Beau Vine

Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

she is saying "pay up" for taking her top off at some pay to play offer, reportedly.  thanks for the bigger version.  it is glorious.

2 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

I would place the U/O on him violating the terms of his probation at 10 months. Only because he will be successful at hiding it for a while.

I'll take the free money under.

she is saying "pay up" for taking her top off at some pay to play offer, reportedly.  thanks for the bigger version.  it is glorious.

Looks like a one syllable word to me. Although I have no formal training in lip reading I’ve always assumed that I’d be really good at it. I’m almost certain she’s saying “yam,” perhaps in response to the question “what’s another name for sweet potatoes.”

6 hours ago, zork said:

Isn't "they are glorious" the proper usage. I"m not sure about the proper English, I was a Bio major.

19 minutes ago, MontereyMX said:

I like Ibiza!    What is it? 

The vast majority of people who have been to Ibiza don't remember a goddamned thing about it. Which is probably for the best -- just because the people you are doing embarrassing things with are incredibly attractive doesn't make the things less embarrassing.

2 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Isn't "they are glorious" the proper usage. I"m not sure about the proper English, I was a Bio major.

I was referring to the larger image size compared to the avatar size which, while still possible, was not as easy to work with.  The melons themselves are grand, glorious, and appear to be real.

15 minutes ago, zork said:

I was referring to the larger image size compared to the avatar size which, while still possible, was not as easy to work with.  The melons themselves are grand, glorious, and appear to be real.

I was just trying to be funny.

My ex and I accidentally went turned up on the gay beach in Ibiza. We had fun there.

Cue the Ken Jeong gif

14 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Zach Smith will never make 3 years probation. I give him maybe 6 months before he is back in jail

The only real question remaining is whether its drugs, a violent act or the combo package. Maybe we should have a prediction pool.

What is it? 

You want it all but you can’t have it. It’s in your face but you can’t grab it.

12 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

Zach Smith will never make 3 years probation. I give him maybe 6 months before he is back in jail

Wonder if he's going to have one of those breathalizers to start his car.  Or an ankle alcohol monitor.  If either, I agree with your assessment.

20 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

You underestimate the backlog of most probation officers. I would imagine in Ohio, their apathy reaches astounding proportions. I give it 6 months before he even sees his probation officer.

20 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

The only real question remaining is whether its drugs, a violent act or the combo package. Maybe we should have a prediction pool.

Violent act resulting in a blood draw is where I'd put my money.

22 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

Someone will bait him and he won't be able to control himself.

28 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

If you want me to drive to Ohio, just come right out and say you you want me to drive to Ohio. 

On 2/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

You underestimate the backlog of most probation officers. I would imagine in Ohio, their apathy reaches astounding proportions. I give it 6 months before he even sees his probation officer.

I'm guessing either what smwhorn said will go down, or because he obviously never learned not to threaten or hit a woman, he'll be up to his old tricks with his ex-wife again and get his sentence reinstated. The dude is loathsome and it's his way of life.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:46 PM, smwhorn said:

On 2/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, markstanco said:
On 2/7/2020 at 3:36 PM, MoJames said:
Here is a larger version of your avatar.
WSd4Bmx.gif

Looks like she is saying "I am". But to what?

"Bam" 

She saying, “Here you are Kermit, these are for you. They’re your new pillows. Come, lie down and enjoy the fruits of your labor.” The tape is just sped up a little.