Beau Vine

There is more Cloak Room in Daily Texan than there is in Cloak Room.

21 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Walmart rack.

That's what we used to call an ugly woman with a fake boob job.  "Hey check out her Walmart rack!"  

Nothing sadder than an ugly woman with a shitty implant job.  And now they number in the tens of thousands.  

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Don’t know, but fuck those CR assholes for calling me out on their shithole forum, a place I have studiously avoided participated p in since the early stages of surly’s existence. They know that too.

I called you out, you took the bait and proceeded to shit yourself all over again.

Just so you know I only called you out because I still have some respect for you. I wouldn't bother with the likes of icono or johnny sack.

Edited by Michael Knight

Armybrat is the patriarch of this place. Don’t fuck with him.

7 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

I called you out, you took the bait and proceeded to shit yourself all over again.

Just so you know I only called you out because I still have some respect for you. I wouldn't bother with the likes of icono or johnny sack.

Man you are so badass, how do you do it?

He did not say anything wrong. Only people looking to pick shit apart and presume stuff would find fault with what he said. 

Eat a dick. 

I don't even click on the DT (no politics) threads anymore. They seem to draw cloak-roomers like flies to shit.

7 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

picking on an old man on the internet. Awesome, bro

10 hours ago, immortal13 said:

I don't even click on the DT (no politics) threads anymore. They seem to draw cloak-roomers like flies to shit.

Same. I frequent the oil thread but that’s it. That weirdo braggart Lobo entered the thread the other day specifically to say anti-Trump shit. If that thread gets overrun with these idiots, I’m gone for good. 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Same. I frequent the oil thread but that’s it. That weirdo braggart Lobo entered the thread the other day specifically to say anti-Trump shit. If that thread gets overrun with these idiots, I’m gone for good. 

Now you’ve both set the expectation and named the payoff...

19 minutes ago, slorch said:

Now you’ve both set the expectation and named the payoff...

Halfway there already. I’m kinda hoping for chaos. 

25 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

You kids would not have survived long on dial-up BBSes or Usenet.  

Report people or put them on fucking ignore.   

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

You kids would not have survived long on dial-up BBSes or Usenet.  

Report people or put them on fucking ignore.   

Lobo is on ignore. I know when he wades into the oil thread it’s to post some obscure shit or name drop some academia rando in effort to look smart. Or to post political shit, like he does with absolute impunity everywhere on this board.  So I read his posts.

I really don’t care. It’s just tiresome. 

If any of my recent posts on the oil thread are deemed to be overtly anti-Trump, I'll self ban from the whole DT forum for a week, or whatever the mods deem appropriate.  

Meantime, I got "weirdo" shit to do.  Actually, I don't.  But I wish I did, sounds fun.  

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, immortal13 said:

picking on an old man on the internet. Awesome, bro

Hey, I can take care of my own bs......ain’t no Karen.

But maybe I should put myself on ignore.

Edited by Armybrat

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Hey, I can take care of my own bs......ain’t no Karen.

But maybe I should put myself on ignore.

Of course you can but the way they attacked pisses me off. 

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lobo is on ignore.

I know when he wades into the oil thread it’s to post some obscure shit or name drop some academia rando in effort to look smart. Or to post political shit, like he does with absolute impunity everywhere on this board.  

So I read his posts.

I really don’t care.

spacer.png

Yeah, we're still in counseling but it feels like I'm the only one of the two of us working on our divorce.  

It bears repeating because I think both Rex and I could use some solemnity in our lives...if he can demonstrate any of my recent posts in the Oil thread that show I was speaking negatively about Trump (and forcing him to defend Trump, his words...not mine), then I will voluntarily ask the mods to remove me from DT forum for two weeks.  

On 7/30/2020 at 10:18 AM, Tom said:

Is this sarcasm?  On the last two pages of that thread alone there are 7 cloak room posters.  Was the point of this post to complain about name calling while also name calling in the very same post?

people calling DT a right wing forum even though people can still have civil discussion. keep up.

On 7/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, high side 3 way said:

spacer.png

She slapped the fuck out of him . . . damn. She needs to keep her chin tucked in, but that was vicious. Great hip turn. She enjoyed that. 

8 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

people calling DT a right wing forum even though people can still have civil discussion. keep up.

If by civil discussion you mean being able to drag your knuckles, mouth breath and grunt without being called a fucking moron, then yeah, you might have a point.  

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

If by civil discussion you mean being able to drag your knuckles, mouth breath and grunt without being called a fucking moron, then yeah, you might have a point.  

Agreed it’s been invaded by politicizing leftist mouth breathing knuckle draggers. 

3 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Get used to it, you’re a minority and will be treated like one. 

The police are going to murder him in cold blood?

5 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Get used to it, you’re a minority and will be treated like one. 

No I won’t get used to it, and no, I’m not in the minority. If you think the majority of people give a fuck about your politics on DT, you’re mistaken. Sorely. 

On 7/31/2020 at 2:28 PM, Michael Knight said:

I mean there is no way I’d waste half a second of my life interacting with a loser like you in real life.  I’m horrified to even imagine what kind of miserable life you lead.  If you were drowning I’d toss you a cinder block and would be doing the world a favor. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I didn't move it.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I moved it back

The 10 Best Spider-Man Pointing Memes | CBR

On 8/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, Lobo said:

If any of my recent posts on the oil thread are deemed to be overtly anti-Trump, I'll self ban from the whole DT forum for a week, or whatever the mods deem appropriate.  

Meantime, I got "weirdo" shit to do.  Actually, I don't.  But I wish I did, sounds fun.  

quoting lobo to piss off anyone who has him on ignore for posting facts and logic consistent with consensus reality.

this is the place to do that, right?

15 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

quoting lobo to piss off anyone who has him on ignore for posting facts and logic consistent with consensus reality.

this is the place to do that, right?

Lulz. Is the oil thread the place to espouse your opinion, celebrating random no-name organizations for “taking a stand” against Trump?  No, it’s not. He was very specifically trying to stir shit up. 

I have a lot of questions about the Beirut explosion. Like first, what caused---- no wait, my first question is, what did Trump say about it. And my second question about the explosion in Beirut is LULZ don't you think Trump is a fucking orange retard? 

2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I have a lot of questions about the Beirut explosion. Like first, what caused---- no wait, my first question is, what did Trump say about it. And my second question about the explosion in Beirut is LULZ don't you think Trump is a fucking orange retard? 

@CaptainAntifa

7 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Where did I use any of that rhetoric or charged language? I posted factual and relevant news that the president and commander in chief of our armed forces went on record saying it was an attack, and that his joint chiefs later said they told him no such thing.

Was it an attack? Was it an accident? 

The leader of the free world disagrees with his generals on if it was or not. Or he is misrepresenting the information being given to him.

Seems relevant to the discussion on if it was an attack or not - you know, since he unilaterally commands our armed forces and receives daily intelligence briefings on global threats.

1 minute ago, high side 3 way said:

Hey I'm not the one on trial here for CR-ing every thread by mentioning the president.

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Where did I use any of that rhetoric or charged language? I posted factual and relevant news that the president and commander in chief of our armed forces went on record saying it was an attack, and that his joint chiefs later said they told him no such thing.

Was it an attack? Was it an accident? 

The leader of the free world disagrees with his generals on if it was or not. Or he is misrepresenting the information being given to him.

Seems relevant to the discussion on if it was an attack or not - you know, since he unilaterally commands our armed forces and receives daily intelligence briefings on global threats.

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz. Is the oil thread the place to espouse your opinion, celebrating random no-name organizations for “taking a stand” against Trump?  No, it’s not. He was very specifically trying to stir shit up. 

The organizations I mentioned in that thread were taking a stand against Saudi market dumping and related parties.  It was incredibly clear from my posts.  I did mention Trump on that thread, but never in a negative way.  Simply mentioned some truthful things like he was visiting the Permian Basin and was going to listen to these groups who have serious concerns about how foreign producers are behaving.  Your lack of reading comprehension is only overshadowed by your ego (which now that I think about it, completely explains your political worship).  

So I'll post this again---if you can demonstrate a single post from that thread that specifically berates Trump, stirs shit up, and doesn't speak to groups "taking a stand" against Saudi Arabia...I will self ban for a week.  Shit, I'll self-ban for a month.  Where exactly, Rex, did I speak negatively about the President on the oil thread?  I mentioned those groups were taking a stand against oil dumping by other nations.  Cut and paste the pertinent portion of our back and forth and be specific about where I said anything negative about the President.  You've been asked to do it for well over a week now, but it seems you can't produce it.  This is your big shining moment to be a hero, so get it done.

Edited by Lobo

If anybody ever reports the thread about fitlump running for Austin City Council, just know that they are probably a fitlump sock.

That thread allowed me to fulfill a year's long desire to make a Fatty Arbuckle reference that didn't involve armybrat.

39 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The organizations I mentioned in that thread were taking a stand against Saudi market dumping and related parties.  It was incredibly clear from my posts.  I did mention Trump on that thread, but never in a negative way.  Simply mentioned some truthful things like he was visiting the Permian Basin and was going to listen to these groups who have serious concerns about how foreign producers are behaving.  Your lack of reading comprehension is only overshadowed by your ego (which now that I think about it, completely explains your political worship).  

So I'll post this again---if you can demonstrate a single post from that thread that specifically berates Trump, stirs shit up, and doesn't speak to groups "taking a stand" against Saudi Arabia...I will self ban for a week.  Shit, I'll self-ban for a month.  Where exactly, Rex, did I speak negatively about the President on the oil thread?  I mentioned those groups were taking a stand against oil dumping by other nations.  Cut and paste the pertinent portion of our back and forth and be specific about where I said anything negative about the President.  You've been asked to do it for well over a week now, but it seems you can't produce it.  This is your big shining moment to be a hero, so get it done.

Nah, hard pass. We both know where you were going with your line of posting. It was clear to anyone who reads your DT posts; they’re littered with baiting political bullshit.

Political worship?  I hate Trump. Didn’t vote for him in ‘16 and won’t now.