Mrs Whiggins

CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

14 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

He will be played by Bradley Whitford when Shitshow: The Movie comes out.

Already has a pretty good primer character.

tenor.gif?itemid=4940307

if any one thing sticks around after this, it should be liquor delivery.

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

acting navy secretary has now resigned.

flying 36 hours and getting yourself fired to own the libs

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

if any one thing sticks around after this, it should be liquor delivery.

If COVID-19 killed TABC's bullshit rules, I don't think anybody would shed a tear

I don't think that it can be overstated how much of a lift launching 10 trials, with more to come, and 2 vax already in testing is.  Everybody likes to hate on Pharma, and for good reason, but mobilizing this sort of a response is a pretty awesome thing on their part. 

Skorj.  Indastry.  182 countries. 

I might have thought this episode was a re-run if he hadn't updated the number of countries.

I would have more than one sign and none of them would flatter the GOP or the 5 judges either that's for sure.

Travel Ban Bingo space.

Always looking into things. Someone give him a pair of glasses. He does a lot of looking but he never sees. Unless it's a penny in a taxpayer's pocket.

putting a hold on funding to the WHO. during a pandemic. i mean, whatever. he's trying to blame them for his own inaction and paralysis. 

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Who writes his speeches? This is not well written. Or does Trump just mangle some prose and makes it worse?

Yes.

Reporter quotes back at him on "it will go away" in light of the memos. Trump throws the travel ban distress flag up.

In case there were any questions:
Outgoing:
EVAi6-DUcAEY2UH?format=jpg&name=small

Incoming:
Kayleigh_McEnany_(39645264535)_(cropped).jpg

I’m sensing a pattern. 4,3,2,1.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Navarro question. Nobody says "it's going to happen." Orly?

ha, and he hilariously claims that he never got the memo. no shit, sherlock, you never get the fucking memo.

he also said that he "Didn't go looking for it."

what's the point of navarro writing the memo, unless to alert the fucking president to the fucking threat?

I don't think those reporters read the suggestions by the journalism prof. They really should because he is word salading them again and again.

I’m convinced that Trump thinks just the act itself of writing a letter is a fireable offense.

Posted (edited)

Navarro memo Jan 29. 

Trump never saw it or read it.

Trump implements Chinese "travel ban" Jan 30.

They can't let this go.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Keep hammering him on this

hahahaha, he's already walking back suspension of funding to the who. "i never said that." "you did say that." "i said we are going to look at that."

narrarator: he actually said that they were going to put a temporary hold on funding to the who.

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

He will be played by Bradley Whitford when Shitshow: The Movie comes out.

Could also see the role going to Jere Burns/Wynn Duffy

hahahaha, he's already walking back suspension of funding to the who. "i never said that." "you did say that." "i said we are going to look at that."
narrarator: he actually said that they were going to put a temporary hold on funding to the who.

“A tremendous hold”, if I heard correctly.

Just now, hayden_horn said:

is that a record reversal? usually it's the next day, at least. holy shit he has literally no idea what he's doing

Punting to Seema. That's a nice replacement necklace Seema. Did you finally get the taxpayers to fund your insurance claim?

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion