2300 Nueces

The possibility of REAL war

It seems that over the centuries real shooting wars break out during times of financial/pandemic crises.  I see the ME as a true hotspot.  The situation with Russia and Turkey is setting up to be bad.  Anyone with inside info.?

1 hour ago, 2300 Nueces said:

It seems that over the centuries real shooting wars break out during times of financial/pandemic crises.  I see the ME as a true hotspot.  The situation with Russia and Turkey is setting up to be bad.  Anyone with inside info.?

Trump just needs to use the batphone and go Francis in Stripes on them - "any of you homo's tries to start some shit right now and I'll nuke ya...."

Posted (edited)

I've got some inside info. I really shouldn't admit this on a message board but I work for some top people.

Knowing what I know, I strongly suggest stocking up on warm weather gear.

I would also freshen up on your Swahili. It will be best if you already know how to clean a chicken.

Also, and finally, the aliens are real, but Bigfoot is not.

Good bye and good luck.

Edited by BurntEyes

With all due respect, OP needs to kind of settle down.  I sense full-on panic mode.  Maybe log off the internet.  Take a walk, ride your bike.

Posted (edited)

Hopefully the princess of Florin isn’t kidnapped and murdered. I fear there will be great suffering in Guilder if she dies. 

Edited by softlynow

4 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

We should nuke China’s Wet Markets......

I'm going to fucking nuke myself if fuckstick slap-douches like OP keep starting monkeyass retarded threads like this. 

25 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

How the fuck can you have a war if people can’t congregate in groups of more than 10?

Risk ?

58 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

How the fuck can you have a war if people can’t congregate in groups of more than 10?

I guess you haven’t heard of guerrilla warfare. It’s like regular war, except we act like gorillas.

I am just laughing at the genius OP asking if anybody has any "inside info" about possible developing military action. 

Ooooh yes, the secretary of the navy posts on here regularly. Search his user name, BoatDude6969

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

spacer.png

I can't tell you guys where I got this video...really I shouldn't be saying anything at all. There have already been some small skirmishes along the frontier. Take care of yourselves and your families....

source.gif

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I can't tell you guys where I got this video...really I shouldn't be saying anything at all. There have already been some small skirmishes along the frontier. Take care of yourselves and your families....

source.gif

I see no chickens or chicken cleaning and I'm gonna bet none of those people even speak Swahili.

Fake new, fake news.

Just now, Casual Encounter said:

I’ve also heard North Korea doesn’t like us.Take it for what it’s worth.

Have you ever even been to North Korea bro?