by neg reps every post i make without ever supporting/following/opining on the program here. fucking coward. go fuck off with shaka smart somewhere.

Edited by Goo Punch

Jesus you really really need professional help augmented by powerful pharmacology.  it's just a fucking web site and this is just sports.  Your life doesn't depend on it.  Perspective, look it up in the dictionary and try to live with it.

Do you even know how to pick your battles or is every post an invitation for you to destroy a key board ?

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, RichUT said:

Derka, you’re a mentally unstable child with a completely pathetic life. I didn’t address you in any way whatsoever. Keep my fucking name out of your fat fucking mouth.

@RichUT bitch you've been incrssantly negging me on this board and this specific subject like you get fucking commission for years, don't try and walk that shit back now. if you didn't want your name in my mouth then your dumb ass should have thought of that shit before you made serially negging me your favorite hobby, never mind that your cowardly ass could never be bothered to even post your own thoughts and opinions on the subject. don't back down from that shit now asshole. you fucking stan. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Here’s a thought for you....I actively avoid any thread or topic that you choose to participate in. I used to post a lot about FIFA, until you Derka’ed the shit out of the thread with your inane rants about the AI. Through that annoying fucking experience, I learned that the best way to handle you is to fucking avoid your psychotic ass. You want to know why I don’t post about the basketball team? It’s because of your crazy ass. I tried to share some insight about Shaka that came straight from the mouth of an ex-Barnes player and you went off because you didn’t like it/believe it and I wasn’t willing to burn said player in public. That’s your fucking issue, not mine.

And btw, the fact that you use internet points to justify your jihad on me (because there is zero posting material to point to) really encapsulates the depths of your mental depravity. You’re bent the hell out of shape over the most simplistic community gamification structure out there and what some random 41 year old stranger thinks about the garbage you spew on the regular. Fucking pathetic.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, RichUT said:

Here’s a thought for you....I actively avoid any thread or topic that you choose to participate in. I used to post a lot about FIFA, until you Derka’ed the shit out of the thread with your inane rants about the AI. Through that annoying fucking experience, I learned that the best way to handle you is to fucking avoid your psychotic ass. You want to know why I don’t post about the basketball team? It’s because of your crazy ass. I tried to share some insight about Shaka that came straight from the mouth of an ex-Barnes player and you went off because you didn’t like it/believe it and I wasn’t willing to burn said player in public. That’s your fucking issue, not mine.

And btw, the fact that you use internet points to justify your jihad on me (because there is zero posting material to point to) really encapsulates the depths of your mental depravity. You’re bent the hell out of shape over the most simplistic community gamification structure out there and what some random 41 year old stranger thinks about the garbage you spew on the regular. Fucking pathetic.

well you might want to retake the course, because serially negging me like a jilted ex girlfriend is a pretty terrible way of avoiding someone. you made your own bed, now shut the fuck up and lie in it. 

ive got a newsflash for your special snowflake ass: literally everyone else here has somehow managed to post in the litany of threads which i frequent without having to swear off posting altogether, because they aren't  hypersensitive children. the number of threads that i frequent that don't devolve into anything controversial outnumber those that do 10-1. Don't use that weak fucking excuse to explain your own snowflake decisions.

Be a man. Own your own fucking shit. The FIFA thread was miserable for you because *you chose* time and again to be a condescending prick to me instead of just avoiding me altogether. you don't like the way I respond? *then stop engaging me*. the same way *you chose* to neg me over and over and over on this board, *you can choose* to stop engaging me right now. stop blaming other people for your own problems. grow the fuck up. and if you really want to avoid someone, then do it. dumb motherfucker.

im done addressing you in this thread. fire shaka smart.

• Fuck You 1

1146e2288f1b35ca59b2a667bad81b0f.jpg

Hey Derka. Show me ONE fucking neg I’ve given your loony toon ass. Guess what, you fucking can’t. I’ve NEVER negged anyone on here.

Anyone want to take a guess at where all 12 of mine came from?

A serious accusation was made and RichUT has resoundingly rejected it with proof. Interesting.
  • Like 1

oh so we're going to keep derailing this thread with this e-fight, even though that's what @RichUT has been railing against this whole time? that's brilliant. "i had to stop posting because you derail the threads!"jlaw.gif 

this shit dates back to shaggy, something i've already pointed out, and something that @richut acknowledged earlier in this thread when he pontificated that i was being petty by retaliating to his habitual neg reps. i don't give a shit if he got tuckered out by the time bob's site got taken, he knows that he's been negging me on this subject for years. perhaps he's switched to solely pos repping TS12 every time he talks shit to me (deny that one shitbag), i don't give a fuck. this clown knows he's got a history of negging me for this subject, and if he wants to keep this pissing contest going that's fine by me. fuck @RichUT and everything he stands for.

Edited by Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, RichUT said:

My bad guys. Apologies for letting facts ruin an internet slap fight.

oh so you deny that you've neg repped me on this subject? bull fucking shit. you know god damn well you did that shit for sport back on shaggy, and the site move doesn't change that. 

• Fuck You 3

I can’t verify it because that site has gone to shit, but I am 99% sure I’ve never negged you period. The only negging I’ve done has been in an effort to rid the boards of obvious trolls through community banning.

And if we back up a second, it’d be really fascinating to know why the general premise of community reputation matters so fucking much to you. It has literally zero real world value or currency attached to it. It really puts a bow on what a complete psycho you are that me liking someone else’s posts can send you into a childish fit of rage. You’re the world’s easiest fucking mark and you either don’t realize it or just don’t care.

Grow the fuck up get some thicker skin you whiny little shit.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, RichUT said:

I can’t verify it because that site has gone to shit, but I am 99% sure I’ve never negged you period. The only negging I’ve done has been in an effort to rid the boards of obvious trolls through community banning.

And if we back up a second, it’d be really fascinating to know why the general premise of community reputation matters so fucking much to you. It has literally zero real world value or currency attached to it. It really puts a bow on what a complete psycho you are that me liking someone else’s posts can send you into a childish fit of rage. You’re the world’s easiest fucking mark and you either don’t realize it or just don’t care.

Grow the fuck up get some thicker skin you whiny little shit.

"grow the fuck up or get some thicker skin", says the guy who took his keyboard and went home because my mere presence was too much for him to handle. jesus christ that's dense. your lack of self awareness continues to amaze. look in the mirror and take your own advice.

as for the rep, it's not the neg rep that bothers me. have you ever seen me go at anybody else like this over some rep? no? that's because i don't give a shit about being neg repped. i think you're a coward, and i know you're a passive aggressive twat. from your constant condescension and neg reps on shaggy, to your gay little pos reps to everyone who who talks shit to me here on this board, i find it incredibly milquetoast be participating in arguments via rep without ever actually making a single post, much less a relevant point, on the subject.

for you to suddenly come out of the woodwork this morning preaching patience and acting like there's a lot still to be discovered about shaka (combined with my lack of sleep and anger over our putrid program), i'm just not having it, and i'm taking my anger and frustration out on you, someone who over the years has made it a point to be a twat every time he sees me. deal with it.

while you're at it, maybe own up to your own role in this little feud, look back at your own behavior over the years, and consider whether or not you might be the one who need to grow up and get some thicker skin. 

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

"grow the fuck up or get some thicker skin", says the guy who took his keyboard and went home because my mere presence was too much for him to handle. jesus christ that's dense. your lack of self awareness continues to amaze. look in the mirror and take your own advice.

as for the rep, it's not the neg rep that bothers me. have you ever seen me go at anybody else like this over some rep? no? that's because i don't give a shit about being neg repped. i think you're a coward, and i know you're a passive aggressive twat. from your constant condescension and neg reps on shaggy, to your gay little pos reps to everyone who who talks shit to me here on this board, i find it incredibly milquetoast be participating in arguments via rep without ever actually making a single post, much less a relevant point, on the subject.

for you to suddenly come out of the woodwork this morning preaching patience and acting like there's a lot still to be discovered about shaka (combined with my lack of sleep and anger over our putrid program), i'm just not having it, and i'm taking my anger and frustration out on you, someone who over the years has made it a point to be a twat every time he sees me. deal with it.

while you're at it, maybe own up to your own role in this little feud, look back at your own behavior over the years, and consider whether or not you might be the one who need to grow up and get some thicker skin. 

The lack of self awareness is astounding.  Do you proof read what you're getting ready to post and say to yourself, "yep sounds good to me."  This ^^^^^ is painful to read.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Go back and read the original post, numb nuts. Where did I advocate that Shaka deserves patience or more time? Where did I say that there was a lot to be discovered? I said that the decision to keep him or fire him will be based on conference play and the tournament and not the bad loss to Radford. That’s it.

I don’t think Shaka is going to make it here. He’s deep in the failure curve and hitting the wall like a motherfucker. It’s unlikely that he’s going to be able to push through, but the rest of the season is going to play out before anything happens. CDC’s decision won’t be made on the basis of any one game, and certainly not a non conference game at the end of November.

Reading comprehension, how does it work?

Also, as you can clearly see from this exchange, I’m perfectly capable of “handling” your ranting and raving. You are nothing more than a blowhard with a personality disorder and a keyboard. I’ve chosen not to invest any of my personal time dealing with it because it just fuels your manic fire.

• Like 5

b13f74901f7158651e0c0fa26e5ae590.jpg

Hahahahaha. Derka threw a hissy fit and went on a neg rep rampage. You really hated my posts in the Bourbon for sale thread huh? You found my post about smoking duck for Thanksgiving personally offensive somehow?

You know what? If doing that helped you blow off some steam and balanced your estrogen levels then I guess I’m happy for you.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I think it's really funny that you think you're above into all. you do the same things i do, only passive aggressively, and without any awareness of it. you talk about having to refrain from posting because you can't stand the petty bickering and thread derailment, only to immediately engage in petty bickering and thread derailment. you can keep pretending like the distaste isn't mutual, and that you play no part in it,  it we both know that's not true. 

and yeah,with the Horns epic failures in the last 18 hours, calling you out definitely has helped take the edge off. thanks for being you.

Let's be clear here, you provoked me.  My post had nothing to do with you.  It was a macro level observation about Surly and the broader Texas fan base.  Period.  You chose to 1) internalize that shit (after all, it's Derka's world and we're just living in it) and 2) come back at me with your usual stupid fucking bullshit ranting.  Once you did that, I decided to call your fucking ass on it and off we went.  I've never denied that I can't stand you, and I'm hardly alone in feeling that way.  I've just largely decided to spare everyone else, as watching you throw shit fits all over this board is a fucking beating for most people.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

the most disappointing thing is that we're still going to win 20, finish 6th in the BIg 12, get a 10 seed in the NCAAs, lose in the first round, and then bring this idiot back for another season

the only way we are winning 20 is if Roach is fucking all world in 90% of our games.  I don't see that happening but I'd be glad to be wrong.  I can see the 10 seed first round bounce to mid major 7 seed.  its Shaka in a nutshell.  decent recruiter but can't coach worth a shit.

13 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

A serious accusation was made and RichUT has resoundingly rejected it with proof. Interesting.

12 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

oh so we're going to keep derailing this thread with this e-fight, even though that's what @RichUT has been railing against this whole time? that's brilliant. "i had to stop posting because you derail the threads!"jlaw.gif 

this shit dates back to shaggy, something i've already pointed out, and something that @richut acknowledged earlier in this thread when he pontificated that i was being petty by retaliating to his habitual neg reps. i don't give a shit if he got tuckered out by the time bob's site got taken, he knows that he's been negging me on this subject for years. perhaps he's switched to solely pos repping TS12 every time he talks shit to me (deny that one shitbag), i don't give a fuck. this clown knows he's got a history of negging me for this subject, and if he wants to keep this pissing contest going that's fine by me. fuck @RichUT and everything he stands for.

You liar. You said he neg bombed you and now you're walking it back. I don't know why I'm surprised.

• Like 1

• immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic
  • immamac pinned and featured this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic