Machinator

Texas AD Chris Del Conte

When I called and told them that I was converting everything to a tax deductible donation they seemed very appreciative.  I'm tempted to call them back and request that they make sure my seats don't go to Jesse Mendoza because he seems like an asshole.

Jesse seems like the type obsessed with the timeframe in which his wife gets cheese for her fajitas

ecb4f4ee4cf8819513dc936d5f9b00eb.jpg

On 9/5/2020 at 9:22 AM, LTtxfan said:

Can’t blame them after that can of whoopass the Horns opened on them on New Year’s Eve.

Will did a great job today interviewing CDC.  So many sensitive topics to cover, Will is a great ambassador to UT still.  Hook 'Em. 

Really Proud of Earl, Ricky and The University of Texas...

Earl Campbell and Ricky Williams Media Availability [Sept. 10, 2020]

‘The story has to survive with it’: Ricky Williams, Earl Campbell proud of Texas student-athletes ahead of field dedication

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-longhorns/2020/09/11/the-story-has-to-survive-with-it-ricky-williams-earl-campbell-proud-of-student-athletes-ahead-of-field-dedication/

Edited by LTtxfan

On 9/4/2020 at 8:21 AM, Pancho said:

Does Jesse post on this board?

A family friend from Houston who has been a season ticket holder & donor for 50+ years might have a valid complaint.
Bellmont said his seats would be changed from Section 2 row 20something on the 10 yard line up to Section 132 top row.He & his wife are in their early 80s and as Burntorange-blooded as anyone here, but they cannot climb stairs like that. So they opted out.

That isn’t whining... it is shabby treatment. 
yeah I know, fuck the olds.

4 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

A family friend from Houston who has been a season ticket holder & donor for 50+ years might have a valid complaint.
Bellmont said his seats would be changed from Section 2 row 20something on the 10 yard line up to Section 132 top row.He & his wife are in their early 80s and as Burntorange-blooded as anyone here, but they cannot climb stairs like that. So they opted out.That isn’t whining... it is shabby treatment.  yeah I know, fuck the olds.

Yeah, but tweeting Del Conte regarding this issue is a bad look even for an "Old"...

Edited by LTtxfan

On 9/16/2020 at 3:55 PM, LTtxfan said:

well, good, it's nice to see the athletic department using the millions and millions of dollars it makes most years to directly enhance the student experience instead of buying fancier pillows for the ante office sofa

19 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, but tweeting Del Conte regarding this issue is a bad look even for an "Old"...

My example didn’t tweet anybody... he doesn’t know how. 😄

On 8/31/2020 at 8:58 AM, Armybrat said:

I’d like to know when Bellmont is going to refund my “refund” my credit card for opting out of my four season tickets for home games & four OU tickets. Talked to the rep by phone three weeks ago to state my wishes.

My ticket refund posted to my credit card yesterday.