Lurch

2019-2020 PGA Tour

Fox started out slow but coverage really improved with experience. They really embraced technology and expanded the use of things like shot tracer.  

41 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Fox started out slow but coverage really improved with experience. They really embraced technology and expanded the use of things like shot tracer.  

Fox may have had the worst golf broadcasts that I have ever seen. The only thing they did right was they had coverage all day, but they were terrible. Going back to NBC is great news for golf fans. 

Edited by Lobwedgephil

Bring back the Jason Day vertigo live stream!

Fucking weirdos. “You know what would help this emerging top talent dealing with health issues? Let’s surround him with 20 cameramen really make his world claustrophobic.” “We interrupt live golf to show you Day crossing a bridge with a medical team.” “Oh here is drinking water with his caddie”

I know that was “The Story”, and maybe I’m misremembering how bad it was, but I remember being pretty pissed. Give the man some space and cover the tournament and live golf while you get updates from his team.