Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

If someone is controlling the weather, they are doing a shitty job in Texas.

image.png.184e114be0a1c6559b72fef232c2af65.png
I thought chemtrails were to keep the population docile. Are they also to control the weather? I can't keep up.

Ours currently has all the normal incorrect information about whether or not it's illegal to have a pet outdoors. I posted the actual law in case anyone wanted to read it, but of course nobody does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had this pop up from 4 days ago.  Not sure why NextDoor decided to send me an email today about it.

BTW, for reference, I live ~10 minutes from Belterra, so she decided to send this to the wider surrounding area:

"Has anyone been sick with diarrhea this weekend? I woke at 1:30 just miserable. I did make coffee with tap water. Wondering if that caused it. Another friend in Belterra is also sick"

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Just had this pop up from 4 days ago.  Not sure why NextDoor decided to send me an email today about it.

BTW, for reference, I live ~10 minutes from Belterra, so she decided to send this to the wider surrounding area:

"Has anyone been sick with diarrhea this weekend? I woke at 1:30 just miserable. I did make coffee with tap water. Wondering if that caused it. Another friend in Belterra is also sick"

Must be one of those cool new cold brew coffee makers that doesn't heat the water first.

14 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Proper response: Shart thread is that way ——->

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Proper response: Shart thread is that way ——->

I'll give credit where credit is due.  First comment was "when you're coming 'round first and you feel something burst..."

And there were 4-5 comments confirming that they, too, we're experiencing diarrhea. Serious responses. I was expecting some complete trolls describing the color and smell of theirs, but none of that.

• Haha 3

On 7/28/2023 at 1:32 PM, Wiler77 said:

Prime opportunity to troll her about why she doesn't have a whole house filter and under sink reverse osmosis units on every sink in the house.  Probably too poor.

Or ask when she last cleaned her coffee maker and her cups.  Strongly imply that she doesn't wash her dishes.  Or is too poor to have a dish washer.  Lots of fun to be had here.

• Haha 3

On 7/7/2023 at 5:23 PM, Okie State said:

Nailed it John.6100adc478e68a5ef13d52e8af32293e.jpg

we they've been doing that from that lot every year since i was in elementary school.  didn't have to look at the caption to know where that was. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

OMFG, what can you possibly do with a sick chicken? Are there any emergency aggy vets here? (my comments were not appreciated and were deleted)

does anyone here have experience with euthanizing chickens? I can offer small compensation to you for your time and the shared trauma;

image.png.14c063e0aae6052d855be4d17c883914.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

OMFG, what can you possibly do with a sick chicken? Are there any emergency aggy vets here? (my comments were not appreciated and were deleted)

image.png.14c063e0aae6052d855be4d17c883914.png

I have extensive experience euthanizing chickens. We had a farm. 
I’ll bet Kristen B loves her some chicken. She just doesn’t care to see how it gets to her plate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

I have extensive experience euthanizing chickens. We had a farm. 
I’ll bet Kristen B loves her some chicken. She just doesn’t care to see how it gets to her plate. 

I would bet several shiny nickels that Kristen B is a pescatarian.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

I don't know if it's scam, but I just wish I could think of a some way for this girl to get a ride to the hospital that doesn't involve donating $1800.

image.png.e309f0f778d4ef1a3319a8a11fd5dfec.png

Hey, she said "this is not a scam."

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...