Cowboys @ Rams: Week 1

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:
It's amazing how terrible this defense is...... With all the high draft picks.

Our front office has zero idea how to build a defense. Those high draft picks are usually junk. LVE and Jaylon being the main ones.

Yup. Probably better to bring in proven guys and just try to pay em, and pay a legit D coordinator.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileslong said:

So are the cowboys pants different with the blue jerseys than they use to be? They used to be metallic silver with the blue jerseys. Those look more like the home pants

Same as always

It was a big huge deal when they wore the white pants. Those looked great.

• Like 1

Well, that's the game it looks like. I don't see the cowgirls getting another stop the rest of the night. 

I watched a little of Kyler Murray and Arizona scam a W against the 49ers by just flopping and crying for flags the whole game. Maybe they need to cry and whine more.

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Chris Jones and his fucking crippled leg are back for the 12 straight season. Does the front office even pay attention to basic parts of the game?

if McCarthy doesn't demand they get another punter then he's just as much of the problem.  go tell the GM the punter sucks and bring in some guys to challenge him.

Just now, Zeus said:

Well, that's the game it looks like. I don't see the cowgirls getting another stop the rest of the night. 

I watched a little of Kyler Murray and Arizona scam a W against the 49ers by just flopping and crying for flags the whole game. Maybe they need to cry and whine more.

there is no reason not to ask for a flag every play.

Just now, dcar00 said:

if McCarthy doesn't demand they get another punter then he's just as much of the problem.  go tell the GM the punter sucks and bring in some guys to challenge him.

Pretty sure McCarthy is just a yes man for Jerry Jones, just like clappy clap was. 

The punter is a Legacy, he's here as long as he wants lol

Well that’s two straight shitty possessions on offense. You cannot let nfl defenses know pre-snap if you are going to run or pass, and it’s easy to play run every first down, stop it, and then play pass. 

that plus the defense having no clue will end up with this and other games getting away. Moore was supposed to be creative. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

I never see any reason for optimism for cowboy fan but you gotta give McCarthy a long ass leash. He had no offseason, no preseason, and very little time to get to know this team. With that and the holes they have in personnel there was no reason to think they would be good for the first 1/3 to 1/2 this season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wanker Bob said:

I never see any reason for optimism for cowboy fan but you gotta give McCarthy a long ass leash. He had no offseason, no preseason, and very little time to get to know this team. With that and the holes they have in personnel there was no reason to think they would be good for the first 1/3 to 1/2 this season. 

agree.  but getting a new punter shouldn't be some hard difficult task.  its a fucking punter.

Exactly. Even when people were trying to tel me to cool it with double digit wins one of the biggest reasons was no real offseason and preseason.

This cowboys team is not the one we’ll see in October.