GSU&UT

Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

UPDATE: Latest text message "Please keep gate locked". So the first text message was the key code for a gate. The plot thickens.

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

UPDATE: Latest text message "Please keep gate locked". So the first text message was the key code for a gate. The plot thickens.

Send this in response. 

UPDATE: "Mork permits apprvd".

Image file attached for a Travis county permit issued to a backhoe contractor. Shows lot location/name. 'Bout to get some Mork done!

UPDATE: "Post the permit at the gate or ask Dale C."

Dale C is the name of the backhoe contractor on the permit.

17 hours ago, El Diablo said:

UPDATE: "Mork permits apprvd".

Image file attached for a Travis county permit issued to a backhoe contractor. Shows lot location/name. 'Bout to get some Mork done!

Shazbot!!!

I'm not into the backhoe scene but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they're all named Dale. There's Irish Dale, Big Dale, Smooth Dale, Black Dale, BBQ Dale, Frisco Dale etc..."Who's doing your backhoe mork?" "Dale" "Which one?"

Edited by El Diablo

I'm not sure what thread this goes in so I'm putting it here. Today at 12:30 I get to pick up my teenage daughter from school and taker her to her first gynecological exam.  This should be interesting.  I guess it's fitting since I was the one who had to go shopping for her first feminine products and explain to her how to use them.  I still think the woman that I asked for advice in the grocery store thinks I'm some kind of pervert.

Not sure they'll ever learn. They ended up putting one way signs around the roundabouts in our neighborhood last year (lived here for 7 years in this particular neighborhood). Would've thought that was obvious, but apparently not.

How many posts were there about it on Nextdoor?

21 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm not sure what thread this goes in so I'm putting it here. Today at 12:30 I get to pick up my teenage daughter from school and taker her to her first gynecological exam.  This should be interesting.  I guess it's fitting since I was the one who had to go shopping for her first feminine products and explain to her how to use them.  I still think the woman that I asked for advice in the grocery store thinks I'm some kind of pervert.

Are you single?

Yes, and he’s a pervert as well.  That’s why he’s on Surly.   Are you new here?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:52 AM, mulletpelini said:

A lesbian could never fully appreciate the incredible feel of really tight pussy.

I figure any lezzie that's stuffing things up her twat is probably closet straight and craving the D anyway.

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

I figure any lezzie that's stuffing things up her twat is probably closet straight and craving the D anyway.

i see your point but I was really thinking in terms of the partner she's stuffing or pegging if that's your thing.

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

i see your point but I was really thinking in terms of the partner she's stuffing or pegging if that's your thing.

Yeah, I drifted off the tracks from your original train of thought. csb time, years ago I was banging these two lezzies, separately and of course unbeknownst to each of them who thought they were a committed lezzie couple... but I digress. Anyway, the one finds out and did say that her gf's twat had seemed to be looser when she'd finger banged her. So they do know, they're just not experiencing it the same way.

I noticed the Lesbians around here chase the girls with the biggest fingers.
CHIEF

In a way that makes since. As most of us choose our proctologists based on the size of their fingers right?

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

HOLY FUCK that triggers me. Are you my wife?

Do people even use personal email anymore? Outside of a business context and for logging into websites, what's the point?

9 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Do people even use personal email anymore? Outside of a business context and for logging into websites, what's the point?

FWD:FWD:FWD THIS W1LL CrACK YOu UP!1!!

38 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

I obviously don’t. 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:20 PM, El Diablo said:

Yeah, I drifted off the tracks from your original train of thought. csb time, years ago I was banging these two lezzies, separately and of course unbeknownst to each of them who thought they were a committed lezzie couple... but I digress. Anyway, the one finds out and did say that her gf's twat had seemed to be looser when she'd finger banged her. So they do know, they're just not experiencing it the same way.

and that confirms my initial theory

On 2/13/2020 at 12:56 PM, StruggleBus said:

I probably exchange about 10 personal emails per day.  Most of them have some tinge of business to them, but there are roughly 10 or so that I handle through my personal email address.  I prefer it to phone calls because the exchange on each side takes an aggregate of 5 minutes as opposed to a 15 minute phone call.  I do not use social media, messaging apps, etc.  I'd say 10 or so business address emails and then 10 or so personal address emails. 

An easy way to shit done is to lay out what you need in an email and then have the other person do it.  Or vice-versa.  A constant exchange/barrage of messaging apps and texts and shit...it's for the birds.  I'll never understand people's fascination with people.  

Why do people walk on the right-hand side of a street when there's no sidewalk?

Do these dumb motherfuckers have a death wish?  Or just ultimate trust in the drivers coming up behind them?

Random things that don't... 

First time I've worked in Waco since cab rapelor etc...and I really didn't think I could hate this shithole more than I did ..I was wrong.  God help me.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:32 AM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Yeah, actually smoking inside the house shows pretty bad judgment. 

Yep, wouldn't want anyone that damned dumb watching my child.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, HouTex said:

What the hell is the popular perfume that many women are using now that smells exactly like Raid bug spray? I can’t believe that shit is popular.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:40 PM, CooterBrown said:

No idea but that explains why a lady at work smells like bug spray.

Bitches gotta kill those crabs somehow.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:11 AM, ROFL BOX said:

Obv. T-shirt aggy or Land Thieves... the question is, WHERE?cbbe6cc1acdfb0722a13505a20e45e5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

...and what are they doing with Case McCoy?

On 1/9/2020 at 10:54 PM, mulletpelini said:

Have you ever noticed the sound of chili hitting the bowl sounds exactly the same 3-5 hours later

...for those who are into pegging anyways.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:17 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

On 1/25/2020 at 7:53 PM, Lobo said:

Nope, everybody knows the best way to keep from losing your hair is genetics.  Quit letting your mom fuck bald guys and you'll maintain a thick, lustrous mane like me.  I'm 43 and my hair is literally getting thicker as I get older.  Sure that means mom is banging every Robert Goulet doppelganger in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, but that means I get the phenomenal hair-DNA passed down to me that I deserve.  Seriously, I gotta get it cut every 3 weeks it's so magnificent.

From someone losing their hair....I hope your dick falls off to balance things out.

Edited by SHOOTER12

Sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers.  ;)

Manly hair aside, Though i have to admit, part of it is obviously from fatigue from two little kids and getting old.  Stamina has never been an issue and I can certainly "get in the mood" rather easily, but about 10 minutes in... my guy is just no longer on my team and I feel like trying one of those organic products like Green Lumber, et. al.  Anybody have any advice on these types of products this side of heavy duty pharma?  

Edited by Lobo

On 2/13/2020 at 1:56 PM, StruggleBus said:

This. Anyone that I want to communicate with texts. If it longer or a big file they'll texted me that they emailed it.