Jump to content
Michael Knight

Spencer Rattler seems like he sucks

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I ain't a skeeered!



th?id=OIP.XzeNh-gVUkQuhuLn1pO5sQHaEK%26p

That mother fucker's goofy lookin. Honestly, he looks like a meth head. My god, in that case he's perfect for methlahoma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Talk about falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down.

Ugly is a nice way to put it. Kid is ugly as fuck! Looks like an albino ginger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

And your 2020 heisman trophy winner is...

NOT this dude. (fify) 😉🤘🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

NOT this dude. (fify) 😉🤘🏻

I sure as shit hope not. But let’s just say I wouldn’t be shocked anymore lol

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

I sure as shit hope not. But let’s just say I wouldn’t be shocked anymore lol

Yeah, I hear you. They’ve definitely had some funky mojo going on up there re: QB’s. 
Call me a starry eyed, kool-aid drinking fan boy; I’ll own it...But I’m confident the tide begins to turn this year. 🤘🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

 

“betonline_”ag”?  Makes sense that an aggy would put rattler’s odds better that Sam’s...🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

 

Haha I was halfway kidding, but that is unreal. That’s the type of rep that Lincoln Riley has built up at this point.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Haha I was halfway kidding, but that is unreal. That’s the type of rep that Lincoln Riley has built up at this point.

yeah, i saw this the other day and chuckled.  it is pretty damn preposterous that a kid who has never taken a single snap at the collegiate level has the second best Heisman odds before the season starts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The OU-Missouri State game will be available worldwide (including Oklahoma) on SoonerSports.tv and the SoonerSports apps for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. The online pay-per-view price is $54.99.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, he wasn't explicitly obnoxious most of the time, but had an air of arrogance and self-absorption.

On QB1, he sure went out of his way to be a dick to his backup and always try to remind him he wasn't as good, even though the backup got a Michigan offer.  Not exactly the actions of a good teammate or an alpha that is secure in his alphaness.

He passed up Tate as douchiest IMO.  Sure part of that might be that he went to OU, but he's undoubtedly in the top 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

On QB1, he sure went out of his way to be a dick to his backup and always try to remind him he wasn't as good, even though the backup got a Michigan offer.  Not exactly the actions of a good teammate or an alpha that is secure in his alphaness.

He passed up Tate as douchiest IMO.  Sure part of that might be that he went to OU, but he's undoubtedly in the top 2.

Yeah, I couldn't tell how much of that was kind of good-natured and how much was malicious.  The backup mostly took it well.  And was a much more likeable dude.

I actually didn't watch the Tate eps, but as far as subsequent events, he's not in the same universe as Tathan for douchiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of why this is so concerning for me is this is hands down the best prospect Lincoln Riley has every worked with at the position. And it isn’t even close. He’s a far better prospect than baker or kyler were ever considered to be. Let that marinate for a second...

Now hopefully he’s just dumb as shit, but Baker doesn’t exactly strike me as the “sharpest tool in the shed” and we all saw how that one turned out. I wanna be wrong so bad, but this isn’t the best news

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

He's an insecure douche, he was threatened as hell by the backup, which is why he constantly had to keep putting him down.  This kid has thin skin.  You get in his head, he'll melt.  He's a pussy.  and he goes to ou, fuck him.

Poetry.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

We got a W against Baker and a W against Kyler when our program was worse than it is now. We'll eat against Spencer too. 

Fuckin' A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great post to throw good karma his way. Well done. If he can hit wide open WRs and Riley remains his coach, he shouldn’t have problems putting up big stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why I pictured him resembling the Landry Jones school of redneck OU douche. 

Instead he vaguely resembles the Blake Griffin school of red-haired OU douche. 

Either way, still OU douche. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 4:10 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Part of why this is so concerning for me is this is hands down the best prospect Lincoln Riley has every worked with at the position. And it isn’t even close. He’s a far better prospect than baker or kyler were ever considered to be. Let that marinate for a second...

Now hopefully he’s just dumb as shit, but Baker doesn’t exactly strike me as the “sharpest tool in the shed” and we all saw how that one turned out. I wanna be wrong so bad, but this isn’t the best news

Kyler was a five star, at least in some rankings I saw at the time.  High enough that we collectively wet our pants when we found out he was secretly visiting us right before signing day.

Rattler was highly ranked too, but let's not act like Kyler was some no-talent raw stone that the head dick gobbler polished into a diamond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 4:10 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Part of why this is so concerning for me is this is hands down the best prospect Lincoln Riley has every worked with at the position. And it isn’t even close. He’s a far better prospect than baker or kyler were ever considered to be. Let that marinate for a second...

Now hopefully he’s just dumb as shit, but Baker doesn’t exactly strike me as the “sharpest tool in the shed” and we all saw how that one turned out. I wanna be wrong so bad, but this isn’t the best news

Huh? Kyler was a generational player at the highest level of high school football in the country. How is he "not even close" to Rattler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Huh? Kyler was a generational player at the highest level of high school football in the country. How is he "not even close" to Rattler?

I think he meant "in stature."  Rattler is much taller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Not sure why I pictured him resembling the Landry Jones school of redneck OU douche. 

Instead he vaguely resembles the Blake Griffin school of red-haired OU douche. 

Either way, still OU douche. 

 

Because "Spencer" is the honkiest, cracker-ass cracker name there is, or among them.  And "Rattler" certainly conjures country fucks and Deliverance.

As a general proposition, mixed-race people can be extraordinarily attractive, but then you get the ones like Rattler and Griffith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Huh? Kyler was a generational player at the highest level of high school football in the country. How is he "not even close" to Rattler?

Because kyler is 5’9”. This dude has a way stronger arm, and he’s much taller, and still mobile enough. I’m just repeating what the recruiting sites have said. I don’t really know what I’m talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Because kyler is 5’9”. This dude has a way stronger arm, and he’s much taller, and still mobile enough. I’m just repeating what the recruiting sites have said. I don’t really know what I’m talking about.

Kyler the Pussy has elite speed and quickness and very good arm strength. The QB threat as a runner is very important in Riley's scheme. 

Let me put it this way, against this Spencer Pussy we aren't going to to be half-contain rushing the passer every down because you're afraid of losing contain and an 80yd TD run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be clear, fuck OU. I’m not rooting for this kid to succeed or anything. I’m just regurgitating what I read about him since obviously I’m not a scout. The “best prospect Riley’s ever worked with” wasn’t something i just pulled out of my ass. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Just to be clear, fuck OU. I’m not rooting for this kid to succeed or anything. I’m just regurgitating what I read about him since obviously I’m not a scout. The “best prospect Riley’s ever worked with” wasn’t something i just pulled out of my ass. 

So... whose ass did you pull it out of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, I keep wanting to compare S. Rattler to Q. Ewers (neg away!).  I can't figure out exactly why but maybe it's because both QBs have generated a similar amount of buzz for both programs in recent years.  Maybe it's because both of them are pegged as Pro Style QBs without the 6-6 measurables.  Maybe it stems from me thinking Ewers was smaller than his high school listed 6-3 compared to Rattler's college listed 6-1. 

Both have tremendous accuracy, a short delivery, timing, and the ability to make off-schedule plays (basing this off HS footage).  IMO, Ewers has the advantage of accuracy whereas Rattler has the advantage to be more of a dual threat.  Either way, I'd take Ewers all day, every day.  But, Rattler under Riley does scare me a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...