immortal13

Things you really just don't get...

On 7/31/2020 at 8:07 AM, Lobo said:

Unless you were born in Oklahoma, then you should feel ashamed.  

Yeah speaking of that, I pull up to a Love's near Shawnee OK last night around midnight.  You know, Shawnee, where Brad Pitt is from?  Considered one of the best looking people on the planet Brad Pitt from Shawnee OK?  Yeah that one.

Apparently it took every bit and to the last good looking chromosome to build Mr. Pitt.  Holy shit what an ugly group of people there.  And I've been to Louisiana, Texas AND Colorado.

Edited by mulletpelini
Fugly

30 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Yeah speaking of that, I pull up to a Love's near Shawnee OK last night around midnight.  You know, Shawnee, where Brad Pitt is from?  Considered one of the best looking people on the planet Brad Pitt from Shawnee OK?  Yeah that one.

Apparently it took every bit and to the last good looking chromosome to build Mr. Pitt.  Holy shit what an ugly group of people there.  And I've been to Louisiana, Texas AND Colorado.

I mean he was born there but he grew up in Springfield, MO. Not sure where his parents were from. 

22 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean he was born there but he grew up in Springfield, MO. Not sure where his parents were from. 

Springfield, MO is no fucking prize either.

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Springfield, MO is no fucking prize either.

True. I was more concerned about Oklahoma trying to claim Brad Pitt. 

On 7/30/2020 at 10:50 PM, markstanco said:

My chevy has stock 22 inch wheels. Tires cost me around 1500. If I had 18 inch wheels they would be less than half.

Less rubber, costs twice as much. 'Splain that to me.

pimp tax

On 7/31/2020 at 5:50 AM, markstanco said:

My chevy has stock 22 inch wheels. Tires cost me around 1500. If I had 18 inch wheels they would be less than half.

Less rubber, costs twice as much. 'Splain that to me.

sales volume. 

compounds and materials are the same.  they just have to get expensive new molds for the larger tires, and havent sold enough of them to amortize the costs.

the real question is who are the idiots who keep speccing 19, 20, 21, 22 inch oem wheels on cars.  2020 models honda civic type r comes with 20" wheels...on an economy platform.

PeopleAmericans that are infatuated with the English royal family. I don’t get it, at all.

I don’t see how the British haven’t gotten rid of that bullshit either. I guess that it maintains the bored, overweight, snaggletooth British woman’s 0.00000001% chance of becoming a princess one day.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:47 AM, Incredulity said:

That the “max total size” for uploaded image files is 965.12 MB.

Didn’t want to cut that off at a nice round 965?

Metric conversion.

41 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It has to do with the number of stones and rods in a byte

stones and rods...???

It's rods and cones.  

Rods and Cones.

r/seinfeld - "Can't you shut the shades?" "They are shut."

15 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Americans that are infatuated with the English royal family. I don’t get it, at all.

Me neither.... but then there is Mrs. Brat... (center foreground seated in wheelchair)

C63462B6-E429-409A-87EE-CDEA9EAE3522.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat

50 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It has to do with the number of stones and rods in a byte

Can you convert to furlongs per fortnight, please? 

18 hours ago, ztejas said:

So by all expectations, he should have started ugly, and gotten uglier.

15 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Americans that are infatuated with the English royal family. I don’t get it, at all.

This.  Bigtime WGAFF?

Saw Trevor Lawrence just got engaged. I’ll never, ever understand how/why so many prominent athletes have long term girlfriends or get married so young. For example I think Ehlinger has had the same gf the whole time he’s been in college. I know a lot of them fuck around on their women but still it just seems like such an unnecessary obstacle. Jeter did it right.