Alabama slamma no more

jdhorn92

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t understand these women…Joyce Tilly Mitchell (Dannemora prison deal)…like this shit never works out…Joyce didn’t even get that much prison time honestly. No need for a self-inflicted GSW to the noggin. plus there was never a way those two wouldn’t have been turned in given the height differences bw them. 

You’d have had to plan something like this years in advance (bunch of drop cars etc) and even then you’d have a better chance of winning the lottery…

Could the guard have gotten her pension in prison as an ex-con? She should have finalized the retirement and secured the pension before doing the big prison break. The lack of understanding about how things work is not surprising. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Being a homely 56 year old widow, with no children, has to do a number on her mental health. I'm not sure how long her late husband has been deceased, but it was probably the last time anyone made her feel desirable.

Shit like this is getting less rare, and it's only going to get worse as many women are choosing careers over marriage and children. Gonna be a lot of 40-60 year old women being taken advantage of, since it has been decades since anyone has had a romantic interest in them. Living around a lot of retirees I see it happen from time to time. Desperation, from the lack of a romantic relationship knows no bounds, especially from those that need them.

This gal needs a mental eval, and the prosecution needs to take that into consideration. The only bodily harm that has occurred, since the escape, is her self-inflicted gunshot wound/attempted suicide. She has followed a sad path, but for obvious reasons.

CHIEF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

56 years old. One day away from retirement. And likely going to spend most of her final days in prison. Maybe she became institutionalized like Brooks?

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Just reported that she's hospitalized with a self inflicted GSW.

2 hours ago, ABSR said:

She can’t do anything right.

Well, she did the self-inflicted thing right apparently.  She's dead.

It seems like a career law enforcement officer could have come up with a better plan for the post-escape phase of the operation. The escape went well. Liquidating known assets like her house is on the right track. A ghost vehicle and a private place to wait out the surely expected media storm seem like obvious must haves though.

Maybe cops are dumber than I thought.

Bernard

It is hard to understand Car Wash James but leaving the truck in the bay is what got him suspicious. I could not tell if they stole the new vehicle while at the car wash but it seems that CW James was able to identify it so they must have been caught on his surveillance video with it.  

Seems to me that if you steal a car, you should abandon it in a parking lot with other cars, like a supermarket. And you should leave the area where you stole it as fast as you can.

13 hours ago, CHIEF said:

Gonna be a lot of 40-60 year old women being taken advantage of, since it has been decades since anyone has had a romantic interest in them. Living around a lot of retirees I see it happen from time to time. Desperation, from the lack of a romantic relationship knows no bounds, especially from those that need them.

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Check out the tipster James (34 seconds into the video.)

He’s my hero! Omg…he will probably get screwed out of the $20000 reward which is bullshit…

LOL, at 2:12 & 2:28 the cameraman gets bored and keeps zooming in on that guy's beard's nest looking for baby birds.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CHIEF said:

Being a homely 56 year old widow, with no children, has to do a number on her mental health. I'm not sure how long her late husband has been deceased, but it was probably the last time anyone made her feel desirable.

Shit like this is getting less rare, and it's only going to get worse as many women are choosing careers over marriage and children. Gonna be a lot of 40-60 year old women being taken advantage of, since it has been decades since anyone has had a romantic interest in them. Living around a lot of retirees I see it happen from time to time. Desperation, from the lack of a romantic relationship knows no bounds, especially from those that need them.

This gal needs a mental eval, and the prosecution needs to take that into consideration. The only bodily harm that has occurred, since the escape, is her self-inflicted gunshot wound/attempted suicide. She has followed a sad path, but for obvious reasons.

CHIEF

she was lonely, and he gave her attention, told her she was smart, wonderful, and beautiful. Told her, your smile lights up my day

Why does everyone assume he manipulated her? The types of people who do that work, especially with capital offenders, aren’t exactly timid folks. Many ugly people are brimming with confidence, and she’s probably middle of the road in looks for a 56 year old in rural Alabama. It’s just as likely, in my opinion, that she was lonely, found him attractive, and promised him the world (and freedom) to run away with her. She had all the power in the situation. Who knows which it is, but I think they are equally plausible. Just annoyed that 99% of comments in the interwebs are expressing sympathy for her and claiming he took advantage of her low self esteem. I’m just not buying that a guard of capital murderers is some meek weak minded low self esteem victim. Even if he instigated it, she’s a fucking grown up in a position of enormous power, she is capable of being rational and ethical, and did something criminally dangerous. Not an ounce of sympathy here, bye Felicia.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Why does everyone assume he manipulated her? The types of people who do that work, especially with capital offenders, aren’t exactly timid folks. Many ugly people are brimming with confidence, and she’s probably middle of the road in looks for a 56 year old in rural Alabama. It’s just as likely, in my opinion, that she was lonely, found him attractive, and promised him the world (and freedom) to run away with her. She had all the power in the situation. Who knows which it is, but I think they are equally plausible. Just annoyed that 99% of comments in the interwebs are expressing sympathy for her and claiming he took advantage of her low self esteem. I’m just not buying that a guard of capital murderers is some meek weak minded low self esteem victim. Even if he instigated it, she’s a fucking grown up in a position of enormous power, she is capable of being rational and ethical, and did something criminally dangerous. Not an ounce of sympathy here, bye Felicia.

Agree 100%.  She created a fake id, fake name, bought a vehicle with forged documents, staged the getaway, and put this guy out on the streets.  His intent was to get into a shootout with the police.  Fuck her.  Zero sympathy.  She knew exactly what she was doing.

4 hours ago, jeevsie said:

If you make it a week out and are a good distance away, you really just need to hole up for about a month and let the news cycle die down.

And stick to small towns where there’s less likelihood of there being security cams in the self-serve car wash. Maybe head to Elkhart County, IN, Holmes County, OH, or Lancaster County, PA where there are large Amish populations who don’t watch tv. Just act like tourists and you’d be more likely to go unnoticed.

On 5/9/2022 at 6:54 PM, CHIEF said:

Shit like this is getting less rare, and it's only going to get worse as many women are choosing careers over marriage and children. Gonna be a lot of 40-60 year old women being taken advantage of

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Haha 1