MNF: Ravens @ Rams

spystud13

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:
Jackson is single handedly propelling my otherwise crap fantasy team into the playoffs tonight. 

Same. Needed 34, figured I'd have to watch the whole game. He's already there.

He has given me a comfortable lead, but I'm going against the Ravens defense, so some Rams points wouldn't be so bad either. 

We nerf QBs in our league too. Jackson is just under 30 points for me. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

18 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

He has given me a comfortable lead, but I'm going against the Ravens defense, so some Rams points wouldn't be so bad either. 

We nerf QBs in our league too. Jackson is just under 30 points for me. 

Fantasy football thread is that way >>>

• Like 1

Never thought I'd see the day an NFL QB passes for 3,000 yards and rushes for 1,000. Lamar is a lock unless he suffers an injury. Michael Vick did break 1,000 yards rushing once, but that season he didn't sniff 3,000 passing yards. Lamar for MVP!

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

Never thought I'd see the day an NFL QB passes for 3,000 yards and rushes for 1,000. Lamar is a lock unless he suffers an injury. Michael Vick did break 1,000 yards rushing once, but that season he didn't sniff 3,000 passing yards. Lamar for MVP!

#fuckjefffisher

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chad said:

Randall Cunningham came damn close in 1990 - 3446/30 TDs passing 942/5 TDs rushing (on 8 yards a carry). And then he tore his  ACL and was pretty much done running in the NFL. It will happen to Jackson as well.

That was a good old fashioned ass whipping. Ravens offense is a sight to behold when they get rolling.

Funny to me that everyone in the NFL rushed to hire a McVay acolyte or carbon copy but he's going to end up looking for a job this time next year. Jesus the Rams offense is trash.